• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wabayou

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• TheWayWeWere

Top Posters In This Topic

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 13 (ending 05th April)

MMF better get #1 sewn :fan:

Faded Love fall :jonny4:

Lemonade :smitten: that was holy bop back then :smitten:

Take Me in top 30 :clap3:

Me So bad debuting :jamming: cute bop

Meghan :lmao:

2 hours ago, MTrain said:

Wtf :biblio: 

I got over the song really fast. Still love Meghan tho, I'm excited for her second single!

Edited by wabayou

Unknown User
1 hour ago, wabayou said:

I got over the song really fast. Still love Meghan tho, I'm excited for her second single!

ejd4y0.gif

Just now, MTrain said:

ejd4y0.gif

You even stated yourself you don't like the song :keir: 

uLn8XqY.gif

Am slayed @ the Annie domination and Strange Mercy is definitely one of her best songs but I don't want her to block Janelle :keir:

Dilettante was robbed in the rate :emofish: Year Of The Tiger and Surgeon should be top 10 over some other Strange Mercy songs :fan:

Lemme listen to the album tomorrow, it's so good :heart2: Lemonade is pretty underrated, it's album Beyonce's worst album tho :cm:

All The Stars and all of MAsseduction falling hard :chick3: Me So Bad is a mess :thing: The Weeknd's EP is cute, IWNT should he higher :keir:

My Dear Meloncholy debuting in the top 5 :clap3: 2 of St Vincent's best albums at #1 and #2 :heart2: Self Titled is a bit trash tho :oh:

On 31/03/2018 at 11:59 PM, wabayou said:

Me too :keir: I played it too much upon its release but now I hate it

Nn I was surprised and disgusted it was ASS’s first track out since it’s my second fave in the album :noparty: Agreed, Dilettante is among the top half/third of SM :clap3: 

Title track is one of my fave tracks of all time :heart2: Tho I didn’t play the album for years :skull: I thought I hated the rest of it but I re-played it this year and instantly loved every track :jonny: and it seems as if I’ve reached the emoticon limit again :rip: 

Northern Lights isn’t too bad tho, better than Champagne Year or the forgettable YOTT :keir:

Digital Blackface :hoetenks: its  album’s singles are good but I personally hate most of the other tracks :-*

It’sdefinitely gonna reach #1 (maybe even this week as I’m about to release that’s chart) I find it much better than MASS after re-listening to it tbh

I played rep two times and it re-entered, low plays ha impact :rip:

BT ep  sounds tragic but I have a soft spot for cheap Disney like songs :chick3:

At least you've seen the light :fan: dead @ Meghan goin from #1 to almost outside the top 40 tho :deadbanana:

I think it's like my 6th fave but it's still a 10 :'(

Maybe this will happen with me for Self Titled one day, already happened with Actor tho :heart2:

Those 2 aren't highlights but still v nice

I remember Rattlesnek being pretty good :jamming: 

Hopefully I see the light soon so the indie gays stop dragging my basic taste :'(

On 4/6/2018 at 7:20 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Image result for madonna billboard women gif

You betta drop Meghan too on your next update :keir: 

On 4/6/2018 at 10:20 PM, Remmy said:

Whoops I was too late to comment on the April 2nd update :-* Let me just highlight some key parts
No Excuses #1 :eddie: It's not that great but definitely better than Faded Love, so I guess I approve.
Shawn x2 debuting super high :eek: Coco x2, Aly & AJ, Tove x2, Ari x2, Selena x3, P!nk also coming :alexz3:
Wolves and Bigger Than Me though :celestial5: Those are... choices :celestial5:

The Weeknd's EP is good :smiley: Lots of DC bops debuting :jamming: Me So Bad is instantly forgettable :keir:
Demi's Lonely was a grower for sure. Stickwitu :smitten: Digital Witness, Tsunami and Witness are solid :fish1:
Strange Mercy slaying while MASS really starts tanking :sosad: Cheerleader missing the top 10 :katie:
AYHTDWS barely surviving the week :'( A lot more gems going down - sdkbsk, TEOG, SOL, Clean, I Know,

PBS, HTM, Pray for Me :sad: Meghan -36 omg :rip::rip::rip: Tove, Ariana, Taylor (Del), Aly & AJ (TM+Rush),

Danity Kane, Miguel and more doing well :party: Janelle getting blocked ummm you can keep THAT! :angry:

Also yeah I also noticed both of us posted at the same minute :jonny4: We snapped!

April 6 update:

It's good :smile: But it all blends into one for me; like I prob couldn't tell which song is which after listening to it a bunch of times :keir: 

I always liked Lonely but now I hate it after playing it more than 5 times :bibliahh: 

To be fair, this was MASS's second wind as I played it a lot (and it was #1) in October :-* And SM is better :-* 

You need to stop being surprised at all of the giant drops on my chart by now :keir: Rarely a song will last longer than 10 weeks :rip: 

Rush is Aly's best song :clap3: Janelle prob will never hit #1 spoiler alert :keir: 

On 4/7/2018 at 4:43 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Meghan, It got old pretty fast yeah..but this is too much, poor her :frown:

Hope Make Me Feel can reach #1. It feels so strange to see St. Vincent dominating that way :flame:

Faded Love falling hard too :frown:

NBTS returning, Me So Bad returning and Delicate rebounding :clap3:

All these Destiny's Child classics :flame: 

Cherish :heart2:

Is it too much tho? :-* 

Make Me Feel will prob be blocked by the Annie apocalypse but you'll just have to wait and see! :keir: 

FL is better than MSB so lemme start playing it again... :) 

On 4/7/2018 at 5:16 AM, TayRianaPH said:

Yes Meghan deserved that, that song aged like worms :fan: 

The Weeknd doing great + Katy rising :clap3: 

Shawn slaying as well, TASTE‼

comment on my c/d :smile: 

Someone understands :fan: 

Commented on your chart! I think iirc

On 4/7/2018 at 0:13 PM, Diarrhoea said:

When did St. Vincent take over on here :deadbanana: slay though! Dilettante is her best album track :oh:

Lost In Japan gets me off but 'do you got plans' triggers me :biblio: I found The Weeknd's EP meh :fan:

Me So Bad is so cheap but such a damn bop :skull: Make Me Feel getting a new peak, talent only :clap3:

Two weeks ago :fan: She's coming with Actor this week, stay perched xoxo :keir: Tbh Dilettante is the best song on SM after giving the album 200 more plays :party: nnn why? there's nothing wrong with that phrase :rip: 

Me So Bad was recorded in summer 2017 but you can hear that it was made on a leftover tropical house beat from summer 2015 :fan: still a lowkey bop, expect a -90 drop for it by its fifth week tho :keir: 

On 4/7/2018 at 7:45 PM, PAD said:

:biblio::skull:-36 :rip:

Im glad that will count for next week :gaycat1::fan: she better stack a lot #1

Wdym? I thought you were mad Meghan lost #1 :rip: 

On 4/8/2018 at 3:07 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

MMF better get #1 sewn :fan:

Faded Love fall :jonny4:

Lemonade :smitten: that was holy bop back then :smitten:

Take Me in top 30 :clap3:

Me So bad debuting :jamming: cute bop

Meghan :lmao:

You'll just have to wait and see.gif :keir: 

Said this before but I'mma bring Faded Love back since MSB turned into trash pretty fast :fan: 

And it still is :smitten: ngl didn't listen to it until I did the girl group rate

29 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Am slayed @ the Annie domination and Strange Mercy is definitely one of her best songs but I don't want her to block Janelle :keir:

Dilettante was robbed in the rate :emofish: Year Of The Tiger and Surgeon should be top 10 over some other Strange Mercy songs :fan:

Lemme listen to the album tomorrow, it's so good :heart2: Lemonade is pretty underrated, it's album Beyonce's worst album tho :cm:

All The Stars and all of MAsseduction falling hard :chick3: Me So Bad is a mess :thing: The Weeknd's EP is cute, IWNT should he higher :keir:

My Dear Meloncholy debuting in the top 5 :clap3: 2 of St Vincent's best albums at #1 and #2 :heart2: Self Titled is a bit trash tho :oh:

At least you've seen the light :fan: dead @ Meghan goin from #1 to almost outside the top 40 tho :deadbanana:

I think it's like my 6th fave but it's still a 10 :'(

Maybe this will happen with me for Self Titled one day, already happened with Actor tho :heart2:

Those 2 aren't highlights but still v nice

I remember Rattlesnek being pretty good :jamming: 

Hopefully I see the light soon so the indie gays stop dragging my basic taste :'(

Doing this reply in a separate post since I reached the emoticon limit in the other :keir: 

Should I listen to Janelle's new songs? :keir: 

It was, best song on SM along with title track tbh :mandown:

I've never listened to Lemonade but by listening to Sorry it's apparent it's her worst album :fan: 

At least ATS lasted a good four months on the chart :rip: Some singles only get four weeks :skull: IWNT is the best song on the EP but I never play it :thing: 

She's about to have 3 albums top 5 after Actor debuts next week :party: It's already coming for SM's wig as my fave album from her tbh.
Self Titled is pretty good but way worse than her other albums (I don't consider Marry Me one of her albums; I only use Paris Is Burning :keir:). 

I did what I had to do with Meghan :) 

Shows how good MASS is :'( 

You should give Self Titled another good listen! The first 9 songs all slay for me (sans Regret :keir:) the rest is trashT tho. The whole album actually grew on me a lot over a week of plays tho :party: 

Rattlesnake isn't as good as the other first 9 tracks imo :-* the guitar solos on it tho >>>

Nnn I always get dragged around other Annie stans for having basic taste other than her :bibliahh: and maybe Charli :-* 

Edited by wabayou

1 minute ago, wabayou said:

Doing this reply in a separate post since I reached the emoticon limit in the other :keir: 

Should I listen to Janelle's new songs? :keir: 

It was, best song on SM along with title track tbh :mandown:

I've never listened to Lemonade but by listening to Sorry it's apparent it's her worst album :fan: 

At least ATS lasted a good four months on the chart :rip: Some singles only get four weeks :skull: IWNT is the best song on the EP but I never play it :thing: 

She's about to have 3 albums top 5 after Actor debuts next week :party: It's already coming for SM's wig as my fave album from her tbh.
Self Titled is pretty good but way worse than her other albums (I don't consider Marry Me one of her albums; I only use Paris Is Burning :keir:). 

I did what I had to do with Meghan :) 

Shows how good MASS is :'( 

You should give Self Titled another good listen! The first 9 songs all slay for me (sans Regret :keir:) the rest is trashT tho. The whole album actually grew on me a lot over a week of plays tho :party: 

Rattlesnake isn't as good as the other first 9 tracks imo :-* the guitar solos on it tho >>>

Nnn I always get dragged around other Annie stans for having basic taste other than her :bibliahh: and maybe Charli :-* 

Pynk is amazing but Django Jane is a mess :keir: Her albums are quite cute but a bit long, most of her singles are bops tho :jamming:

Strange Mercy / Dilettante / Cruel is my trinity :heart2: 

Sorry was actually my fave nnn, the rest is trash :cm:

Eaux that's actually quite a while, it's already over on my chart :oh:

Omg slay @ Actor growing on you, it's really beautiful. It randomly clicked with me after a few months but it's soooo nice. Oh My God (v v underrated), The Party, Laughing With a Mouth Of Blood, Black Rainbow etc. >>>>

Human Racing outsold :keir: I'm glad we agree that those are her 2 worst tho :heart2:

I'll listen to ST this week, I don't think I'll like it much more than I already do (not a lot) :fan:

The indie gays somehow stan for Charli nnnn it's kind of a kii and it doesn't make much sense but she has some bops :cm: I'm trying to be more indie but I still love my pop faves so I'll have bad taste forever :thing:

Lost IN Japan is good, but I prefer In My Blood :smitten:

Lemonade!!! :sats: YAS DK!!! Damaged too!!! :sats:

Delicate is beautiful...

Call Out My Name :jamming:

Fetish is my fav Selena song...

Invitation :smitten:

Spoiler
On 4/11/2018 at 6:18 PM, K$Ellie said:

Pynk is amazing but Django Jane is a mess :keir: Her albums are quite cute but a bit long, most of her singles are bops tho :jamming:

Strange Mercy / Dilettante / Cruel is my trinity :heart2: 

Sorry was actually my fave nnn, the rest is trash :cm:

Eaux that's actually quite a while, it's already over on my chart :oh:

Omg slay @ Actor growing on you, it's really beautiful. It randomly clicked with me after a few months but it's soooo nice. Oh My God (v v underrated), The Party, Laughing With a Mouth Of Blood, Black Rainbow etc. >>>>

Human Racing outsold :keir: I'm glad we agree that those are her 2 worst tho :heart2:

I'll listen to ST this week, I don't think I'll like it much more than I already do (not a lot) :fan:

The indie gays somehow stan for Charli nnnn it's kind of a kii and it doesn't make much sense but she has some bops :cm: I'm trying to be more indie but I still love my pop faves so I'll have bad taste forever :thing:

I'll listen to them right after I update :cm: 

Omg same :jonny2: 

Oh lol. Never heard the rest so I can't judge :keir: 

Eaux well. You did it wrong tbh :rip: 

It's her second best album for me now tied with Mass (SM > Actor = Mass > Self Titled >>> Marry Me). The best songs on Actor are The Strangers, The Neighbors, The Party and Marrow for me :cm: 

Hopefully ST grows on you a little bit at least :keir: 

It is odd tbh :rip: She seems like an artist indie gheys would hate tbh :rip: 

On 4/13/2018 at 4:36 AM, sumthintoxic82 said:

Lost IN Japan is good, but I prefer In My Blood :smitten:

Lemonade!!! :sats: YAS DK!!! Damaged too!!! :sats:

Delicate is beautiful...

Call Out My Name :jamming:

Fetish is my fav Selena song...

Invitation :smitten:

I used to prefer Lost in Japan but now both are equal :smitten: 

DK's two best songs :cm: 

Fetish is my favorite Selena song as all time :clap3: 

Invitation is the best song on Glory tbh :smitten:

wabayou's Hot 100 - April 13, 2018

St. Vincent debuts Actor and a few more songs off of her self-titled album, while the rest of the chart stays kind of static. Also to be noted that Meghan completely drops out this issue :fan: 

source.gif

OjdiDMg.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - April 13, 2018

Charli debuts two of her albums, as I got back into her this week. St. Vincent almost completely occupies the top 5 except for The Weeknd's My Dear Melancholy.

tumblr_n7nk9wjC4r1rabunjo1_500.gif

1. St. Vincent - Strange Mercy | Week 5 | Peak 1 [3] | 200 plays

2. (new) St. Vincent - Actor | Week 1 | Peak 2 | 115 plays

3. (+2) The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy | Week 2 | Peak 3 | 45 plays

4 (-2) St. Vincent - Masseduction | Week 15 | Peak 1 [5] | 43 plays

5. (+2) St. Vincent - St. Vincent | Week 2 | Peak 5 | 34 plays

6. (-3) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 33 | Peak 1 [8] | 28 plays

7. (re) Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me | Week 10 | Peak 2 | 28 plays

8. (new) Charli XCX - True Romance | Week 1 | Peak 8 | 26 plays

9. (new) Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel | Week 1 | Peak 9 | 21 plays

10. (-1) Destiny's Child - Survivor | Week 2 | Peak 9 | 21 plays

Edited by wabayou

Dilettante top 3 :heart2: Champagne Year is nice but I hope it doesn't overtake Strange Mercy :keir: Omg nooo Make Me Feel free falling :weeps:

The 3 highest songs from Actor are like, my bottom 3 from the album :fan: Black Rainbow, Laughing and Marrow though :celestial4:

Save Me From What I Want is a bit annoying :keir: The Bed, The Party and Just The Same But Brand New should be higher :'(

but girl WHERE IS OH MY GOD :jonny: It's only a bonus track but it's sooooo good :weeps: lowkey my favorite on the album :smitten:

Huey Newton getting a nice debut :flower: Prince Johnny and Rattlesnake :jamming: don't really like the other Self Titled songs here :fan:

Yes and Best Behaviour debuting :clap3: both were done wrong by the GP :shakeno: You Hahahhaha is pretty good, Roll With Me tho :smitten2:

Lipgloss, 3am and Dreamer :heart2: Talking Body is a lil overrated, My Gun is THAT song tho :gaycat4: Omg all the MASS songs free falling :jonny:

15 minutes ago, wabayou said:

I'll listen to them right after I update :cm: 

Omg same :jonny2: 

Oh lol. Never heard the rest so I can't judge :keir: 

Eaux well. You did it wrong tbh :rip: 

It's her second best album for me now tied with Mass (SM > Actor = Mass > Self Titled >>> Marry Me). The best songs on Actor are The Strangers, The Neighbors, The Party and Marrow for me :cm: 

Hopefully ST grows on you a little bit at least :keir: 

It is odd tbh :rip: She seems like an artist indie gheys would hate tbh :rip: 

Taste :heart2:

That order is acceptable tbh :keir: I'm still a trashy MASS stan but SM and Actor are more cohesive and work v well as albums :jamming:

Strangers and Neighbors are towards the bottom for me :fan: The Party is one of my faves tho and Marrow is great

I listened and I guess I was a bit too harsh on it :keir: It's not bad and the first 6 songs are pretty good but there aren't any big standouts for me :'(

Pitchfork's impact I guess :keir:

OMG this St. Vincent domination is becoming really huge :eek: Shawn Mendes and Sabrina Carpenter the only ones capable to fight for their lives :clap3:

Damaged and Jumpin Jumpin :heart2:

YES finally debuting :flame:

Yes debuting :worship2:

Wow @ that St. Vincent girl slaying. My Top 40 would probably look like this too, from time to time, that's why i only count official singles for my charts. :fan:

Best Behaviour also debuting :) 

Yes debuting and also Daddy Issues :clap3: kii the Annie slayage this week :skull: Make Me Feel plummeting :'(

Barbie Tingz is the better song but that's not saying much :thing: Boombayah is my favourite BP so far. slay :heart2:

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 14 (ending 12th APRIL)

St Vincent still dominating :jonny:

MMF and Faded Love free falling :rip:

Me So Bad is cute jam :katie2:

Remember Me :clap3: SOTY 

TLC coming for that late slayage :party: 

Haven't listened to Actor because I wasn't a fan of the snippets, and I haven't heard Charli's

debut album - but aside from that, these debuts/returns are pretty solid! :clap3:(except Louisa)
Talking Body, Roll with Me, Daddy Issues, 3AM, Cry Baby, Birth In Reverse are the best picks :smitten:
MASS continuing to lose tha battle :'( Aly & AJ, Taylor, Weeknd/Kendrick, Danity, Janelle & more also down :!ohno:
Destiny's Child THRIVING :fish1: I wonder how the Coachella performance will affect them next update :gaycat3:
Abel's EP also doing well :eddie: Shawn staying strong in a St. Vincent-dominated top 10 :alexz3:

It's good :smile: But it all blends into one for me; like I prob couldn't tell which song is which after listening to it a bunch of times :keir: 

To be fair, this was MASS's second wind as I played it a lot (and it was #1) in October :-* And SM is better :-* 

You need to stop being surprised at all of the giant drops on my chart by now :keir: Rarely a song will last longer than 10 weeks :rip: 

Rush is Aly's best song :clap3: Janelle prob will never hit #1 spoiler alert :keir: 

Yeah I can understand that :keir: The sound/vibe doesn't really change

We all have our wrong opinions now and then so I won't judge you :oh:

I mean I'm not surprised, just acknowleding it :fan:

Might be in the #11-13 area for me :gaycat3: Wow that's disgusting!

• 3 weeks later...

I have 3 updates to work on :jonny5: The first one should come tonight if I can get my s*** together dd :dies: 

Hi y'all! I've been a lazy bitch and haven't updated this chart in a month, but I'm too lazy to make four 100-song charts, so this is what I'm going to do:

For the last 3 weeks, I will make 25-song charts

For this week, the latest week, the 100-song chart will return.

I'm free all day today so I'm hoping this chart can make a comeback today!

test

Edited by wabayou

wabayou's Hot 25 - April 19, 2018

Gn0vtb7.jpg

wabayou's Hot 25 - April 26, 2018

WfySi8F.jpg

wabayou's Hot 25 - May 3, 2018

QjK0hbD.jpg

wabayou's Hot 100 - May 10, 2018

Janelle Monae debuts most of the tracks off her new album Dirty Computer, Ariana Grande remains stable at #1, and Selena Gomez barely misses the top 10 with her new single's debut.

PjfX1uO.jpg

Albums:

1. (new) Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer | Week 1 | Peak 1 | 180 plays

2. (+4) St. Vincent - St. Vincent | Week 6 | Peak 2 | 103 plays

3. (-2) St. Vincent - Actor | Week 5 | Peak 1 [2] | 78 plays

4. (+4) Charli XCX - True Romance | Week 5 | Peak 4 | 66 plays

5. (+2) Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy | Week 2 | Peak 5 | 58 plays

6. (new) Bebe Rexha - Expectations | Week 1 | Peak 6 | 56 plays

7. (+2) Charli XCX - Number 1 Angel | Week 5 | Peak 7 | 55 plays

8. (new) Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman | Week 1 | Peak 8 | 44 plays

9. (-4) St. Vincent - Strange Mercy | Week 6 | Peak 1 [3] | 40 plays

10. (new) Tinashe - Joyride | Week 1 | Peak 10 | 26 plays

Edited by wabayou

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.