Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

83,038 posts in this topic

Messiah St. West

I can't wait to move out of London, heck even out of the UK. If I had the opportunity now, I would have taken it. It's overcrowded, a dump, people don't look where they're going, it's depressing, it can be boring, people getting stabbed left and right and the government is trash. It's enough to make you become depressed.

I also find it rude when you're messaging someone and they don't even bother to reply but would be out here posting stories on Insta. Like why do I even bother?

And what is it with older Asian male security guards always following me around in stores or checking from isle to isle? I haven't come to steal anything, I've never stolen from a shop or a store in my life, I always pay. There could potentially be 4-5 people shoplifting right in that moment but of course I get kept under watch because of my colour. Anti-blackness is global, wbk anyway.

Sorry but I just had to rant.

Hey Gurl Hey

Being off till May I decided to take up French on DuoLingo. After learning Spanish in high school and it being incredibly easy it was a good idea to start learning other languages. I’m also learning Arabic and the course will be available in May on DuoLingo so wig

vnui8FE.gif

i’m also going to be learning Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, and Czech as the time goes on. Start learning languages y’all they pay off extremely well. 

Born to Run

imgur is blocked in this country since yesterday, ****ing imgur?! :rip::rip::rip:

Wes

I didn't know Atrl's mobile version could save you so much data :jonny2: Lemme just stick with it from now on.

Although I don't like how crowded things are compared to the desktop layout.

HotFriedChicken
On 3/18/2019 at 2:35 PM, Messiah St. West said:

I can't wait to move out of London, heck even out of the UK. If I had the opportunity now, I would have taken it. It's overcrowded, a dump, people don't look where they're going, it's depressing, it can be boring, people getting stabbed left and right and the government is trash. It's enough to make you become depressed.

I also find it rude when you're messaging someone and they don't even bother to reply but would be out here posting stories on Insta. Like why do I even bother?

And what is it with older Asian male security guards always following me around in stores or checking from isle to isle? I haven't come to steal anything, I've never stolen from a shop or a store in my life, I always pay. There could potentially be 4-5 people shoplifting right in that moment but of course I get kept under watch because of my colour. Anti-blackness is global, wbk anyway.

Sorry but I just had to rant.

Yes we don't want you here if you have this attitude. Need help packing?

Messiah St. West
4 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Yes we don't want you here if you have this attitude. Need help packing?

Well I was born here so it's my home and I'm entitled to criticise it skeptical3.png.

HotFriedChicken
5 minutes ago, Messiah St. West said:

Well I was born here so it's my home and I'm entitled to criticise it skeptical3.png.

Yes you sure are allowed your opinion, I never said you couldn't. Just hurry up and take it to a racist old village up north or something

AvrilLaQueen

Sia music is slaying my life like it's 2016 again

wwe-20170828-mae-young-s01e04-002.gif?w=

HotFriedChicken
47 minutes ago, Wonderlust said:

I think I made some road workers mad eek

Whats your favourite soft drink