wabayou's Charts | September 23 | Erm

wabayou

Aw I missed an update :chick1:

Dope debuting last week :smitten: one of their best songs :heart2: too bad it fell down straight away :'( Genesis returning :heart2:

Don't Wanna Dance Alone is so underrated :katie2: No Way, Heart To Break and Not That Kinda Girl debuting :jamming:

Loving the MASSEDUCTION domination but messs @ Hang On Me being the highest :shakeno: Pills tho :celestial4:

Mass, Sugarboy and Los Ageless being right after :smitten: Faded Love and Pray For Me jumping in the top 5 :alexz:

Heaven in the top 10 :party: AYHTDWS and Scared Of Happy slaying a bit :fish1: Backseat back in the top 20 :eddie:

Angel being the highest 5H song :celestial: Psycho is pretty good :jamming: MASS re-entering with album 100 plays :worship2:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wabayou

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Monky_2405

Top Posters In This Topic

This Top 5 is pure fire :flame:

NO returning thanks to No Excuse smashing!!

No Excuses is such a bop :clap3: loads of people seem to hate it but I LOVE it. Hang On Me is underrated :heart2:

Pills, meanwhile, is a bit trash :fan: Clean and HYGTG are some of the best 1989 songs :smitten: Track 10 rising :duca:

Love Lies still on top :alexz: ATS coming tho :jonny4: and Faded Love :eek: that top 3 slays so hard :alexz:

AYHTDWS :eek: one of my personal faves from 1989 :jonny:

IDGAF falling already :rip:

MMF +24 :clap3:

5/10

Megan +44 :alexz:

Heaven +10 :jonny5:

alot of Fifth Harmony :))

RIP cupcakKe :sad: I was actually really close to loving every return/debut!... until I saw Post Malone :keir:
The Edge of Glory is my favorite song of all time :alexz: Take Me is a heavily underrated masterpiece :worship2:
MASS is a nice album :jamming: Pills, Masseduction, Sugarboy being among the highest charting tracks :gaycat4:
Dua x2 (Hs+IDGAF), P!nk, Tinashe x3 (2On/ND/Fla), some cupcakKe and Charli, Zedd down :noparty: Iggy's drop :!ohno:
Janelle, Taylor x4, Weeknd/Kendrick getting some of the biggest boosts :fish1: Meghan +44 tho, damn :jonny4:
Some 'Pop 2' highlights (Porsche, Femmebot, Backseat, lowkey Tears) also rising a bit :)

On 3/7/2018 at 3:22 AM, wabayou said:

Not even WFH? :frown: 

I really like Make Me Feel so maybe it won't be that low next week :keir: 

I agree :emofish: People pay it dust for no reason :biblio: 

I didn't really like their album, I just liked the EP singles and Sick Boy tbh...

Nope :fan: And especially not its copy, Down!

It wasn't, luckily! :gaycat2:

Yep, it's quite disrespectful and not cute at all :!ohno:

I can understand why people didn't care for it, but I think it still had a decent amount of highlights. :-*

The EPs are easily superior though. They just released a new song today, 3rd one in a row I don't care for. :sad:

On 3/9/2018 at 9:52 PM, K$Ellie said:

Aw I missed an update :chick1:

Dope debuting last week :smitten: one of their best songs :heart2: too bad it fell down straight away :'( Genesis returning :heart2:

Don't Wanna Dance Alone is so underrated :katie2: No Way, Heart To Break and Not That Kinda Girl debuting :jamming:

Loving the MASSEDUCTION domination but messs @ Hang On Me being the highest :shakeno: Pills tho :celestial4:

Mass, Sugarboy and Los Ageless being right after :smitten: Faded Love and Pray For Me jumping in the top 5 :alexz:

Heaven in the top 10 :party: AYHTDWS and Scared Of Happy slaying a bit :fish1: Backseat back in the top 20 :eddie:

Angel being the highest 5H song :celestial: Psycho is pretty good :jamming: MASS re-entering with album 100 plays :worship2:

DWDA is the best song on the EP, I never see acclaim for it in the 5H base :'( 

I listen to the album all the way through most of the time so the plays are the same; last.fm just made Hang On Me the highest :rip: 

Heaven just isn't getting old for me, I'm surprised it made top 5 this week :deadbanana2: 

I'm surprised at the Psycho slayage, one of Post's only good songs :keir: 

On 3/10/2018 at 4:07 AM, Brandon said:

Capital Letters returning  :party:

A bop! :heart2: 

On 3/10/2018 at 5:16 AM, Monky_2405 said:

This Top 5 is pure fire :flame:

NO returning thanks to No Excuse smashing!!

I like NO better than NE tbh :keir: But I still love both

On 3/10/2018 at 6:31 AM, Diarrhoea said:

No Excuses is such a bop :clap3: loads of people seem to hate it but I LOVE it. Hang On Me is underrated :heart2:

Pills, meanwhile, is a bit trash :fan: Clean and HYGTG are some of the best 1989 songs :smitten: Track 10 rising :duca:

Pills I overplayed so it's lowkey trash for me now :fan: 

On 3/10/2018 at 10:10 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Whew we love No Excuses :jonny4: 

Lots of NE acclaim in YTT it seems :jonny: 

On 3/11/2018 at 11:44 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Love Lies still on top :alexz: ATS coming tho :jonny4: and Faded Love :eek: that top 3 slays so hard :alexz:

AYHTDWS :eek: one of my personal faves from 1989 :jonny:

IDGAF falling already :rip:

MMF +24 :clap3:

ATS got blocked, once again, only by a few plays this week :cries: 

Faded Love is the dark horse tho as it just went straight to #1 :eek: 

On 3/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, PAD said:

5/10

Megan +44 :alexz:

Heaven +10 :jonny5:

Both of those songs rose this week :clap3: 

On 3/12/2018 at 4:49 AM, Kod [ V ] said:

alot of Fifth Harmony :))

That's something you can expect from my chart :party: 

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

RIP cupcakKe :sad: I was actually really close to loving every return/debut!... until I saw Post Malone :keir:
The Edge of Glory is my favorite song of all time :alexz: Take Me is a heavily underrated masterpiece :worship2:
MASS is a nice album :jamming: Pills, Masseduction, Sugarboy being among the highest charting tracks :gaycat4:
Dua x2 (Hs+IDGAF), P!nk, Tinashe x3 (2On/ND/Fla), some cupcakKe and Charli, Zedd down :noparty: Iggy's drop :!ohno:
Janelle, Taylor x4, Weeknd/Kendrick getting some of the biggest boosts :fish1: Meghan +44 tho, damn :jonny4:
Some 'Pop 2' highlights (Porsche, Femmebot, Backseat, lowkey Tears) also rising a bit :)

Nope :fan: And especially not its copy, Down!

It wasn't, luckily! :gaycat2:

Yep, it's quite disrespectful and not cute at all :!ohno:

I can understand why people didn't care for it, but I think it still had a decent amount of highlights. :-*

The EPs are easily superior though. They just released a new song today, 3rd one in a row I don't care for. :sad:

Poor Post, he gets a bad rep for the other 99% of his horrible discog but Psycho is a bop; try it out :keir: 

I re-listened to it last week and was completely slayed by the production, vocals, and everything present on that track :jonny5: 

Take Me is a bop but I always confuse it with I Know since they both have the words "take me" in the chorus mess :rip: 

I hate Sugarboy with a passion tbh :fan: I just play it since it's on the album

Both are bops tho :biblio: Especially WFH obviously

And now it's top 15 :clap3: 

Edited by wabayou

wabayou's Hot 100 - March 16, 2018

Tinashe jumps to #1, St. Vincent continues her return, and Madison Beer/CupcakKe start to finally flop :fan: 

giphy.gif

0zycw9v.jpg

04BQxm4.jpg

AERe5VX.jpg

xOFWG9X.jpg

W7PIilR.jpg

UGNbAqW.jpg

OdLlhzs.jpg

2tpbY0T.jpg

o6PiaCc.jpg

VgZEzWs.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - March 16, 2018

St. Vincent manages to fully complete her second-wind with Masseduction as it reclaims the #1 spot this week. Charli XCX and Fifth Harmony are also close competition in the top 3.

source.gif

1. (+3) St. Vincent - Masseduction | Week 11 | Peak 1 [4] | 145 plays

2. (+1) Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Week 11 | Peak 1 [2] | 85 plays

3. (+2) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 29 | Peak 1 [8] | 83 plays

4. (+2) Taylor Swift - 1989 | Week 4 | Peak 4 | 58 plays

5. (-3) Madison Beer - As She Pleases | Week 6 | 54 plays

6. (-5) CupcakKe - Ephorize | Week 9 | Peak 1 [4] | 50 plays

7. (=) Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Week 3 | Peak 7 | 42 plays

8. (new) St. Vincent - Strange Mercy | Week 1 | Peak 8 | 33 plays

9. (re) Selena Gomez - Revival | Week 8 | Peak 7 | 31 plays

10. (-1) Fifth Harmony - Better Together | Week 3 | Peak 10 | 29 plays

Edited by wabayou

The double post mess :deadbanana: 

Between the two posts and the tag, I probably gave y'all 3 notifications this week :bibliahh: 

Sorry :rip:

Edited by wabayou

Yep I did get 3 notifications but it's fine :gaycat4:

#92-100 are all nice/great/amazing :jamming: Delicate barely making a return this week :'(
Tove, Destiny's Child x2, Selena (HtM) and especially Aly & AJ x2 also coming thru :date:
Porsche, Femmebot, I Know Places, Clean, Backseat, AYHTDWS, Pray4Me going down :noparty:
No Drama, Savior, Flame and Homesick continuing to slip :emofish: All of MASS rising :clap3:
Hang On Me is actually in my bottom 3 :keir: It doesn't deserve to be leading tha pack!
Meghan x2, Cherish, Aly & AJ (TM), Zedd, Gaga, A.R./PCD, Taylor (HYGTG) up :katie2:
Half of those getting big boosts :gaycat2: But Janelle jumping 61 spots ahhhh :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, wabayou said:

Poor Post, he gets a bad rep for the other 99% of his horrible discog but Psycho is a bop; try it out :keir: 

I re-listened to it last week and was completely slayed by the production, vocals, and everything present on that track :jonny5: 

Take Me is a bop but I always confuse it with I Know since they both have the words "take me" in the chorus mess :rip: 

I hate Sugarboy with a passion tbh :fan: I just play it since it's on the album

I would but I don't want to give him a stream on Spotify, or YouTube, or even download it for free... :fan: What other options do I have?

Yep, mother snapped! :alexz: ddd a mess indeed :keir: That's pretty much one of their few similiarities

Wottice :angry: Sugarboy is the 2nd best track behind Pills! She and Jack Antonoff went off extra hard on those 2 whew

41/100

alot of best hit, Selena's & nice #1 for Tinashe <3 

Faded Love #1 :flame:

Madison falling so hard :toofunny2:

I'm actually so excited Joyride has a date now :jonny: hopefully Me So Bad is released soon

No Excuses kinda stalling :thing: Heaven rising up a lot though :clap3: Heart To Break reentering :smitten:

Your top 3 :flame: As you said we share a lot of our favorites, so I can't do nothing different from stanning for you chart.

The Edge Of Glory charting and climbing, same for Miss Movin On.

I Know, Lemonade debuting...Destiny's Child :flame::flame:

6/10

savior going up again :alexz:

heaven & no excuses :jonny5:

Faded Love on top :alexz:

MMF +61 :jonny5: it's such a bop

Dead fall :deadbanana4:

why Savior appears twice here :skull:

The Edge of Glory, Jai Ho, Destiny's Child :clap3: all that gems :smitten:

Love Lies, All The Stars & No Excuses :katie2:Pills, Savior & Make Me Feel rising :duca:Madison freefalling :dancehall:

Friends & Fetish :alexz: NO is a bop :biggrin: Delicate re-entering :gaycat2:

I just realized that there's two Saviors on the chart because the one by St. Vincent is #14 and the one by Iggy is #22 :deadbanana: lemme fix that and upload new graphics.

Whew. I like roughly 30 songs out of the 100 :jonny2:  

Better Together EP :heart2: 

I'm so here for the St. Vincent takeover but not with two of the worst songs being in the top 10 :jonny: Faded Love going #1 :celestial4:

Sugarboy and Los Ageless being bottom 3 when they're in my trinity :emofish: All of St. Vincent's songs + Make Me Feel getting a boost :heart2:

Psycho is a nice bop, v underrated here :jamming: All The Stars still top 3 and Heaven top 5 :party: Lemonade is their only good sing :flower: 

Angel, Jai Ho, The Edge Of Glory, No and No Way up :fish1: We Own The Night, I Know, Witness and Potential Breakup Song debuting :clap3:

Like Em Young is good but she has better songs (like the one right before it on the tracklist x) :keir: Fools and Dead free falling :weeps:

Hands To Myself (her best song according to Selena stans) re-entering :smitten: Delicate, Revival, Whiplash and Undercover too :heart2: 

MASSEDUCTION back at #1 :alexz: Idc if I'm basic but it's my fave St. Vincent album :katie2: Strange Mercy here too :smitten2:

On 16/03/2018 at 11:28 PM, wabayou said:

DWDA is the best song on the EP, I never see acclaim for it in the 5H base :'( 

I listen to the album all the way through most of the time so the plays are the same; last.fm just made Hang On Me the highest :rip: 

Heaven just isn't getting old for me, I'm surprised it made top 5 this week :deadbanana2: 

I'm surprised at the Psycho slayage, one of Post's only good songs :keir: 

It's the only listenable song on the EP :'(

That's messy, especially considering it's the worst other than maybe New York :fan:

Proabably her best song, that or maybe Uh Huh :jamming:

Rockstar is pretty good too, not sure which one I prefer

Hey y'all! I was on vacation for a week but I will be updating this chart tomorrow! Stay tuned! 

Note that play counts might be low for this and the next four weeks considering I didn't have as much time to listen to music on vacation...

A chart that loves The Chainsmoker's new song. I haven't seen that much lately for them.

I'm not a fan of their new songs. :'(

Geez. St Vincent did that! :eek:

IDGAF :'(

The Edge of Glory, one of ha best songs!

Kii at Bootylicious and Independent Womans.

Witnessus! The single that got away!

I was excited to see Stars Dance album cover and thought that it would be Slow Down. :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.