wabayou's Charts | September 23 | Erm

wabayou

On 3/16/2018 at 8:05 PM, Remmy said:

Yep I did get 3 notifications but it's fine :gaycat4:

#92-100 are all nice/great/amazing :jamming: Delicate barely making a return this week :'(
Tove, Destiny's Child x2, Selena (HtM) and especially Aly & AJ x2 also coming thru :date:
Porsche, Femmebot, I Know Places, Clean, Backseat, AYHTDWS, Pray4Me going down :noparty:
No Drama, Savior, Flame and Homesick continuing to slip :emofish: All of MASS rising :clap3:
Hang On Me is actually in my bottom 3 :keir: It doesn't deserve to be leading tha pack!
Meghan x2, Cherish, Aly & AJ (TM), Zedd, Gaga, A.R./PCD, Taylor (HYGTG) up :katie2:
Half of those getting big boosts :gaycat2: But Janelle jumping 61 spots ahhhh :jonny5:

I would but I don't want to give him a stream on Spotify, or YouTube, or even download it for free... :fan: What other options do I have?

Yep, mother snapped! :alexz: ddd a mess indeed :keir: That's pretty much one of their few similiarities

Wottice :angry: Sugarboy is the 2nd best track behind Pills! She and Jack Antonoff went off extra hard on those 2 whew

I'll try to give y'all only one this time :eli: 

Delicate prob won't peak higher since it already peaked at rePUTA's release :gaycat1: 

Hang on Me is at least better than Cornstarch Boy and Happy Death Day, Johnny :keir: 

You'll be very happy to see Janelle is top 5 this week :alexz3:

You could hear it at/on a stadium, store, bus, train, dumpster, etc. :) 

kii :fan: I loved Pills at released but now hate it bc I got tired of it; always hated the other one tho :keir: 

On 3/16/2018 at 10:18 PM, Kod [ V ] said:

41/100

alot of best hit, Selena's & nice #1 for Tinashe <3 

the dedication you have to go down the 100 song chart and count each track you like :jonny2: 

On 3/17/2018 at 5:48 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Faded Love #1 :flame:

Madison falling so hard :toofunny2:

Madison just kinda... disappeared off my playlist :) Will still stream Home With You tho, aka the American Havana of 2018 :eli::eli::eli: 

On 3/17/2018 at 5:49 AM, Diarrhoea said:

I'm actually so excited Joyride has a date now :jonny: hopefully Me So Bad is released soon

No Excuses kinda stalling :thing: Heaven rising up a lot though :clap3: Heart To Break reentering :smitten:

Me too :jonny: the track titles looks horrible same, it better smash! 

It moved up one spot this week from no competition but it will probably have a monster fall next week :keir: 

Heaven is serving longevity since Jan, which is surprising for my chart whew :eek:

I forgot about Heart to Break after I first listened to it but then re-listened to it and realized how much of a bop it is :smitten: 

On 3/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, PAD said:

6/10

savior going up again :alexz:

heaven & no excuses :jonny5:

lol you saw the first version of the chart; I had confused St. Vincent's "Savior" and Iggy's "Savior" so it was actually falling :deadbanana2: it fell to like #63 this week too, I just can't get myself to play it :deadbanana2: still a bop tho :keir: 

Stan for Heaven :gaycat5: 

On 3/17/2018 at 11:28 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Faded Love on top :alexz:

MMF +61 :jonny5: it's such a bop

Dead fall :deadbanana4:

why Savior appears twice here :skull:

The Edge of Glory, Jai Ho, Destiny's Child :clap3: all that gems :smitten:

Both FL and MMF aren't getting old for me either :jonny5: Maybe this chart will finally have a long lasting #1 hit that isn't by Selena Gomez or Fifth Harmony :keir: 

Like I said before, Madison is kinda Dead.m4a on this chart at this point :noparty: 

oop you also saw the first version of the chart, see above quote

Been listening to a lot of gems lately :smitten: 

On 3/18/2018 at 1:30 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Love Lies, All The Stars & No Excuses :katie2:Pills, Savior & Make Me Feel rising :duca:Madison freefalling :dancehall:

Friends & Fetish :alexz: NO is a bop :biggrin: Delicate re-entering :gaycat2:

Taste :clap3: 

On 3/20/2018 at 9:01 AM, Lukey said:

Whew. I like roughly 30 songs out of the 100 :jonny2:  

Better Together EP :heart2: 

More taste :clap3: 

On 3/20/2018 at 6:04 PM, K$Ellie said:

I'm so here for the St. Vincent takeover but not with two of the worst songs being in the top 10 :jonny: Faded Love going #1 :celestial4:

Sugarboy and Los Ageless being bottom 3 when they're in my trinity :emofish: All of St. Vincent's songs + Make Me Feel getting a boost :heart2:

Psycho is a nice bop, v underrated here :jamming: All The Stars still top 3 and Heaven top 5 :party: Lemonade is their only good sing :flower: 

Angel, Jai Ho, The Edge Of Glory, No and No Way up :fish1: We Own The Night, I Know, Witness and Potential Breakup Song debuting :clap3:

Like Em Young is good but she has better songs (like the one right before it on the tracklist x) :keir: Fools and Dead free falling :weeps:

Hands To Myself (her best song according to Selena stans) re-entering :smitten: Delicate, Revival, Whiplash and Undercover too :heart2: 

MASSEDUCTION back at #1 :alexz: Idc if I'm basic but it's my fave St. Vincent album :katie2: Strange Mercy here too :smitten2:

It's the only listenable song on the EP :'(

That's messy, especially considering it's the worst other than maybe New York :fan:

Proabably her best song, that or maybe Uh Huh :jamming:

Rockstar is pretty good too, not sure which one I prefer

Most songs in the top 15~ ish have the same playcount it's just Last.fm's random organization... NNN I can't use more emoticons in this post bc only 75 are allowed, guess I'll just put in the codes then to show what I wanted to say :keir: :ahh: 

Sugarboy :biblio: Los Ageless tho >>> wish it was higher on mine but I've played it too much :noparty: 

ATRL won't touch Post because he's an ugly pop boy but some of his songs bop :katie2: 

My Gun is better tbh, lemme listen to it :smitten: 

Really? I like all of the EP's songs a little, guess I'm blinded by being a stan gonna put them separately on my sig now tho 

New York deserves better praise :biblio: 

I prefer Psycho :-* 

19 hours ago, Arxanex said:

A chart that loves The Chainsmoker's new song. I haven't seen that much lately for them.

I'm not a fan of their new songs. :'(

Geez. St Vincent did that! :eek:

IDGAF :'(

The Edge of Glory, one of ha best songs!

Kii at Bootylicious and Independent Womans.

Witnessus! The single that got away!

I was excited to see Stars Dance album cover and thought that it would be Slow Down. :'(

I'm mad at myself for liking it too lol

She did, two albums on my top 2 :clap3: 

Poor it, it deserved better but I didn't have the strength to play it

Truth :jonny: 

Slow Down makes me sick, idk why :) 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wabayou

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Monky_2405

Top Posters In This Topic

wabayou's Hot 100 - March 27, 2018

In this late chart issue (due to being on vacation), St. Vincent continues to dominate the chart with her two best albums Masseduction and Strange Mercy. Elsewhere, Tinashe holds her #1 spot, All The Stars serves longevity in the top 3, and No Excuses enters that territory.

WindingMasculineAbalone-size_restricted.

Mp2owqu.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - March 27, 2018

St. Vincent completely dominates this chart as well with Masseduction and Strange Mercy. Fifth Harmony and Taylor Swift also make appearances in the top 5 of the chart.

51aa16d6f68d4dd26bedf7f2bb28d21b.700x700x1.jpgSt-Vincent-Masseduction-Art-1507905424-1024x1024.jpg

1. (=) St. Vincent - Masseduction | Week 12 | Peak 1 [5] | 149 plays

2. (+6) St. Vincent - Strange Mercy | Week 2 | Peak 2 | 95 plays

3. (=) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 30 | Peak 1 [8] | 84 plays

4. (=) Taylor Swift - 1989 | Week 5 | Peak 4 | 38 plays

5. (re) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 15 | Peak 1 [5] | 36 plays

6. (+1) Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Week 4 | Peak 6 | 35 plays

7. (-5) Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Week 12 | Peak 1 [2] | 34 plays

8. (+1) Selena Gomez - Revival | Week 9 | Peak 7 | 31 plays

9. (re) Katy Perry - Witness | Week 8 | Peak 7 | 29 plays

10. (new) Selena Gomez - Stars Dance | Week 1 | Peak 10 | 26 plays

Sorry about giving y'all 2 notifications but it took me a while to make a chart so it's too far after the quote notification :keir: 

Note: This chart issue is late but I will still be updating this week's chart on Friday in order to get back on schedule. So get y'all's comments in fast! :eli:

Savior & Fools falling like a rock :toofunny2:

MMF climbing into the top 5 :clap3:

Bittersweet Symphony by Riverdale Cast also climbing :eek:

I listened to 3 of St. Vincent's albums in January. MASS >> St. Vincent >>>> Strange Mercy :celestial5:
The only Strange Mercy track that I can really remember liking is Cheerleader and it could be higher :-*

Returns/Debuts: Justin/Chris :smiley: Tove, St. Vincent (DW), Danity, Meghan, Selena x3, Britney, P!nk :fish1:
1989 and Pop 2 flopping this week :'( The latter has been growing on me a little bit. N1A is still easily better
Katy (Wit), Meghan x2, Selena x4, Destiny's x2, Aly & AJ x2, Taylor (Del), Cherish, Gaga, PCD all up :smitten:
Most of MASSEDUCTION also rising :gaycat2: Janelle jumping into the top 10 and 5 :katie2: Well deserved

Delicate prob won't peak higher since it already peaked at rePUTA's release:gaycat1:

Hang on Me is at least better than Cornstarch Boy and Happy Death Day, Johnny :keir: 

You'll be very happy to see Janelle is top 5 this week :alexz3:

You could hear it at/on a stadium, store, bus, train, dumpster, etc. :) 

kii :fan: I loved Pills at released but now hate it bc I got tired of it; always hated the other one tho :keir: 

That's fine, she doesn't have to match/exceed #4 as long as she keeps climbing :gaycat4:

noT Cornstarch Boy :rip: And hmmm I can't agree with either of those :keir:

Yes, I am! :alexz3:

I believe you on the dumpster part :fan: Though I don't know where the nearest one is

Wow that's very unfortunate :)

Janelle top 5 and Tinashe holding on at #1 :clap3:

St.Vincent domination in the second half of the top 10 :eek::clap3:

Love Lies falling so hard already tho :chick2:

BLACKPINK returing :heart2:

Habits @ 99 :jonny5:  All the Stars deserves 1! :fish2: and Heaven :alexz3: even thought the spanish version>>>>>>

Make Me Feel in the Top 5 :clap3: can't wait for the album

Faded Love :smitten: the best single from JR still slays :eli:

MMF hits top 5 :alexz:

St Vincent :eek: I love Los Ageless tho :smitten:

Love Lies fall :deadbanana4: serving Love Dies

Faded Love still #1 :party: No Excuses is ruining the top 10 for me tho :keir: Make Me Feel slaying :alexz:

Young Lover is soooooooooo underrated, I can't believe it flopped that hard in the essentials rate :weeps:

All the Masseduction tracks moving up :fish1: Dilettante being the highest Strange Mercy debuting :worship2:

It deserved to make the top 20 in the rate :chick1: Whew the title track is beautiful :smitten: Cruel is amazing :heart2:

I like it all except Northern Lights tbh :keir: Digital Blackface is one of the better sings on Self Titled :flower:

Work from Home, Habits, Invitation and Stars Dance debuting :alexz: For You and KEWK returning :eddie:

Masseduction is amazing but I hope Strange Mercy can get a week at #1 too :-* Reputation re-entering :heart2:

On 27/03/2018 at 9:00 PM, wabayou said:

Most songs in the top 15~ ish have the same playcount it's just Last.fm's random organization... NNN I can't use more emoticons in this post bc only 75 are allowed, guess I'll just put in the codes then to show what I wanted to say :keir::ahh:

Sugarboy :biblio: Los Ageless tho >>> wish it was higher on mine but I've played it too much :noparty:

ATRL won't touch Post because he's an ugly pop boy but some of his songs bop :katie2:

My Gun is better tbh, lemme listen to it :smitten:

Really? I like all of the EP's songs a little, guess I'm blinded by being a stan gonna put them separately on my sig now tho 

New York deserves better praise :biblio:

I prefer Psycho :-*

Nnn I know the struggle even though I rarely do replies cause I'm too lazy :jonny:

Sugarboy is a polorizing bop :fish1: Actor should be here too, it's a nice ablum :keir:

Yah and he's a rapper but there are definitely worse people smashing at the moment :thing:

I was maaaddd when My Gun flopped in the rate :shakeno:

Yah it sounded pretty cheap and Disney imo, they really improved for their debut tho :-*

I’m gonna be updating this again tonight to get back on schedule. So here’s the replies :keir: 

On 3/27/2018 at 5:02 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Savior & Fools falling like a rock :toofunny2:

MMF climbing into the top 5 :clap3:

Bittersweet Symphony by Riverdale Cast also climbing :eek:

Expect a lot of songs to fall like a rock on my chart :keir: I wake up on random days and just don’t like certain songs anymore :skull: 

Riverdale did it better than the original tbh :rip: 

On 3/27/2018 at 7:18 PM, Remmy said:

I listened to 3 of St. Vincent's albums in January. MASS >> St. Vincent >>>> Strange Mercy :celestial5:
The only Strange Mercy track that I can really remember liking is Cheerleader and it could be higher :-*

Returns/Debuts: Justin/Chris :smiley: Tove, St. Vincent (DW), Danity, Meghan, Selena x3, Britney, P!nk :fish1:
1989 and Pop 2 flopping this week :'( The latter has been growing on me a little bit. N1A is still easily better
Katy (Wit), Meghan x2, Selena x4, Destiny's x2, Aly & AJ x2, Taylor (Del), Cherish, Gaga, PCD all up :smitten:
Most of MASSEDUCTION also rising :gaycat2: Janelle jumping into the top 10 and 5 :katie2: Well deserved

That's fine, she doesn't have to match/exceed #4 as long as she keeps climbing :gaycat4:

noT Cornstarch Boy :rip: And hmmm I can't agree with either of those :keir:

Yes, I am! :alexz3:

I believe you on the dumpster part :fan: Though I don't know where the nearest one is

Wow that's very unfortunate :)

Strange Mercy > ASS > Self-titled > Actor > the other :fan: 

Wow not you forgetting Strange Mercy just because it not commercial :biblio::eli: 

I disagree with N1A being better :keir: although I’ve only listened to that album like twice 

I thought of a better butchered nickname for Sugarboy but I prob can’t say it on ATRL :deadbanana4: 

Tbh the chorus ruined it, everything else is fire. She should’ve broken up with Cara before she recorded it :noparty: 

On 3/28/2018 at 3:32 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Janelle top 5 and Tinashe holding on at #1 :clap3:

St.Vincent domination in the second half of the top 10 :eek::clap3:

Love Lies falling so hard already tho :chick2:

BLACKPINK returing :heart2:

Love Lies fell because it has two separate scrobbling tags now for some reason and I’m too lazy to combine them. :chick2: 

On 3/30/2018 at 0:25 PM, oceans said:

Habits @ 99 :jonny5:  All the Stars deserves 1! :fish2: and Heaven :alexz3: even thought the spanish version>>>>>>

The discography rate ha impact :clap3:I wanted ATS to snatch #1 too but Faded Love and LL both blocked ha and I’m too lazy to rig my scrobbles :fan: There’s a Spanish version of Heaven? Sorry but I can’t really imagine Julia Michaels singing in Spanish tbh :ahh: 

11 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

Make Me Feel in the Top 5 :clap3: can't wait for the album

I never knew about this Janelle girl until ATRL; does she have an album? I’m too lazy to look it up, I’m on mobile :rip: 

1 hour ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Faded Love :smitten: the best single from JR still slays :eli:

MMF hits top 5 :alexz:

St Vincent :eek: I love Los Ageless tho :smitten:

Love Lies fall :deadbanana4: serving Love Dies

Agreed with the best single comment. ND got old too fast and while MSB is a bop; it’s not nearly as good as FL. :cm: 

Nnn that nickname made me scream idk why :deadbanana2: 

14 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Faded Love still #1 :party: No Excuses is ruining the top 10 for me tho :keir: Make Me Feel slaying :alexz:

Young Lover is soooooooooo underrated, I can't believe it flopped that hard in the essentials rate :weeps:

All the Masseduction tracks moving up :fish1: Dilettante being the highest Strange Mercy debuting :worship2:

It deserved to make the top 20 in the rate :chick1: Whew the title track is beautiful :smitten: Cruel is amazing :heart2:

I like it all except Northern Lights tbh :keir: Digital Blackface is one of the better sings on Self Titled :flower:

Work from Home, Habits, Invitation and Stars Dance debuting :alexz: For You and KEWK returning :eddie:

Masseduction is amazing but I hope Strange Mercy can get a week at #1 too :-* Reputation re-entering :heart2:

Nnn I know the struggle even though I rarely do replies cause I'm too lazy :jonny:

Sugarboy is a polorizing bop :fish1: Actor should be here too, it's a nice ablum :keir:

Yah and he's a rapper but there are definitely worse people smashing at the moment :thing:

I was maaaddd when My Gun flopped in the rate :shakeno:

Yah it sounded pretty cheap and Disney imo, they really improved for their debut tho :-*

Me too :keir: I played it too much upon its release but now I hate it

Nn I was surprised and disgusted it was ASS’s first track out since it’s my second fave in the album :noparty: Agreed, Dilettante is among the top half/third of SM :clap3: 

Title track is one of my fave tracks of all time :heart2: Tho I didn’t play the album for years :skull: I thought I hated the rest of it but I re-played it this year and instantly loved every track :jonny: and it seems as if I’ve reached the emoticon limit again :rip: 

Northern Lights isn’t too bad tho, better than Champagne Year or the forgettable YOTT :keir: 

Digital Blackface :hoetenks: its  album’s singles are good but I personally hate most of the other tracks  :-* 

It’sdefinitely gonna reach #1 (maybe even this week as I’m about to release that’s chart) I find it much better than MASS after re-listening to it tbh

I played rep two times and it re-entered, low plays ha impact :rip: 

BT ep  sounds tragic but I have a soft spot for cheap Disney like songs :chick3:

wabayou's Hot 100 - April 2, 2018

Meghan goes #1 :biblio: I really overplayed that mess upon its release. Can't wait for it to fall to like #15 next week tho :fan: 

EoTHgfN.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - April 2, 2018

Holy Mercy snatches #1 :clap3: 

giphy.gif

1. (+1) St. Vincent - Strange Mercy | Week 3 | Peak 1 | 152 plays

2. (-1) St. Vincent - Masseduction | Week 13 | Peak 1 [5] | 142 plays

3. (=) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 31 | Peak 1 [8] | 46 plays

4. (+4) Selena Gomez - Revival | Week 10 | Peak 4 | 31 plays

5. (-1) Taylor Swift - 1989 | Week 6 | Peak 4 | 26 plays

6. (+4) Selena Gomez - Stars Dance | Week 2 | Peak 6 | 24 plays

7. (-2) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 16 | Peak 1 [5] | 22 plays

8. (re) Tove Lo - Blue Lips | Week 11 | Peak 1 [3] | 21 plays

9. (=) Katy Perry - Witness | Week 9 | Peak 7 | 16 plays

10. (new) Britney Spears - Glory | Week 1 | Peak 10 | 15 plays

Some songs dropping like a rock again :fan:

Alien debuting :)

Janelle climbing :worship2:

Poor Meghan :dies: I admit...It is #1 on my countdown too, probably because of the hype the song had for me at the beginnng, it earned a lot of points but stopped growing pretty fast!

Great debuts for both Shawn singles, I'm changing my mind about Lost In Japan!

Por Favor returning and Alien debuting :flame:

Remember Me :heart2:

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 12 (ending 29th March)

Why is Megatron slaying? :dies:

Good for Miz Shawn Mendes-Puth.

St Vincent with the continued slayage.

I really like Alien. Lemme stream it.

nnnn; Jai Ho. Slumdog ha impaqué.

Un Poco Loco from Coco though. :dies:

BlackPink!

Ah Habits. Love this classiqué.

the spanish version is in the same alberm :ahh: 

habits rising :jonny5: 

the shawn singles debuting in the top ten :eek::eek:

all the stars falling :angry::angry: and where's Yes? :angry: 

On 02/04/2018 at 9:14 PM, wabayou said:

Meghan goes #1 :biblio: I really overplayed that mess upon its release. Can't wait for it to fall to like #15 next week tho :fan:

Related imagethat's not a good attitude to have sis. A bop is a bop.

Who tf is St. Vincent? 

No, Bigger Than Moi, Beautiful Trauma :clap3: 

Invitation is the worst song on Glory.

1 minute ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Who tf is St. Vincent? 

5.gif

She's the best alternative indie gal out there :keir: You betta get into ha - listen to ha best singles aka Cruel, Digital Witness, Los Ageless, etc. 

Spoiler
On 4/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Some songs dropping like a rock again :fan:

Alien debuting :)

Janelle climbing :worship2:

Expect it on my chart :fan: 

Alien is ha best song, I can see it going places (on my chart, not the Hot 100) :) 

Janelle deserves that #1 - I'm trying to find the strength to play ha a lot :jonny: 

On 4/3/2018 at 4:38 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Poor Meghan :dies: I admit...It is #1 on my countdown too, probably because of the hype the song had for me at the beginnng, it earned a lot of points but stopped growing pretty fast!

Great debuts for both Shawn singles, I'm changing my mind about Lost In Japan!

Por Favor returning and Alien debuting :flame:

Remember Me :heart2:

Yeah poor Legatron fell to #37 this week (36 spot drop :deadbanana4:)

On 4/4/2018 at 1:00 AM, PAD said:

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 12 (ending 29th March)

Love the logo sis :smitten: 

On 4/5/2018 at 0:49 AM, Arxanex said:

Why is Megatron slaying? :dies:

Good for Miz Shawn Mendes-Puth.

St Vincent with the continued slayage.

I really like Alien. Lemme stream it.

nnnn; Jai Ho. Slumdog ha impaqué.

Un Poco Loco from Coco though. :dies:

BlackPink!

Ah Habits. Love this classiqué.

Fell to #37 next week so you won I guess :keir: 

noT Miz Shawn Mendes-Puth :jonny2::rip: 

You betta stan for the queen of indie pop :clap3:

You betta stan for the queen of Disney pop's best song

Idgi, Slumdog?

Un Poco Loco a bop, idc :keir: 

22 hours ago, oceans said:

the spanish version is in the same alberm :ahh: 

habits rising :jonny5: 

the shawn singles debuting in the top ten :eek::eek:

all the stars falling :angry::angry: and where's Yes? :angry: 

Alberm :bibliahh: 

The king of the gays won I guess :eek::eek:

I don't support Louisa anymore :mandown: It'll debut soon jk :-* 

Replies for April 2, 2018 chart above

wabayou's Hot 100 - April 6, 2018

Finally got back on schedule for these charts :dies: From now on they will come every Friday. In this issue, Megatron falls 36 spots to #37 and St. Vincent achieves complete takeover :keir: 

meghan-trainor-falls-631dfa27-b0bd-47de-b378-8f71c72d0462.gif

es3MZvu.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - April 6, 2018

Strange Mercy maintains #1, The Weeknd debuts, and Katy advances

giphy.gif

1. (=) St. Vincent - Strange Mercy | Week 4 | Peak 1 [2] | 203 plays

2. (=) St. Vincent - Masseduction | Week 14 | Peak 1 [5] | 83 plays

3. (=) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 32 | Peak 1 [8] | 28 plays

4. (+5) Katy Perry - Witness | Week 10 | Peak 4 | 28 plays

5. (new) The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy | Week 1 | Peak 5 | 26 plays

6. (-2) Selena Gomez - Revival | Week 11 | Peak 4 | 23 plays

7. (new) St. Vincent - St. Vincent | Week 1 | Peak 7 | 23 plays

8. (-1) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 17 | Peak 1 [5]| 22 plays

9. (new) Destiny's Child - Survivor | Week 1 | Peak 9 | 21 plays

10. (-2) Tove Lo - Blue Lips | Week 12 | Peak 1 [3] | 21 plays

Edited by wabayou

10 minutes ago, wabayou said:

Megatron falls 36 spots to #37 and

Image result for madonna billboard women gif

Whoops I was too late to comment on the April 2nd update :-* Let me just highlight some key parts
No Excuses #1 :eddie: It's not that great but definitely better than Faded Love, so I guess I approve.
Shawn x2 debuting super high :eek: Coco x2, Aly & AJ, Tove x2, Ari x2, Selena x3, P!nk also coming :alexz3:
Wolves and Bigger Than Me though :celestial5: Those are... choices :celestial5:

The Weeknd's EP is good :smiley: Lots of DC bops debuting :jamming: Me So Bad is instantly forgettable :keir:
Demi's Lonely was a grower for sure. Stickwitu :smitten: Digital Witness, Tsunami and Witness are solid :fish1:
Strange Mercy slaying while MASS really starts tanking :sosad: Cheerleader missing the top 10 :katie:
AYHTDWS barely surviving the week :'( A lot more gems going down - sdkbsk, TEOG, SOL, Clean, I Know,

PBS, HTM, Pray for Me :sad: Meghan -36 omg :rip::rip::rip: Tove, Ariana, Taylor (Del), Aly & AJ (TM+Rush),

Danity Kane, Miguel and more doing well :party: Janelle getting blocked ummm you can keep THAT! :angry:

Also yeah I also noticed both of us posted at the same minute :jonny4: We snapped!

Meghan, It got old pretty fast yeah..but this is too much, poor her :frown:

Hope Make Me Feel can reach #1. It feels so strange to see St. Vincent dominating that way :flame:

Faded Love falling hard too :frown:

NBTS returning, Me So Bad returning and Delicate rebounding :clap3:

All these Destiny's Child classics :flame: 

Cherish :heart2:

Yes Meghan deserved that, that song aged like worms :fan: 

The Weeknd doing great + Katy rising :clap3: 

Shawn slaying as well, TASTE‼

comment on my c/d :smile: 

When did St. Vincent take over on here :deadbanana: slay though! Dilettante is her best album track :oh:

Lost In Japan gets me off but 'do you got plans' triggers me :biblio: I found The Weeknd's EP meh :fan:

Me So Bad is so cheap but such a damn bop :skull: Make Me Feel getting a new peak, talent only :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.