83,407 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Croatia deserves because of their hot dancers

mRpveY3.gif

A no no

i just got back into reading books for pleasure and i didn't notice that i won't be able to renew michelle obama's book because it's so high in demand so now i only have about a week to read it :rip: i'm pressed i hate rush reading :'(

I can't believe that I will be delayed 1 year until my graduation :!ohno:

10 hours ago, Shoto Todoroki said:

Heyy sis! I haven't spoken to you or seen you on here in awhile :chick1: are you going to college?

OT: My lease at the apartment I've been living in for 4 years expires this week :chick1: It feels bitter sweet to leave the first place and city I called "home"  after five years  :'( Times flies by so fast

Oh hey, I've been on here (like the website) but I barely comment on anything. And I haven't been on this thread in a while I think. Yes, I am going to college. First one in my family to do so. I graduate in 20 days. So ready for summer vacation. My main goal is to have fun.

@Jealous omg is it morning in your country right now?

2 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

@Jealous omg is it morning in your country right now?

We're 5 hours ahead of you :heart2: 12 am here :dies:

2 minutes ago, Jealous said:

We're 5 hours ahead of you :heart2: 12 am here :dies:

oh, I thought it would be a lot more late :eek: 

I will be watching Charlie's Angels 2 movie and another thriller later on, what a great Sunday night :heart2:

1 minute ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

oh, I thought it would be a lot more late :eek: 

I will be watching Charlie's Angels 2 movie and another thriller later on, what a great Sunday night :heart2:

On Netflix? I just did a marathon of late 90s/early 00s classics. American Beauty, Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer, She's All That, Varsity Blues. I wasn't even born yet when some of these movies came out but I somehow always felt closer to the 90s than 00s :dies:

1 minute ago, Jealous said:

On Netflix? I just did a marathon of late 90s/early 00s classics. American Beauty, Scream, I Know What You Did Last Summer, She's All That, Varsity Blues. I wasn't even born yet when some of these movies came out but I somehow always felt closer to the 90s than 00s :dies:

no, on some TV channel, I believe Cinemax TV? :dies: 

Oh and we're actually six hours ahead when you guys don't use the daylight saving time thing

Another win for the Trainor women

mRpveY3.gif

Post in it please. I need help getting it to 3 pages. I-

If I can’t press on the Quote button, does that mean I’m blocked? :mandown:

I have my first BBC on thursday

”insert my avi”

if anyone knows why my phone is behaving this way, please help. i dont know if I'm hacked or if it's an undetected virus 

The most annoying thing is when you go to the toilet to pee, go back to your bed and then your body decides you need to take a **** too

Tfw your teacher doesn’t show up on the first day of class :biblio:

So ready for summer

What western liberals fail to understand about their Muslim “friends” is that these Muslims move to the western society to escape the oppressive practices and ideologies from their country. Some even abandon religion altogether and become atheists.

10 hours ago, PrinceJawbreaker said:

What western liberals fail to understand about their Muslim “friends” is that these Muslims move to the western society to escape the oppressive practices and ideologies from their country. Some even abandon religion altogether and become atheists.

Teaaaa sis

My boyfriend broke up with me, and while we were at my home for "one last talk", he was already searching guys on Tinder.

A f*cking joke. Literally a f*cking joke. Imagine being that pathetic.  :dies::bibliahh: