Final: #1 JT 243k/296k

Duca

9 hours ago, iHype. said:

Nn doesn’t Duca usually like to post the Pure Sales first then SPS in the HDD thread titles?

I wonder why he left out the pure sales in the thread title this time.

0hkuszabosko.gif

Messy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TattooedDreams

• Duca

• slw84

• IAMRodrigo

Yeah but CSTF was a song for kids movie for a movie soundtrack is not even on this album after 1.5 year since it was out plus non of the song on the album sounds like it

Super Bowl promo album release week and just 243k in pure sales :skull: 

We honestly all were expecting 500k at the very least, even his label was. :deadbanana: 

Edited by Remixed

this is bad.... After the SUPERBOWL? c'mon. 

I know his team is scrambling. The second week numbers are going to be truly terrible. 

14 hours ago, iHype. said:

Nn doesn’t Duca usually like to post the Pure Sales first then SPS in the HDD thread titles?

0hkuszabosko.gif

@Duca EXPOSED

p763kc2.gif

less than 250k sales after a SuperBowl performance :ahh:

These are tragic numbers for a caliber of Justin Timberlake, even after the Superbowl :rip: 

Kinda meh numbers for someone like Justin Timberlake but good numbers for 2018

Yikes! Those final numbers are underwhelming for JT. He's 2nd week is gonna be a mess. The drop will be drastic.

22 hours ago, iHype. said:

0hkuszabosko.gif

:deadbanana4:

On 09.02.2018 at 1:55 AM, Mitchell said:

if Gaga released Joanne during her Super Bowl week last year and debuted with these numbers the forum servers would be down for a month 

If Gaga released Joanne during her Super Bowl week both Million Reasons and the album would blow up :rip: .

4 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Interesting.

:celestial3:

On 2/9/2018 at 6:31 PM, iHype. said:

0hkuszabosko.gif

:skull:

On 2/9/2018 at 6:31 PM, iHype. said:

0hkuszabosko.gif

DJdjdjdjdj the exposè :hoetenks:

For JT, these numbers are bad. BAD. If y'all can blame the 800K for ST and the 640K for Lemonade on the SB, even though one happened 10 mos before the album and the other 2 mos before the album release, WTF is the excuse for these numbers?

This just goes to show, promo is everything and can't be contributed the rise and fall of numbers.

On 2/7/2018 at 6:31 AM, Fisherman said:

:dies: That whole era was driven by a staged elevator incident and using social issues to her favor when it’s trendy to do so. She still doesn’t have a #1 single this decade (even after all those collabs) + lost AOTY twice, cry about that. xoxo 

Cry about what....Justin’s only been nominated twice...where’s his album of the year? I’d like to see Justin go head to head with Adele and Taylor and win.....

16 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

16 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

242,000 in pure sales ????

beyonce with lemonade literally did double in pure sales 485,000 copies where’s that gif or pic with the banana passing out on the floor ????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.