February 1, 2018 

XxHCPyp.jpg

eQidtFq.jpg

iA5YBsU.jpg

CfeaZUP.jpg

MEVnoy4.jpg

y1KfTPG.png

Sorry if the pics are trash, I'm bad at taking screenshots

In my first chart issue on ATRL and 28th chart issue on Crownnote, Camila Cabello keeps at No. 1 for a sixth week with "Never Be the Same". We also a see a lot of her debut studio album, Camila in the top 10-20 range, with the highest album track being "She Loves Control" at No. 3, which unseats "In the Dark" as the highest ranking album track this week.

Also in the Top 10, we see the highest track from CupcakKe's Ephorize "Cartoons" stalling at No. 2 for a second week, Bruno Mars & Cardi B's "Finesse" moving up one spot to a peak of No. 7, and more of CupcakKe at No. 9 with the third single from Ephorize, "Duck Duck Goose". 

Below the Top 20.

Below the Top 20 are many songs from Taylor Swift's album reputation rebounding after their peaks in November-December. This is mostly caused by there not being many new albums in January, so tracks are staying on the chart for a little bit longer. Notable tracks charting from the album this week are "Delicate" at No. 25, 3rd single "End Game" at No. 29, and lead single "Look What You Made Me Do" still holding on at No. 45.

Wabayou's Hot 10 Albums Chart

February 1, 2018

1(+1) Camila Cabello - Camila | Week 3 | Peak 1 [1] | 327 plays

2.(+2) CupcakKe - Ephorize | Week 3 | Peak 2 | 289 plays

3.(+2) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 11 | Peak 1 [5] | 154 plays

4.(-3) Charli XCX - Pop 2  | Week 6 | Peak 1 [2] | 135 plays

5.(+2) Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa | Week 6 | Peak 5 | 44 plays

6.(+2) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 23 | Peak 1 [8] | 34 plays

7.(-1) Little Mix - Glory Days | Week 4 | Peak 5 | 21 plays

8.(+1) Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life | Week 2 | Peak 8 | 17 plays

9.(new) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell | Week 1 | Peak 9 | 16 plays

10.(new) Selena Gomez & The Scene - When The Sun Goes Down | Week 1 | Peak 10 | 15 plays

2018 No. 1's (Tracks)

ac73edafc2933aac82b09a6d87c6e737.jpgac73edafc2933aac82b09a6d87c6e737.jpgac73edafc2933aac82b09a6d87c6e737.jpgac73edafc2933aac82b09a6d87c6e737.jpgac73edafc2933aac82b09a6d87c6e737.jpgac73edafc2933aac82b09a6d87c6e737.jpg

January 6        January 13          January 20          January 27           February 3           February 10

2018 No 1's (Albums)

DNenELsU8AAxG0K.jpgDNenELsU8AAxG0K.jpgDNenELsU8AAxG0K.jpgCharli-XCX-Pop-2-mixtape-cover-art.jpgCharli-XCX-Pop-2-mixtape-cover-art.jpgcamila-artwork.jpg?width=500&height=500

January 6        January 13          January 20          January 27           February 3           February 10

Edited by wabayou

Dua + kylie  + Selena :clap3:

58/100 

biggest chart <3 

18 hours ago, Kod [ V ] said:

58/100 

biggest chart <3 

more than half :clap3: 

Commented on your countdown :party: 

On 2/3/2018 at 3:02 PM, PAD said:

Dua + kylie  + Selena :clap3:

taste :clap3: 

Commented on your countdown too :party: 

Welcome! :celestial4: 'reputation' dominating the album records :smitten:

Returns: Selena (HTM) :jamming: | Debuts: Selena x2, Kelly, Tinashe :) Dua :heart2: Zedd :fish1:
Whew at all the Dua and Taylor :eddie: Wasn't really a fan of Ephorize or Pop 2, unfortunately. :celestial5:
Crayons, Post Pic, Femmebot and Backseat being pretty high tho :clap3: All Troye songs slipping :weeps:
Lana, Justin and Bruno moving up :party: Tove recently slaying the albums chart :celestial4:

wabayou's Hot 100 - February 8, 2018

Camila Cabello snatches the whole top 5, CupcakKe stays stable in the Top 10-20, and Madison Beer debuts her new EP,  As She Pleases.

original.gif

dFM5LMi.jpg

HMxFD7D.jpg

h4jmOkt.jpg

AwZQmcU.jpg

nnTjlnJ.jpg

ZyXvA8R.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - February 8, 2018

Camila Cabello stays at No. 1, but is challenged by CupcakKe's Ephorize, which stays at No. 2 for a second week with a somewhat steady play count. Taylor Swift is stable in the top 3, but is more than 100 plays behind CupcakKe.

WpndLQc.gif

1. (=) Camila Cabello - Camila | Week 4 | Peak 1[2] | 359 plays

2. (=)  CupcakKe - Ephorize | Week 4 | Peak 2 | 283 plays

3. (=) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 12 | Peak 1[5] | 142 plays

4. (new) Madison Beer - As She Pleases | Week 1| Peak 4 | 70 plays

5. (-1) Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Week 7 | Peak 1 [2] | 59 plays

6. (-1) Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa | Week 7 | Peak 5 | 42 plays

7. (-1) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 24 | Peak 1 [8] | 38 plays

8. (=) Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life | Week 3 | Peak 8 | 17 plays

9. (new) Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods | Week 1 | 16 plays

10. (=) Selena Gomez & The Scene - When The Sun Goes Down | Week 2 | Peak 10 | 15 plays

Edited by wabayou

Never Be The Same slaying :alexz: The 3 'In' songs from #3-5 :deadbanana: Into It is by far the best :keir:

Too bad Cartoons got blocked :'( ATY, SMT, DDG, Love, Finesse and Real Friends top 20 :heart2:

Dead and Fools debuting :date: No Drama, Look, The Middle, Fetish and IDGAF rising :celestial4:

Replies (Next week I will release them at the same time as the chart, so I'm just clearing them out rn)

On 2/5/2018 at 5:06 PM, Remmy said:

Welcome! :celestial4: 'reputation' dominating the album records :smitten:

Returns: Selena (HTM) :jamming: | Debuts: Selena x2, Kelly, Tinashe :) Dua :heart2: Zedd :fish1:
Whew at all the Dua and Taylor :eddie: Wasn't really a fan of Ephorize or Pop 2, unfortunately. :celestial5:
Crayons, Post Pic, Femmebot and Backseat being pretty high tho :clap3: All Troye songs slipping :weeps:
Lana, Justin and Bruno moving up :party: Tove recently slaying the albums chart :celestial4:

HTM is one of her best songs :clap3: 

Sad you don't like Ephorize and Pop 2, but at least you like the best songs on there :)  

Tove was slaying so hard for a couple of weeks there, but she completely fell off a few weeks ago :skull: 

22 hours ago, awkdelicious said:

Camila dominating everywhere

The album was great but I don't really like Camila too much as a person so it lowkey hurts me to put her high on the charts :skull: NBTS is one of the best singles of 2018 tho:jonny: 

4 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Never Be The Same slaying :alexz: The 3 'In' songs from #3-5 :deadbanana: Into It is by far the best :keir:

Too bad Cartoons got blocked :'( ATY, SMT, DDG, Love, Finesse and Real Friends top 20 :heart2:

Dead and Fools debuting :date: No Drama, Look, The Middle, Fetish and IDGAF rising :celestial4:

Never noticed those three were next to each other :deadbanana: 

Into It and In the Dark were great but they both shrunk on me. Inside Out was always an unlikely favorite, idk why :skull: 

I wanted Cartoons to hit #1 but I couldn't stop playing NBTS in January :jonny:

Madison took me by surprise with As She Pleases. Definitely a contender to top the album chart since this year has been pretty stale other than Camila and Ephorize so far :keir: 

Edited by wabayou

Both JT debuts :eddie: Say Something is cute, but in my MOTW bottom 5. Morning Light is my favorite. :heart2:
Iggy almost immediately jumping into the top 10 :party: Damn, Charli tanked this week :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:
HTM, I Know Places, Genesis, NYD, DWOHT, KOMH, Filthy, SIG..., DBM, Delicate, Finesse also down :'(
YOUTH, IDSB, MY!x3, Middle, LWYMMD, ...RFI?, Homesick, End Game, Love and Crayons going the opposite way :date:
I just realized Fullest is almost the lowest cupcakKe song even though that's one of few tracks I really enjoyed :angry:

11 hours ago, wabayou said:

Never noticed those three were next to each other :deadbanana: 

Into It and In the Dark were great but they both shrunk on me. Inside Out was always an unlikely favorite, idk why :skull: 

I wanted Cartoons to hit #1 but I couldn't stop playing NBTS in January :jonny:

Madison took me by surprise with As She Pleases. Definitely a container to top the album chart since this year has been pretty stale other than Camila and Ephorize so far :keir: 

Inside Out sounds like a messy song you'd hear in a shampoo commercial or something :gaycat3: I get tired after listening to it for more than a minute :skull:

Poor sis getting blocked on both charts :'(

I didn't love the whole EP but some of the sings are bops, you wouldn't expect that from someone like Madison :rip:

NBTS still #1 :clap3: nawt top 5 full of CaCa :jonny5: SMASH

why God Friends is so low tho :biblio:

Savior debuts :clap3: it's cutie

No Drama rises fast :alexz:

Dancing better snatch top 30 next week :fan:

Filthy is over I think :skull:

Say Something should've been higher :chick3:

Camila still #1 in albums chart :clap3: MOTW is so low tho :skull:

22/30

Savior debuting :alexz:

Tinashe +37 :celestial4:

Replies

On 2/9/2018 at 6:41 PM, Remmy said:

Both JT debuts :eddie: Say Something is cute, but in my MOTW bottom 5. Morning Light is my favorite. :heart2:
Iggy almost immediately jumping into the top 10 :party: Damn, Charli tanked this week :shutup: :shutup: :shutup:
HTM, I Know Places, Genesis, NYD, DWOHT, KOMH, Filthy, SIG..., DBM, Delicate, Finesse also down :'(
YOUTH, IDSB, MY!x3, Middle, LWYMMD, ...RFI?, Homesick, End Game, Love and Crayons going the opposite way :date:
I just realized Fullest is almost the lowest cupcakKe song even though that's one of few tracks I really enjoyed :angry:

I only really like Filthy, Supplies, Say Something, Morning Light, and title track off MOTW but they're all very good :) 

Iggy has a big chance of going top 5 in the coming weeks :duca:

Yep, Charli completely died out :rip: Get used to it with this chart, I usually just drop albums completely. Blue Lips had an even worse downfall a few weeks ago :skull: 

I Know Places + a few others from 1989 are coming next week probably. Been re-listening to the album lately and forgot how good it is :alexz3: 

Out of those I can see only Crayons going up much higher, the others I'm planning to abandon soon. They're getting annoying :celestial6:

Fullest is coming, sis :party: Best song on the album other than 2 Minutes/Cartoons, it's just I never had really gotten around to listen it at the same time as the rest of the album. I want it to have a top 5 peak by the end of Ephorize's chart run :cm:

On 2/10/2018 at 8:22 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

NBTS still #1 :clap3: nawt top 5 full of CaCa :jonny5: SMASH

why God Friends is so low tho :biblio:

Savior debuts :clap3: it's cutie

No Drama rises fast :alexz:

Dancing better snatch top 30 next week :fan:

Filthy is over I think :skull:

Say Something should've been higher :chick3:

Camila still #1 in albums chart :clap3: MOTW is so low tho :skull:

NBTS is at the end of its run at number one after this week probably, spoiler alert :eli: Great song but I overplayed it too fast lol.

Camila's album I sadly already dropped from listening to, expect some radical drops in a few weeks :rip: 

Savior is one of my fave new singles of 2018, idk why :skull: 

No Drama is good but already kind of faded out for me, might get a top 20-15 peak :keir: 

Kind of over Dancing but it should snatch a top 30 peak when all is said and done :) 

SS is coming, don't worry sis. I like FIlthy but can't get myself to play it :dancehall: 

MOTW probably isn't going to even get top 5 on the album chart tbh :katie:

On 2/10/2018 at 1:04 PM, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Finesse top ten, stan for Asian excellence. :clap3:

Is Bruno asian? Never knew that :deadbanana: Finesse is gonna die soon though, I've been over it since a week after its release :skull: 

On 2/10/2018 at 8:36 PM, PAD said:

22/30

Savior debuting :alexz:

Tinashe +37 :celestial4:

Already said this in the above replies but Savior is definitely coming :duca: 

Tinashe is also coming but not as hard as Savior :eli: 

Edited by wabayou

wabayou's Hot 100 - February 15, 2018

7e991ecfc2825d97eac386b694ebe82a2dfb339d

In the latest issue of the chart, CupcakKe goes #1, but not with the song she was expected to, as "2 Minutes" makes a seven spot jump to the top; Camila Cabello's "Never Be the Same" ends its seven week run at #1; and Madison Beer storms into the top 10 with "Dead" and "Home With You". 

5dfKvuB.jpg

v9ACgVO.jpg

DBftbxA.jpg

OdkfsKN.jpg

DDNgul9.jpg

eh0oOGn.jpg

wabayou's Hot 10 Albums - February 15, 2018

CupcakKe dethrones Camila Cabello with Ephorize, while Madison Beer is right behind Cabello with As She Pleases gaining a spectacular amount of plays.

tumblr_ovkzhuzy721vc7709o1_400.gif

1. (+1) CupcakKe - Ephorize | Week 5 | Peak 1 [1]| 331 plays 

2. (-1) Camila Cabello - Camila | Week 5 | Peak 1 [2] | 180 plays 

3. (+1)  Madison Beer - As She Pleases | Week 2 | Peak 3 | 137 plays

4. (-1) Taylor Swift - reputation | Week 13 | Peak 1 [5] | 116 plays

5. (=) Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Week 7 | Peak 1 [2] | 76 plays

6. (=) Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa | Week 8 | Peak 5 | 37 plays

7. (=) Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony | Week 25 | Peak 1 [8] | 35 plays 

8. (re) Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell | Week 2 | Peak 8 | 29 plays

9. (=) Justin Timberlake - Man of the Woods | Week 2 | Peak 9 | 22 plays

10. (=) Selena Gomez & The Scene - When The Sun Goes Down | Week 3 | Peak 10 | 15 plays

Edited by wabayou

Heaven is THAT song

NBTS still on top 3

Savior is coming for wigs

love it

Cupcakke is not on my playlist, but slay I guess:flower:

Camila and Taylor showing longevity in the Top 5:clap3:

Waddup with Selena getting 2 spots, wow :jonny5:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

Camila domination :)) 

Debuts/Returns: Love Lies is alright :michael: Undercover and I Promise You :smiley: New :jamming:

Don't Let Me Get Me + AYHTDWS :date: Clean :alexz: In my top 5 from Taylor's discography!
Troye (MMM!) barely surviving this week :weeps: Almost the whole 'rep' tracklist going down :cries: Justin (Fil)'s drop :shutup:
Bruno and Dua (Hs) also slipping :noparty: JT/Alicia, some Charli and cupcakKe, Taylor (IKP), Zedd and

Tinashe going the opposite way :gaycat2: Iggy top 10 :celestial4: Elizabeth dethroning that girl :clap3::clap3::clap3:

savior coming for those cupcakes :alexz::gaycat1:

Madison Beer, Camila >>>>> 

Cupcakke slaying!

Iggy coming for her wig tho!

Happy you joyned the YTT club, I'll check every week!

ms Cupcakke coming for CaCa :fan: I like her previous album better tbh

Madison has some really great bops on ha ep :clap3:

Don't Let Me Get Me :jonny4: legendary song

Oh cute that Cupcakke went #1, 2 Minutes is good but Cartoons and Duck Duck Goose are more deserving :keir:

Dead jumping into the top 5 :jonny: Fools not even top 20 yet :tsk: this bop is being done wrong :shakeno:

Spoiled Milk Titties should be a bit higher too :chick1: Into It falling hard :dancehall: No Drama, Backseat and Porsche up :party:

AYHTDWS is one of my faves on 1989 :heart2: Clean is beautiful :smitten: Heaven and Undercover debuting :celestial4:

Where is I Don't Miss You At All? :chick2: Track 10 returning :eddie: Love -52 :deadbanana: All The Stars lowkey flopping :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.