Games Discussion

khalyan

just sharing this for some promo xoxo

ZKabrTG.png

"TALENT. ACCLAIM. BEAUTY. SUCCESS" - Do you have these traits? 

Hello ATRL! Welcome to my first tournament ever in ATRL, this game is easy to play as it is like a love letter to the previous setup of games in OLDtrl with a lil bit of twist! 

The challenges will revolve around your signup artists' Songs, Videos, Photos and even Creative Thinking (but that would be on the later rounds as the competition gets stiffer). 

j1Rk8kW.png

Groupings:

Once the signup list is completed, the players will be divided into three (3) teams.

Each team will be having a mentor from the panel, think of it like The Voice/The Face.

Scoring:

The 3 mentors will be part of the panel and they will be joined by me and special guest judges to ensure diversity in the scoring department. 

For each challenges, the team with the highest overall score is safe and a power to eliminate a girl is on the winning mentor's hands.

Elimination:

the 2 losing teams will discuss within themselves who they want to send to the elimination deliberation or sort of. (it depends on the team if they wanna be vocal to each other or just let the mentor choose the bottom player)

*the winning mentor can deliberate with his own team on who among the 2 bottom players to eliminate

The winning mentor can decide if he/she does not want to eliminate a player only ONCE, Having that kind of decision will prompt all of the players from the losing teams to have a merged elimination vote-off.

mntT2l5.png

You can Signup with any artist you want

You can signup with a Boy or a Girl

Solo artist or member of a band/group/duo  is OK

Popular to Indie or Flop Artists are all welcome

No age restriction in your artists

You can choose any artists all over the globe

YBGUaWT.png

I was fortunate to have 3 lovely and talented atrlers who agreed to take on the challenge of being a mentor/judge!

Judges reveal soon!

Hope to see you guys signup on this game in MAY! :-* 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

19 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I was fortunate to have 3 lovely and talented atrlers who agreed to take on the challenge of being a mentor/judge!

Judges reveal soon!

sad!

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

sad!

:ahh:ooop

i was about to ask u but i felt like ur busy :'( sorry sis

Just now, Yvess said:

:ahh:ooop

well you could just ask

16 hours ago, thecptz said:

well you could just ask

but i thought u might want to be a  player more :'( 

8 minutes ago, Yvess said:

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

but i thought u might want to be a  player more :'( 

16 hours ago, thecptz said:

i  thought ur busy to be ajudge so bein a player might be easier. thats why i didnt continue askin. 

On 4/25/2019 at 10:01 PM, Matty said:

#soon

You've only been saying this for the past 2 years but okur

kNFWxfj.gif

16 minutes ago, RandomName said:

When is FF8?

@Prismee @Navyofbadgals

Make the games section great again.

@Prismee has promised to host it when R9 comes out x

13 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

@Prismee has promised to host it when R9 comes out x

well ****, i'll be dead by then.

what about when she releases another eye shadow palette?

On 4/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, Yvess said:

ZKabrTG.png

Hello ATRL! Welcome to my first tournament ever in ATRL, this game is easy to play as it is like a love letter to the previous setup of games in OLDtrl with a lil bit of twist! 

The challenges will revolve around your signup artists' Songs, Videos, Photos and even Creative Thinking (but that would be on the later rounds as the competition gets stiffer). 

j1Rk8kW.png

Groupings:

Once the signup list is completed, the players will be divided into three (3) teams.

Each team will be having a mentor from the panel, think of it like The Voice/The Face.

Scoring:

The 3 mentors will be part of the panel and they will be joined by me and special guest judges to ensure diversity in the scoring department. 

For each challenges, the team with the highest overall score is safe and a power to eliminate a girl is on the winning mentor's hands.

Elimination:

the 2 losing teams will discuss within themselves who they want to send to the elimination deliberation or sort of. (it depends on the team if they wanna be vocal to each other or just let the mentor choose the bottom player)

*the winning mentor can deliberate with his own team on who among the 2 bottom players to eliminate

The winning mentor can decide if he/she does not want to eliminate a player only ONCE, Having that kind of decision will prompt all of the players from the losing teams to have a merged elimination vote-off.

mntT2l5.png

YBGUaWT.png

Judges reveal soon!

Oh this sounds cool. I didn't have internet for the past 3 months so I didn't see the PM until now. I'll try to represent Ramona

2 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Oh this sounds cool. I didn't have internet for the past 3 months so I didn't see the PM until now. I'll try to represent Ramona

Aw thank you sis, i will be launching it this May hopefully

On 4/27/2019 at 12:42 PM, Yvess said:

ZKabrTG.png

j1Rk8kW.png

Groupings:

Scoring:

Elimination:

mntT2l5.png

YBGUaWT.png

Judges reveal soon!

Omg this sounds so fun! 

19 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Omg this sounds so fun! 

you should join @Not Like The Movies :-* 

4 hours ago, Yvess said:

you should join @Not Like The Movies :-* 

Yas I wanna join! 

16 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Yas I wanna join! 

wooow thanks sis. if all things go well. May 11 or May 12 will be its start date :smitten:

i'm waiting for the tournaments to start :duca:

17 hours ago, thecptz said:

i'm waiting for the tournaments to start :duca:

same here :duca: 

On 4/27/2019 at 2:52 PM, Canon said:

I'll make y'all a deal. If anybody here can find me 12-15 members who would see through another season of Slasher without quitting early, I'll host another season.I love hosting Slasher when everything goes smoothly :heart2:

Oh hi! I think I'll be here for that. I love Mafia/Town of Salem type of games here. The one where we had pop girls was so fun because we won. :laugh:

i'd be here for another Slasher.

my first ever tournament is now open! u can give it a try and signup :emofish:

I'm hosting Drag Race s5, anticipate :duca: 

22 hours ago, Aciid said:

YAAASSSS :duca: 

8 hours ago, Aciid said:

Like your lazy ass would ever

HiIqLq0.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.