83,398 posts in this topic

WHY do people still like superhero movies? My friend dragged me to Aquaman a while ago and I surprisingly enjoyed it, so I thought I'd try Captain Marvel, and I just... it's EXACTLY what I imagined it would be, 5 minutes of story and the rest is just fights, explosions, punches, one-liners... is that it? I literally fell asleep it was SO boring why are these movies so popular :rip:

Momo leave me alone Tn1Hnar.gif

I’m bopping to JoJo’s unreleased music

Stream Bury a Friend on Spotify if u dont wanna Momo to haunt you :gaycat3:

it’s 3 am and i have no clue why i just realized after so many years sms by miley stands for strutting my stuff :rip:

On 3/15/2019 at 7:11 AM, Magickarp said:

Balanitis Magickarp

he was also in his 50s Magickarp i'm a ****ing slut, but at least he had abs Magickarp i remember when i used to judge @LoKoPaNdA for his hook ups, but i guess i'm boo boo the STD clown now huh Magickarp

I only topped cuz it was SO PAINFUL bottoming Magickarp 

Anyways i've decided i'm going back to being a virgin Magickarp

is there a cure for that or will it go away with time?

Image result for avril gif

Im pretty sure I drank a gallon of water between 4am and now 11am phew I feel SO much better!

Saw a really cute guy today at the studio but I was too shy to say hi to him. I hope I will see him again.

And also that cute Middle-Eastern looking guy at the Tube station today, shout out to him.

Idk why but there are times where I wish I wasn’t tall. I feel like it hinders an opportunity for me to get approached and or for someone to chat me up.

came here to say stan Yungblud

There was a fly in my soup and I had to act like I didn't care :hoetenks:

My exam is starting tomorrow but my mind is not here at all :michael:

I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.

being LGBT, feminist, vegan, SJW and tumblr user AT THE SAME TIME should be illegal

i wonder what my professors think when i'm scrambling to turn in all my coursework/discussions/practice exams on sunday before it's due at midnight :rip: doubt i'm the only one who does it but i've been telling myself since the semester started 6 weeks ago i wouldn't let my week of work pile up yet here i am again :deadbanana2:

tfw the only way to get rid of my hemorrhoids is either injections or bands

both of which the doc would HURT, TRAGIC

Posted (edited)

I can't wait to move out of London, heck even out of the UK. If I had the opportunity now, I would have taken it. It's overcrowded, a dump, people don't look where they're going, it's depressing, it can be boring, people getting stabbed left and right and the government is trash. It's enough to make you become depressed.

I also find it rude when you're messaging someone and they don't even bother to reply but would be out here posting stories on Insta. Like why do I even bother?

And what is it with older Asian male security guards always following me around in stores or checking from isle to isle? I haven't come to steal anything, I've never stolen from a shop or a store in my life, I always pay. There could potentially be 4-5 people shoplifting right in that moment but of course I get kept under watch because of my colour. Anti-blackness is global, wbk anyway.

Sorry but I just had to rant.

all my friends are heathens, take it slow

Being off till May I decided to take up French on DuoLingo. After learning Spanish in high school and it being incredibly easy it was a good idea to start learning other languages. I’m also learning Arabic and the course will be available in May on DuoLingo so wig

vnui8FE.gif

i’m also going to be learning Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, and Czech as the time goes on. Start learning languages y’all they pay off extremely well. 

When I hit $200 earned through Uber/Lyft on a Monday night

imgur is blocked in this country since yesterday, ****ing imgur?! :rip::rip::rip:

I didn't know Atrl's mobile version could save you so much data :jonny2: Lemme just stick with it from now on.

Although I don't like how crowded things are compared to the desktop layout.

On 3/18/2019 at 2:35 PM, Messiah St. West said:

I can't wait to move out of London, heck even out of the UK. If I had the opportunity now, I would have taken it. It's overcrowded, a dump, people don't look where they're going, it's depressing, it can be boring, people getting stabbed left and right and the government is trash. It's enough to make you become depressed.

I also find it rude when you're messaging someone and they don't even bother to reply but would be out here posting stories on Insta. Like why do I even bother?

And what is it with older Asian male security guards always following me around in stores or checking from isle to isle? I haven't come to steal anything, I've never stolen from a shop or a store in my life, I always pay. There could potentially be 4-5 people shoplifting right in that moment but of course I get kept under watch because of my colour. Anti-blackness is global, wbk anyway.

Sorry but I just had to rant.

Yes we don't want you here if you have this attitude. Need help packing?

4 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Yes we don't want you here if you have this attitude. Need help packing?

Well I was born here so it's my home and I'm entitled to criticise it skeptical3.png.

5 minutes ago, Messiah St. West said:

Well I was born here so it's my home and I'm entitled to criticise it skeptical3.png.

Yes you sure are allowed your opinion, I never said you couldn't. Just hurry up and take it to a racist old village up north or something

Sia music is slaying my life like it's 2016 again

wwe-20170828-mae-young-s01e04-002.gif?w=