FINALE (pg. 53) | A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words ?

prézli

Lp0uPV4x_o.png

eY1MaHlG_o.png

#CELEBRITY

Celebrities... we love them, sometimes hate them, but they definitely made us emotional. This is your chance to make it to the top 10. Let's see this round's breathtakingly amazing picture...

e9jlqCK7_o.png

— Look at the picture and choose a track. Be as literal or figurative as you want to.

— There is not any restriction this round, but songs that you personally submitted in the previous rounds cannot be sent again. (You're allowed to submit a song that was previously submitted by another contestant during the tournament, but you cannot use your own songs once again.)

Spoiler

thecptz ― Versace on the Floor (Bruno Mars), Fck You (Lily Allen), Safe & Sound (Taylor Swift), A Fireman's Prayer (Dennis Beyer)

Kylie Jenner ― Let's Get It On (Marvin Gaye), FDT (YG), Cake by the Ocean (DNCE), Hero (X Factor 2008)

Loyalty ― Earned It (Fifthy Shades of Grey) (The Weeknd), The Storm (Eminem), Call Me Maybe (Carly Rae Jepsen), Fire Bomb (Rihanna)

Queen Conchita ― Pony (Ginuwine), I'm with Her (Le Tigre), The Lion Sleeps Tonight (The Tokens), This Fire (Franz Ferdinand)

Selenurr ― Use Me (Miguel), They Don't Care About Us (Michael Jackson), The Lazy Song (Bruno Mars), Time Is Running Out (Muse)

Fruity ― Love in the Sky (The Weeknd), America (Logic), Cool for the Summer (Demi Lovato), How to Save a Life (The Fray)

Bloomers ― Pose (Justin Timberlake), This Land Is Your Land (Pete Seeger), waves (Miguel), Indestructible (Disturbed)

Diarrhoea ― The Party & the After Party (The Weeknd), Borders (M.I.A.), Oslo (Anna of the North), Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning) (Alan Jackson)

Lukey ― Attention (Charlie Puth), Rise Up (Andra Day), Diamonds in the Water (Enya), Burn for You (Toby Mac)

PinkBox ― PILLOWTALK (ZAYN), FDT Part 2 (YG), Physical (Olivia Newton-John), Fighter (Christina Aguilera)

Satan ― FLESH (Miguel), Killing in the Name (Rage Against the Machine), Sun Is Up (Inna), Hero (Skillet)

Tom Vercetti ― Dressed in Black (Depeche Mode), We the People.... (A Tribe Called Quest), I'm Only Sleeping (The Beatles), The Rising (Bruce Springsteen)

— A short explanation (no more than 400 characters [without whitespace counted]) as to what the meaning of the picture is to you and how your choice fits that meaning is optional. Your song choice should be related to the picture depicted, but you can make the interpretation clear with a comment.

— Send your track (artist name and song title [YouTube link if available]) and your explanation via PM to prézli. If two or more contestants try to send in the same song, the first contestant will have the priority. (It’s okay to take the song first and write the explanation later till the deadline.) Please keep all your PMs to me in the same PM window as you did in the last rounds.

— Deadline is on MARCH 15TH 12PM EST.

— The panel will be rating your entry on a scale 1 to 10 based on how it fits the picture. This round is also a DOUBLE elimination. The contestant with the lowest average score will be eliminated and one of other contestants in the bottom three will be chosen to leave the tournament by the winner of the round. As the winners of the previous round, PinkBox and Satan are safe from elimination.

OUramu6w_o.png

Spoiler

SMZDrSru_o.png

@thecptz @Queen Conchita @Selenurr @Fruity @Bloomers @Diarrhoea @Lukey @PinkBox @Satan @Tom Vercetti @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty

Good luck!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prézli

• Lukey

• Satan

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

iconic

Sent.

Inb4 Satan has my choice.

5rjZzs4.gif

Oh wow. 

I got my choice

5rjZzs4.gif

ugh i love my song 

5rjZzs4.gif

Sent, hope I didn't make this decision too quick and rihgret it

5rjZzs4.gif

Edited by Selenurr

I literally sent right as it was posted, I hope I got my choice :thing:

2 minutes ago, Tom Vercetti said:

:rip: 

My hint was kinda smart, right?

5rjZzs4.gif 

1 minute ago, Satan said:

ugh i love my song 

5rjZzs4.gif

I hate my song because it's so annoying now, but I'm hoping it does the job right for this task.

I'm also not sending in a description because... They drive me Crazy.

H7CWUEt.gif

1 minute ago, prézli said:

My hint was kinda smart, right?

5rjZzs4.gif 

I immediately got the reference.  :fan: 

2 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I hate my song because it's so annoying now, but I'm hoping it does the job right for this task.

I'm also not sending in a description because... They drive me Crazy.

H7CWUEt.gif

can't wait to judge you and say that a description was needed with your entry

H7CWUEt.gif

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

can't wait to judge you and say that a description was needed with your entry

H7CWUEt.gif

"I chose this song because it was the first thing I thought of and I didn't want to risk losing the song so here is my choice"

How's that? 

H7CWUEt.gif

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

"I chose this song because it was the first thing I thought of and I didn't want to risk losing the song so here is my choice"

How's that? 

H7CWUEt.gif

better than last round

H7CWUEt.gif

yeah def gonna take some with this one (like the others)

oh well, slow & steady. 

edit: surprised i got my entry.

I thought the struggle would be real, but almost everyone has submitted, so I'm impressed.

psm92pp.gif 

n my song suddenly sucks

psm92pp.gif

5rjZzs4.gif

Congrats to Satan and the Box of Pink for taking the last round :clap3: 

And to Disturbed for getting me through! (I didn't ever really think I'd type that sentence ever).

I'm pretty stumped on what to send for this round though... 

5rjZzs4.gif