wabayou's Charts | September 23 | Erm

wabayou

Replies - edit: page 2 

On 2/15/2018 at 9:52 PM, awkdelicious said:

Heaven is THAT song

NBTS still on top 3

Savior is coming for wigs

love it

Heaven I thought was mediocre but it grew on me after a few listens and now it's my bop :jamming: 

NBTS is amazing, but I've completely dropped it from my playlist from overplaying it :deadbanana: It is gonna have monster falls in about four weeks because of the rolling effect

Savior could be a future #1 :keir: 

On 2/16/2018 at 8:52 AM, TayRianaPH said:

Cupcakke is not on my playlist, but slay I guess:flower:

Camila and Taylor showing longevity in the Top 5:clap3:

Waddup with Selena getting 2 spots, wow :jonny5:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

And isn't K-pop on my playlist (except for BlackPink and BTS :-*:flower:

Taylor should keep reputation in the top 5 of albums for a while, not sure about Camila :) 

I've been listening to Selena's old material lately, I forgot how many lost bops there were :jonny5:

Done 

On 2/16/2018 at 3:33 PM, Kod [ V ] said:

Camila domination :)) 

Not gonna last too much longer I'm afraid :dancehall: 

On 2/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, Remmy said:

Debuts/Returns: Love Lies is alright :michael: Undercover and I Promise You :smiley: New :jamming:

Don't Let Me Get Me + AYHTDWS :date: Clean :alexz: In my top 5 from Taylor's discography!
Troye (MMM!) barely surviving this week :weeps: Almost the whole 'rep' tracklist going down :cries: Justin (Fil)'s drop :shutup:
Bruno and Dua (Hs) also slipping :noparty: JT/Alicia, some Charli and cupcakKe, Taylor (IKP), Zedd and

Tinashe going the opposite way :gaycat2: Iggy top 10 :celestial4: Elizabeth dethroning that girl :clap3::clap3::clap3:

I thought that at first about Love Lies but now it's grown on me

Still probably gonna be one of those songs I drop after first week and therefore, due to the rolling effect, has a giant 5th week drop on my chart :keir:

Like I said Selena's old material has hidden bops :jonny: Oops you saw the chart before I edited it, I didn't mean to put "New", I meant to put "Love" by Lana Del Rey :deadbanana: The website I use glitches sometimes

1989 should continue rising over the next few weeks :party: 

MMM could have a small comeback and stick around in the 90-100 range, as I still like the song a bit. Rep had its first wind in November and its second in January. It will stick around on the album chart but I don't see it having a third wind on my track chart :katie:

Filthy is great and I kind of love it, I just can't listen to it, idk why :deadbanana4: I may give it a second life because I like it though

"that girl" nnn I don't like Camila as a person but I don't take personality into mind while listening to music; if I like a song/album, I'll play it

On 2/17/2018 at 1:12 PM, PAD said:

savior coming for those cupcakes :alexz::gaycat1:

maybe in a few weeks :gaycat1:

On 2/18/2018 at 4:50 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Madison Beer, Camila >>>>> 

Cupcakke slaying!

Iggy coming for her wig tho!

Happy you joyned the YTT club, I'll check every week!

Madison and CupcakKe are probably coming for Camila's wig even more in the next few weeks :keir: But then Iggy will be a threat to the #1 spot too... this year was boring for a second but now it's getting interesting again

:party: So happy I got to join; I've been lurking the YTT section as a guest for a while

On 2/18/2018 at 8:26 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

ms Cupcakke coming for CaCa :fan: I like her previous album better tbh

Madison has some really great bops on ha ep :clap3:

Don't Let Me Get Me :jonny4: legendary song

:fan: 

Haven't really listened to Queen Elizabitch that much tbh
Very true, which I didn't expect from someone like her :clap3: 

I need to listen to more early 2000s pop like DLMGM, the nostalgia it gives me :jonny4: 

On 2/18/2018 at 9:02 AM, K$Ellie said:

Oh cute that Cupcakke went #1, 2 Minutes is good but Cartoons and Duck Duck Goose are more deserving :keir:

Dead jumping into the top 5 :jonny: Fools not even top 20 yet :tsk: this bop is being done wrong :shakeno:

Spoiled Milk Titties should be a bit higher too :chick1: Into It falling hard :dancehall: No Drama, Backseat and Porsche up :party:

AYHTDWS is one of my faves on 1989 :heart2: Clean is beautiful :smitten: Heaven and Undercover debuting :celestial4:

Where is I Don't Miss You At All? :chick2: Track 10 returning :eddie: Love -52 :deadbanana: All The Stars lowkey flopping :'(

I thought that at first but then the message of 2 Minutes really got to me :eli: 

Dead is gonna be fighting against Savior, CupcakKe, and maybe Kendrick/SZA (after seeing Black Panther) for #1 in the next few weeks, but it could snatch it :duca: Fools is amazing but it's a song I can't really overplay; unlike Home With You or Dead

I guess, but it kind of shrunk on me after the first week Ephorize was out :-* Yeah the rest of Camila is also gonna fall hard :flower: 

IDMYAA is probably coming next week or the week after, I've been listening to it a little more :jamming: Track 10 is one of my favorite songs at the moment, it could have a full on revival, like into the top 10 again :deadbanana: Love I re-discovered for like a week then dropped again :) 
After seeing Black Panther, I can assure that All The Stars is definitely going top 5 :party: 

Edited by wabayou

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wabayou

• Remmy

• K$Ellie

• Monky_2405

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead & Savior rising :duca:She Loves Control down :dancehall:  Fools is the best song on ASP :katie2:

Finesse freefalling here as well :michael:Real Friends' drop :jonny5:Fetish still here :sats:IDGAF & My My My! falling :lipton:

As She Pleases, reputation & Dua Lipa :celestial:

wabayou's Hot 100 - February 22, 2018

In the latest chart issue, Madison Beer slays with her EP As She Pleases, and CupcakKe is stable with Ephorize. Additionally, Camila Cabello's debut album finally starts to drop, and Charli XCX rebounds with her mixtape Pop 2.

original.gif

3u15IQB.jpg

pbJEFCz.jpg

0E2FIxn.jpg

7aoxBDt.jpg

9RuHPMF.jpg

1HiQ8m8.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - February 22, 2018

CupcakKe continues to slay, while Camila Cabello is sandwiched by Charli XCX and Madison Beer's Pop 2 and As She Pleases, respectively.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

1. (=) CupcakKe - Ephorize | Week 6 | Peak 1 [2] | 295 plays

2. (+1) Madison Beer - As She Pleases | Week 3 | Peak 2 | 164 plays

3. (-1) Camila Cabello - Camila | Week 6 | Peak 1 [2] | 115 plays

4. (+1) Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Week 8 | Peak 1 [2] | 100 plays

5. (+2) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 26 | Peak 1 [8] | 49 plays

6. (=) Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa | Week 9 | Peak 5 | 46 plays

7. (-3) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 14 | Peak 1 [5] | 44 plays

8.(new) Taylor Swift - 1989 | Week 1 | Peak 8 | 43 plays

9. (-1) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell | Week 3 | Peak 9 | 37 plays

10. (-1) Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods | Week 3 | Peak 9 | 22 plays

Edited by wabayou

rise savior rise :clap3:

all the stars and heaven! a bop!

Dua (Mwah) returning :alexz3: Some more Selena #TBTs coming thru :fish1: Tinashe x3 :jamming:
2 On is easily the best of that trio, though. How You Get the Girl mmm an underrated bop :date:
Chainsmokers are great but I didn't like You Owe Me. Not even worth a (free) download tbh. :katie:
The 'rep' singles experiencing DISASTROUS falls :jonny4: Same for Bruno :sosad:

Iggy, Zedd and some Charli/cupcakKe bops doing well :party: Clean +34 whew :alexz:

On 2/18/2018 at 11:20 AM, wabayou said:

I thought that at first about Love Lies but now it's grown on me

Like I said Selena's old material has hidden bops :jonny: Oops you saw the chart before I edited it, I didn't mean to put "New", I meant to put "Love" by Lana Del Rey :deadbanana: The website I use glitches sometimes

MMM could have a small comeback and stick around in the 90-100 range, as I still like the song a bit.

Filthy is great and I kind of love it, I just can't listen to it, idk why :deadbanana4: I may give it a second life because I like it though

"that girl" nnn I don't like Camila as a person but I don't take personality into mind while listening to music; if I like a song/album, I'll play it

maybe in a few weeks :gaycat1:

It's not bad, just a biT basic. :-* The weakest from the 'Love, Simon' soundtrack by far (so far)

It actually does! And Kiss & Tell is v underrated, so I like that some of those tracks are on here. Oh, whoops :keir: Love >>> New !

Welp, looks like he didn't stick around this week :emofish:

I've seen some similar opinions on here :laugh: It's a little longer than it needs to be, especially with the little spoken ending. Filthy is pretty much done for me, since the GP (and him/his team?) have moved onto Say Something, and the album wasn't good enough for me to put on repeat.

I separate the person from the music as well but I also don't like her in general :fan: So sis isn't getting any love from me.

Savior and Normani coming to end cupcakKe's reign :fan:

Scared Of Happy, 2on, Faded Love, Friends debuting :clap3:

The whole self titled album by Fifth Harmony charting with the 2 smash hit singles still growing, taste!!

OMG you're stanning for BLACKPINK, you're KPop experience must be amazing, cosidering you stan nothing but talent‼ :jonny5:

NBTS, Love Lies, and All The Stars slaying the singles chart :clap3:

You just said reputation won't fall of Top 5, not complaining tho when 1989 returned:flower:

Cartoons is a cute girl, I think she panders too much but the song is nice :flower: I only like Fools + Dead from Madison tbh

No Drama is a bop, we love an era-saving bop :clap3: Pop 2 is kinda bad other than Track 10 and Out Of My Head imo :oh:

Selena Gomez & the Scene is underrated! Better than her solo stuff imo. Whiplash, Crush, and Hit The Lights doing well :heart2:

Dead, Never Be The Same, Homesick, The Middle, Out Of My Head, Wolves, Clean, I Know Places, Scared of Happy, Porsche, He Like That, Down, How You Get The Girl, ...Ready For It, 2 On, Fetish, Blow Your Mind, Don't Let Me Get Me, Sauced Up, Flame, End Game, Scared To Be Lonely, Hit The Lights, Look What You Made Me Do

Great chart :alexz:

On 2/18/2018 at 4:35 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Dead & Savior rising :duca:She Loves Control down :dancehall:  Fools is the best song on ASP :katie2:

Finesse freefalling here as well :michael:Real Friends' drop :jonny5:Fetish still here :sats:IDGAF & My My My! falling :lipton:

As She Pleases, reputation & Dua Lipa :celestial:

I've completely dropped Camila the album now :dancehall: Tyler Durden & Teenager In Love are the best, then Fools :clap3: 

Finesse completely died on like everyone's YTT chart :rip: Fetish is gonna be here for a while, my fave song of 2017 :jonny: I think IDGAF is gonna have a second wind, not sure about MMM

On 2/22/2018 at 5:47 PM, thecptz said:

rise savior rise :clap3:

all the stars and heaven! a bop!

Three of my fave songs on the chart right now :clap3: Coming for top 3 peaks

On 2/22/2018 at 9:30 PM, Remmy said:

Dua (Mwah) returning :alexz3: Some more Selena #TBTs coming thru :fish1: Tinashe x3 :jamming:
2 On is easily the best of that trio, though. How You Get the Girl mmm an underrated bop :date:
Chainsmokers are great but I didn't like You Owe Me. Not even worth a (free) download tbh. :katie:
The 'rep' singles experiencing DISASTROUS falls :jonny4: Same for Bruno :sosad:

Iggy, Zedd and some Charli/cupcakKe bops doing well :party: Clean +34 whew :alexz:

It's not bad, just a biT basic. :-* The weakest from the 'Love, Simon' soundtrack by far (so far)

It actually does! And Kiss & Tell is v underrated, so I like that some of those tracks are on here. Oh, whoops :keir: Love >>> New !

Welp, looks like he didn't stick around this week :emofish:

I've seen some similar opinions on here :laugh: It's a little longer than it needs to be, especially with the little spoken ending. Filthy is pretty much done for me, since the GP (and him/his team?) have moved onto Say Something, and the album wasn't good enough for me to put on repeat.

I separate the person from the music as well but I also don't like her in general :fan: So sis isn't getting any love from me.

The Sel Discography rate really helped with the Selena throwbacks :clap3: Faded Love is somehow better than No Drama and 2 On for me, it may take ND's place on the chart :keir: I've been listening to some assorted tracks from 1989 and HYGTG surprised me at how much I still like it.

You Owe Me lasted like one day for me and then I realized how horrible it was :rip: 

Rep's singles and album tracks had so many winds but I have to say the whole album is over now :) 

I find Love Lies basic but it's still a bop and I love Normani so 

I realized I didn't really like Camila's music either after the first three weeks but I stand by my opinion that NBTS is an amazing pop song :party: 

On 2/23/2018 at 2:41 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Savior and Normani coming to end cupcakKe's reign :fan:

Scared Of Happy, 2on, Faded Love, Friends debuting :clap3:

The whole self titled album by Fifth Harmony charting with the 2 smash hit singles still growing, taste!!

I can't stop playing Scared of Happy :jonny: My unlikely favorite off 7/27

Yep, FH is coming back, I forgot how good the album was for the month period where I didn't play it weekly :keir: Now I'm playing it daily :party: 

On 2/23/2018 at 3:13 AM, jacklovesyou1 said:

Selena snatching the bottom half of the charts :D

:clap3: 

On 2/24/2018 at 6:46 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Cartoons is a cute girl, I think she panders too much but the song is nice :flower: I only like Fools + Dead from Madison tbh

No Drama is a bop, we love an era-saving bop :clap3: Pop 2 is kinda bad other than Track 10 and Out Of My Head imo :oh:

Selena Gomez & the Scene is underrated! Better than her solo stuff imo. Whiplash, Crush, and Hit The Lights doing well :heart2:

Panders to what? The gays? Yes. :flower: Madison is shrinking on me but I still like all songs

I like Faded Love better now but both are bops :clap3: I like most of Pop 2. Track 10 is the best song and OOMH is the worst tho :biblio: 

WTSGD is better than Stars Dance definitely, and its on par with Revival :party: 

On 2/23/2018 at 3:54 AM, TayRianaPH said:

OMG you're stanning for BLACKPINK, you're KPop experience must be amazing, cosidering you stan nothing but talent‼ :jonny5:

NBTS, Love Lies, and All The Stars slaying the singles chart :clap3:

You just said reputation won't fall of Top 5, not complaining tho when 1989 returned:flower:

True, As If It's Your Last is the best K-Pop song I've heard :jonny5: 

Yeah reputa is gonna fall of the album chart soon now :flower: But 1989 is going to take its place

Done

17 hours ago, ARTPØP said:

Dead, Never Be The Same, Homesick, The Middle, Out Of My Head, Wolves, Clean, I Know Places, Scared of Happy, Porsche, He Like That, Down, How You Get The Girl, ...Ready For It, 2 On, Fetish, Blow Your Mind, Don't Let Me Get Me, Sauced Up, Flame, End Game, Scared To Be Lonely, Hit The Lights, Look What You Made Me Do

Great chart :alexz:

Some of the best songs on the chart, serve taste :alexz:  

Hopefully Cartoons still has a chance :duca: Dead in the top 3 :party: All The Stars and Fools top 10 :celestial:

Fullest and No Drama still moving up :eddie: Say It To My Face should be higher than the 3 Madisons songs above it :keir:

Taylor and Julia's jump :jonny: Backseat, The Middle, Pray For Me, Lucky, Clean, IDGAF and Track 10 rising :heart2:

Scared Of Happy is THAT bop, better than anything on self-titled and it's not even one of the best on 7/27 :alexz: 

Faded Love and 2 On are so good unlike a lot of her recent stuff :jamming: I Don't Miss You At All flopping in the rate was a mess :shakeno:

Whiplash was one of my 11s :smitten: Anigel re-entering :party: Finesse, End Game, ...Ready and Look free falling :jonny:

On 18/02/2018 at 7:20 PM, wabayou said:

I thought that at first but then the message of 2 Minutes really got to me :eli: 

Dead is gonna be fighting against Savior, CupcakKe, and maybe Kendrick/SZA (after seeing Black Panther) for #1 in the next few weeks, but it could snatch it :duca: Fools is amazing but it's a song I can't really overplay; unlike Home With You or Dead

I guess, but it kind of shrunk on me after the first week Ephorize was out :-* Yeah the rest of Camila is also gonna fall hard :flower: 

IDMYAA is probably coming next week or the week after, I've been listening to it a little more :jamming: Track 10 is one of my favorite songs at the moment, it could have a full on revival, like into the top 10 again :deadbanana: Love I re-discovered for like a week then dropped again :) 
After seeing Black Panther, I can assure that All The Stars is definitely going top 5 :party: 

All The Stars is by far the best out of those songs so I hope it pulls thru :duca:

I don't mind the rest of the album falling since it's kinda fillery :keir:

Oh slay @ IDMYAA actually debuting :clap3: by far my fave on her debut :heart2:

I love Track 10 when the album came out :smitten: Don't listen to it anymore but still a great sing

NBTS falling :chick3: bitch better be faster with that video release :skull:

Dead rising :smitten: and Home With You too :heart2:

Love Lies and ATS jumping in top 10 :alexz:

Dancing better be faster with that rising :fan:

Friends debuting :clap3:

Dead coming for #1 :duca: NBTS down :!ohno:Savior Top 5, Fools Top 10 :gaycat2:

Love Lies & All The Stars' jumps :jonny5:IDGAF rebounding, Fetish still going :alexz:

As She Pleases, Dua Lipa & reputation :alexz3:

wabayou's Hot 100 - March 2, 2018

Normani x Khalid unexpectedly jump to #1, CupcakKe takes a few small falls, and a few old album tracks return from the Dead.m4a

tumblr_odtghbYdFy1ux38ilo1_500.gif

6KdzqDQ.jpg4gEJuaD.jpgOhqarmg.jpg

UEQbECp.jpg

uc4zyGK.jpg

ueSB4rv.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - March 2, 2018

Madison Beer continues to rise in plays, while CupcakKe falls a bit and 5H/Charli return from the dead.

tumblr_oul3bjr64W1wteacyo2_500.gif

1. (=) Cupcakke - Ephorize | Week 7 | Peak 1 [3] | 220 plays

2. (=) Madison Beer - As She Pleases | Week 4 | Peak 2 | 171 plays

3. (+1) Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Week 9 | Peak 1 [2] | 112 plays

4. (+1) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 27 | Peak 1 [8] | 92 plays

5. (-2) Camila Cabello - Camila | Week 7 | Peak 1 [2] | 59 plays

6. (+2) Taylor Swift - 1989 | Week 2 | Peak 6 | 50 plays

7. (new) Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Week 1 | Peak 7 | 46 plays

8. (-2) Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa | Week 10 | Peak 5 | 38 plays

9. (new) Fifth Harmony - Better Together | Week 1 | Peak 9 | 31 plays

10. (=) Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods | Week 4 | Peak 9 | 28 plays

Previous Commenters 

Edited by wabayou

Love Lies :clap3:If Dead gets blocked though :!ohno: Savior & All The Stars rising :alexz:

Madison coming THRU :jonny5:IDGAF new peak, No Excuses already debuting :celestial:

Yaaaaaas Normani!! And that Gif from the That's My Girl video :jonny5:

Well well well... someone's a CupcakKe fan :fan: 

Hmmm NBTS plummets 15 spots the same week Normani snatches the #1 :eli: 

Charli XCX also seems to be lowkey slaying here :clap3: 

5/10

• savior :celestial2:

Love Lies rising to top :eek: it's great bop

Dead is one of the best M songs :smitten:

ATS rising :party:

Faded Love jump :eek:

IDGAF finally in top 40 :party:

Debuts/Returns: MOTW :michael: Filthy and Genesis :jamming: Miss Movin' On is actually the only 5H song I like :fan:
No Excuses is a cute gorl :) Make Me Feel :katie2: But of course the one I like most is the lowest entry :gaycat3:
Taylor (RFI?), Bruno, Dua (Hs) and some cupcakKe going down a looot :'( Zedd slipping over 10 spots :noparty:
Selena, Tinashe x2 (Fl/2On), P!nk, Charli x2 (Po/Fb/Bs, Taylor x3 (1989 tracks) moving up :celestial4:
Crayons, Fullest, Pray for Me, No Drama and Savior doing well in the top 20 :gaycat2:

On 2/25/2018 at 8:31 AM, wabayou said:

I've been listening to some assorted tracks from 1989 and HYGTG surprised me at how much I still like it.

You Owe Me lasted like one day for me and then I realized how horrible it was :rip: 

Rep's singles and album tracks had so many winds but I have to say the whole album is over now :) 

I realized I didn't really like Camila's music either after the first three weeks but I stand by my opinion that NBTS is an amazing pop song :party:

How You Get the Girl has been underrated since day 1 :emofish: I've always loved it, though it dropped from my 1989 top 3 at some point.

Their EPs were really amazing, then their album was just simply good, now these new songs aren't even cute. :'(

inb4 another wind blows :gaycat3:

The snippet I heard in a commercial was enough for me to know that I should never listen to the full version :fan:

On 3/2/2018 at 5:58 PM, dangerousbutera said:

Love Lies :clap3:If Dead gets blocked though :!ohno: Savior & All The Stars rising :alexz:

Madison coming THRU :jonny5:IDGAF new peak, No Excuses already debuting :celestial:

It probably will get blocked by either ATS or Savior in the next weeks...

I can't decide if I like No Excuses :bibliahh: It's really catchy and, but I'm not sure I actually like listening to it mess

On 3/3/2018 at 4:37 AM, Monky_2405 said:

Yaaaaaas Normani!! And that Gif from the That's My Girl video :jonny5:

I always choose the best gifs of artists :clap3: 

On 3/3/2018 at 10:39 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Well well well... someone's a CupcakKe fan :fan: 

Hmmm NBTS plummets 15 spots the same week Normani snatches the #1 :eli: 

Charli XCX also seems to be lowkey slaying here :clap3: 

CupcakKe is probably gonna plummet in these next few weeks; I've been over her lately :fan: 

Not exactly intentional but :eli: 

She's having an unlikely comeback since I felt as if I didn't play Pop 2 enough in December :clap3: 

On 3/4/2018 at 5:59 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Love Lies rising to top :eek: it's great bop

Dead is one of the best M songs :smitten:

ATS rising :party:

Faded Love jump :eek:

IDGAF finally in top 40 :party:

I was surprised when I saw it at the top when I loaded my Last.fm :deadbanana: I love it but it probably won't last long tbh, there's a lot of competition

Definitely :clap3: 

I want ATS to go #1 at some point, but it might have to settle for top 5 or 3 :emofish: 

I like Faded Love a lot more than No Drama but I like both :alexz3:

On 3/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, Remmy said:

Debuts/Returns: MOTW :michael: Filthy and Genesis :jamming: Miss Movin' On is actually the only 5H song I like :fan:
No Excuses is a cute gorl :) Make Me Feel :katie2: But of course the one I like most is the lowest entry :gaycat3:
Taylor (RFI?), Bruno, Dua (Hs) and some cupcakKe going down a looot :'( Zedd slipping over 10 spots :noparty:
Selena, Tinashe x2 (Fl/2On), P!nk, Charli x2 (Po/Fb/Bs, Taylor x3 (1989 tracks) moving up :celestial4:
Crayons, Fullest, Pray for Me, No Drama and Savior doing well in the top 20 :gaycat2:

How You Get the Girl has been underrated since day 1 :emofish: I've always loved it, though it dropped from my 1989 top 3 at some point.

Their EPs were really amazing, then their album was just simply good, now these new songs aren't even cute. :'(

inb4 another wind blows :gaycat3:

The snippet I heard in a commercial was enough for me to know that I should never listen to the full version :fan:

Not even WFH? :frown: 

I really like Make Me Feel so maybe it won't be that low next week :keir: 

I'm over Taylor + Bruno + CupcakKe and Dua never really had that much of a hit so it was to be expected :'( 

Meanwhile random songs are rising because the chart is boring right now mess :dies:

I agree :emofish: People pay it dust for no reason :biblio: 

I didn't really like their album, I just liked the EP singles and Sick Boy tbh...

1989 [aka the superior album] staying and slaying‼ :duca:

3 5H albums slaying like what they deserve too + Camila doing great as well :jonny5:

I wish I could see more KPop on your charts soon  :jamming:

Comment on my c/d hun :cool:

wabayou's Hot 100 - March 9, 2018

This chart issue is a mess lol. St. Vincent returns, CupcakKe is dead.m4a, and the chart is just completely unpredictable in general :dies: 

giphy.gif

DECYcfd.jpg

1PVLm64.jpg

y9S5pwI.jpg

5GaVNBz.jpg

EDvAzle.jpg

7ZAL3Et.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - March 9, 2018

CupcakKe is #1 with barely any plays, Madison continues to stall, and St. Vincent makes a strong return at #4. Additionally, Charli XCX stays stable in the top 3 with her mixtape, Pop 2.

tumblr_ng0fxzQqK51qc6e4ro2_500.gif

1. (=) CupcakKe - Ephorize | Week 8 | Peak 1 [4] | 150 plays

2. (=) Madison Beer - As She Pleases | Week 5 | Peak 2 | 114 plays

3. (=) Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Week 10 | Peak 1 [2] | 109 plays

4. (re) St. Vincent - Masseduction | Week 10 | Peak 1 [3] | 97 plays

5. (-1) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 28 | Peak 1 [8] | 93 plays

6. (=) Taylor Swift - 1989 | Week 3 | Peak 6 | 68 plays

7. (=) Fifth Harmony - 7/27 | Week 2 | Peak 7 | 47 plays

8. (re) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell | Week 4 | Peak 8 | 38 plays

9. (=) Fifth Harmony - Better Together | Week 2 | Peak 9 | 31 plays

10. Selena Gomez & The Scene - When the Sun Goes Down | Week 4 | Peak 10 | 28 plays

Edited by wabayou

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.