Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

83,047 posts in this topic

AvrilLaQueen
2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

omg the OG RTers :jonny5:who tf are the rest of these people Magickarp

anyway just came to update that i finally lost my virginity, and its honestly the most "karp'd" experience Magickarp

no one climaxed Magickarp and now i have an STD despite using a condom Magickarp also my thing got shat on Magickarp 

Chile, what type of STD did you caught?

tenor.gif

Wonderlust
9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

anyway just came to update that i finally lost my virginity, and its honestly the most "karp'd" experience Magickarp

no one climaxed Magickarp and now i have an STD despite using a condom Magickarp also my thing got shat on Magickarp 

why you doin anal on yo girl tho? Magickarp 

LoKoPaNdA
13 hours ago, Magickarp said:

jhbjbj that's so unlucky wtf :deadbanana: I'm otherwise proud of you, my dear fish friend. Regardless of anything your first time was going to be awkward. There is literally no way to lose your virginity w/o awkwardness. And whoa at you being the top Magickarp

HotFriedChicken

I need to find a gloryhole in my city

Yvess
31 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I need to find a gloryhole in my city

same here... :(

Magickarp

Balanitis Magickarp

he was also in his 50s Magickarp i'm a ****ing slut, but at least he had abs Magickarp i remember when i used to judge @LoKoPaNdA for his hook ups, but i guess i'm boo boo the STD clown now huh Magickarp

I only topped cuz it was SO PAINFUL bottoming Magickarp 

Anyways i've decided i'm going back to being a virgin Magickarp

Wonderlust
Just now, Magickarp said:

Balanitis Magickarp

he was also in his 50sMagickarp  i'm a ****ing slut, but at least he had abs 

bAllahitis doing gods workMagickarp

Burqa

i thought my crush didn't even know my name but today I ran into him by the river and I made sure he noticed me... (i didn't even talk to him though, just passed by his side a few times and stood by him for a few minutes with a friend - and it succeeded because he stared at me a few times)... now I'm stalking his best friend's instagram stories from a fake account and I find that she literally filmed me... what is this supposed to mean :skull:

glow

i hope i get approved for insurance because i haven't gone to the doctor in almost 3 years :rip: i'm mostly concerned about my vision because i cannot see for ****. i have a really hard time more often, i'm glad i don't have to drive as often anymore. i'm really nervous about going because i know i'm gonna be embarrassed when i can't read the eye chart after a few lines :emofish:

its_britney_bitch

WHY do people still like superhero movies? My friend dragged me to Aquaman a while ago and I surprisingly enjoyed it, so I thought I'd try Captain Marvel, and I just... it's EXACTLY what I imagined it would be, 5 minutes of story and the rest is just fights, explosions, punches, one-liners... is that it? I literally fell asleep it was SO boring why are these movies so popular :rip:

AvrilLaQueen
On 3/15/2019 at 7:11 AM, Magickarp said:

Balanitis Magickarp

he was also in his 50s Magickarp i'm a ****ing slut, but at least he had abs Magickarp i remember when i used to judge @LoKoPaNdA for his hook ups, but i guess i'm boo boo the STD clown now huh Magickarp

is there a cure for that or will it go away with time?

Image result for avril gif

Messiah St. West

Saw a really cute guy today at the studio but I was too shy to say hi to him. I hope I will see him again.

And also that cute Middle-Eastern looking guy at the Tube station today, shout out to him.

Idk why but there are times where I wish I wasn’t tall. I feel like it hinders an opportunity for me to get approached and or for someone to chat me up.

Gabriel Florin

being LGBT, feminist, vegan, SJW and tumblr user AT THE SAME TIME should be illegal

glow

i wonder what my professors think when i'm scrambling to turn in all my coursework/discussions/practice exams on sunday before it's due at midnight :rip: doubt i'm the only one who does it but i've been telling myself since the semester started 6 weeks ago i wouldn't let my week of work pile up yet here i am again :deadbanana2:

Wonderlust

tfw the only way to get rid of my hemorrhoids is either injections or bands

both of which the doc would HURT, TRAGIC