Are you tired of it?

Very. How do we stop this?

Just now, musicwonder said:

You don’t. Let them be ignorant. :cm:

4 minutes ago, OnikaSlays said:

You don’t. Let them be ignorant. :cm:

Told no blacks. only whites is ok?

very much so but it expands way further than apps. its the whole community.

It's a mess...but my area must be pretty good because I get a lot of matches regardless of being black

im so tired of it. 

If you are white and you see a fellow white person doing that, say something to them! clock them! Make them uncomfortable!

Yes. Over it.

We should  boycott Raven from Dragrace:gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

Told no blacks. only whites is ok?

No but I see it as if they don’t like black guys, it’s not worth getting mad over since they’re obviously trash anyway :michael:

It’s like finding out your straight crush is a homophobe, would that not be a turn off for you?

No Fats.No Fems.No Asians 

10 minutes ago, musicwonder said:

Jail all gays

Yes. I hate seeing a poc with "no mayo" in their bio :biblio: like really?? 

1 minute ago, OnikaSlays said:

No but I see it as if they don’t like black guys, it’s not worth getting mad over since they’re obviously trash anyway :michael:

It’s like finding out your straight crush is a homophobe, would that not be a turn off for you?

This. Don’t be crying over no racist. Although it hurts, they’re scum and you deserve way better. 

9 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Yes. I hate seeing a poc with "no mayo" in their bio :biblio: like really?? 

...Didn’t you make a whole post about how you weren’t planning on dating out your race? 

OT: Yeah but...at this point I don’t care. The only guys in my area I’ve seen with “no black” were like middle aged guys that...I had no intention of getting with. Then again...I tend to not message first.

I think putting “no x, no y, no z” says more about other people than me. It’s not hard to just not respond/block people you don’t find attractive...

15 minutes ago, DouglasBooth said:

We should  boycott Raven from Dragrace:gaycat5:

I was waiting for this after she messed Ru up last year but ugh

It’s gross to add that to your bio. If your not attracted to somebody just don’t reply. But it also gives you a heads up that this person is a racist and it saves yourself time. 

I’m over getting worked up over racist gays on these apps. I’m just waiting for the day I can move to a diverse era :zzz: besides. I’m going to win the end game.mp3 when i’m 30 and I didn’t age in dog years. #melanin

A guy whoʻs profile said "no Asians" messaged me and then when I said I was Asian, he said "oh, well you donʻt look Asian. Please donʻt think Iʻm racist" :rip:

8 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

...Didn’t you make a whole post about how you weren’t planning on dating out your race? 

I remember it :skull: 

2 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

A guy whoʻs profile said "no Asians" messaged me and then when I said I was Asian, he said "oh, well you donʻt look Asian. Please donʻt think Iʻm racist" :rip:

Wait, you’re Asian and stanning for black excellence? Yassss :clap3: 

Extremely :rip:

It's even more disgusting when they have to refer to us as "dark meat" :biblio: 

I’ve seen Latinos and Asians say “whites or lights skins +++” 

In fact in my area which happens to be NY I see this more with non-whites than whites. 

7 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

But on topic. It just shows that people who put that on their profiles, generalize and assume all people from that race act the same, look same etc. etc. basically stereotyping a whole race of people and writing them off as a race instead as individuals. that man said he wasn’t attracted to Asians BUT he found you attractive :rip: I don’t know how people can stand by the “preference is racist arguement” with examples like yours.