Jump to content

Random Thoughts


Guernica
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 89.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sempiternal

    4346

  • Dessy

    3916

  • Woo

    4034

  • bookreader

    3320

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ATRL Administrator

I haven't seen a decrease in speed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Administrator

Post counts are gone. IPB has an automated task that recounts all member content and there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid that. Because we didn't bring in any threads or posts, there was nothing to trace the post count back to, so it wiped it. All the other content we moved other is here to stay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ryan said:

I haven't seen a decrease in speed.

 

It was a little laggy when I first got on but it's nice and smooth now. :smitten:

 

Just now, Athens said:

Post counts are gone. IPB has an automated task that recounts all member content and there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid that. Because we didn't bring in any threads or posts, there was nothing to trace the post count back to, so it wiped it. All the other content we moved other is here to stay.

 

Makes sense. Thanks for the update, Athens. :heart2:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Should I keep my username or change it to something Bey / Ariana related?  I don't know what to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bellerophon said:

How do I fix my sig?

Click the little person icon in the top right corner and go to "account settings" then choose signature from the left menu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, LaNathan said:

Should I keep my username or change it to something Bey / Ariana related?  I don't know what to do.

Beyriana?

AriaBey?

BeyGrande?

Ariayonce?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ryan said:

Beyriana?

AriaBey?

BeyGrande?

Ariayonce?

 

No, I'm just considering changing it to like a song title by one of my two faves.

I just don't know whether to keep LaNathan or change it to something else.

 



Also, I'm still not forgetting about the Riverdale screencaps :cupid:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Administrator
Just now, LaNathan said:

 

No, I'm just considering changing it to like a song title by one of my two faves.

I just don't know whether to keep LaNathan or change it to something else.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


Also, I'm still not forgetting about the Riverdale screencaps :cupid:
 

 

 

Hmmm...Touch It Everyday?

 

Spoiler

I know you didn't. I'll try to actually send you everything this weekend.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LaNathan said:

 

No, I'm just considering changing it to like a song title by one of my two faves.

I just don't know whether to keep LaNathan or change it to something else.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


Also, I'm still not forgetting about the Riverdale screencaps :cupid:
 

 

 

Greedy Nathan 

 

too long?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some + members are still not in. Is the process random? :dancehall:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I didn't save ANY of my avis :!ohno:

Good thing I'm here then. :keir:

 

xBi1kJn.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

A timeless bop...

 

9HtAjOS.gif

 

 

 

The hip thrust GRUNTING at 0:22 made me screech :ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...