Marlon Brando slept with Richard Pryor, wife confirms

263 posts in this topic

Richard Pryor‘s widow has confirmed that he and Marlon Brando hooked up in the 1970s.

Buzz began when Quincy Jones gave an interview to Vulture saying, “[Brando] was the most charming motherf–ker you ever met. He’d f–k anything. Anything! He’d f–k a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.”

Jennifer Lee — who was married to Pryor in the early 80s and again in the 2000s up until his death— told TMZ on Wednesday that it was true and he would have no shame about it.

“It was the ’70s!” she said. “Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes. If you did enough cocaine, you’d f–k a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.”

She told the gossip site that Pryor, who passed away in 2005, was open about his bisexuality.

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/07/richard-pryor-slept-with-marlon-brando-his-widow-confirms/

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:393878?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=1200&height=675

In a wide-ranging, no-holds-barred interview with Vulture, Quincy Jones alleged Marlon Brando slept around a lot in the 1970s.

“He’d **** anything. Anything!” the legendary producer claimed. “He’d **** a mailbox. James Baldwin. Richard Pryor. Marvin Gaye.”

We might write that off as an off-the-cuff remark from an 84-year-old icon, but Pryor’s widow, Jennifer Lee, confirmed the liaisons.

“It was the ’70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes,” she told TMZ. If you did enough cocaine, you’d **** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.”

She added that the comic “would have no shame about Quincy’s comments.” Lee says her late husband was open about his bisexuality and chronicled it extensively in his diaries, which she plans to publish later this year.

Before his death in 2005, Pryor was married seven times to five women (including twice to Lee.) He also had relationships with actresses Margot Kidder and Pam Grier.

Source

Interesting.... :gaycat2:

Yaaaas honey!!! I was about to go in on her but she says he was very open about it and kept a journal about everything. Whew the 70s sounds like a good time. Good drugs and good sex 

all the straight black men will start the think pieces about a white woman feminizing the black male on black history month. Just wait. I for one am happy to accept more of our lgbtq brother and sisters, even in the afterlife! Luther and now this who is next

STD RIDDLE NASTY SLUT

we love a bisexual icon! :gaycat1: 

Literally "Marlon Brando, Richard Pryor, on the cover of a magazine" :deadbanana: 

Now was this when Marlon was hot or later on? 

nnnnn Marlon Brando was the original BBC hunter. An OG Grindr legend :jonny5:

Brando was such a *****. I love it. :jonny5:

most enduring celebrity rumor confirmed

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, starstruckaj said:

nnnnn Marlon Brando was the original BBC hunter. An OG Grindr legend :jonny5:

Legend!!

Omg Marlon Brando was hot

and I bet Richard Pryor was big :gaycat3:

Marlon being down with the brown :clap3:

I'm so jealous, lucky guy.:jonny5:

Bisexual icon. My role model

Marlon Brando was such a gorgeous man :smitten: 

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

It was the ’70s! Drugs were still good, especially quaaludes,” she told TMZ. If you did enough cocaine, you’d **** a radiator and send it flowers in the morning.”

*closes the casket*:jonny5:

This thread :deadbanana: 

Im surprised Marlon Brando slept with a lot of black men.

7 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Yaaaas honey!!! I was about to go in on her but she says he was very open about it and kept a journal about everything. Whew the 70s sounds like a good time. Good drugs and good sex 

all the straight black men will start the think pieces about a white woman feminizing the black male on black history month. Just wait. I for one am happy to accept more of our lgbtq brother and sisters, even in the afterlife! Luther and now this who is next

Crazy how Gaye added the E to his name because of his uncomfortableness with homosexuality. I’m glad everything is coming to the light, since I’m sure it was widely known in the industry. 

I’m actually quite shocked about this, lmao

Whew gay legends :alexz: