Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

83,269 posts in this topic

accelgors
Spoiler

i feel terrible. i'm so tired and i'm running on not enough sleep and my throat hurts and i'm so cold and i can't stop shaking i have a final draft for a paper due in two hours that she just told us about yesterday??? i missed my quantitative methods homework and i had no idea what we were doing in class and looked like an idiot i got a 59% on an important paper i already missed a section of my quantitative methods handbook project and i'm going to have to learn how to use that function of the program entirely by myself i'm so behind on both of my research projects i want to die can i get struck by lightning??? and i need to work on this paper but i'm so tiRED and i can't focus on anything at all i'm literally just staring into space wishing i could get started

god i've only been back from break for one day and i already feel so stressed

i have no idea how i got so behind it's like i stopped to take a breath for 5 seconds and immediately everyone ran past me??? i don't even know when i started falling behind but now it seems like i'm so far away from everyone else and i don't know how to catch back up??? i'm so exhausted with this and i just want to go back home

valinaer

I passed a test that i didn't even study for that much

I had one point above the minimum required to pass

Shook

pXMtrsc.gif

Cantaloupe.
2 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

why? It's not gonna bring tormund back to life. 

:angry: don't get hit sis

(I have my Tormund pop in a hard protector :'()

Cantaloupe.
Just now, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Have a slight chest congestion. Ugh. 

Drink some hot tea. Also you never replied to my DM on Twitter after you said it was important. :rip:

Witchpop

If you don't like heavy music, don't click.

It still amazes me that the clean singing vocals and the screams are all done by this 5' 2 girl. She's a ****ing BEAST

382094_293141194040714_727746493_n.jpg?o

Lugh

Reading posts back and I sound deranged. Last week at least, there's a lot of dramatization. Some discrepancies, even. Images on-screen start distorting, and you read into them too much, then cause problems for yourself by reacting negatively, less often falsifying aspects, in order to protect yourself and others from such threats - some of mere innocence. It's within anybody's interest, especially if you are dealing mental health issues, to not use social media at all. Which is a horrible thought since it does provide entertainment value and allows you to connect with others. But people can manipulate you, make you feel vulnerable, and then your pre-existing conditions worsen. I've been reading about this cause ain't nobody else trying to help each other on those issues. I need to meditate and relax more often. Breathe.

Wonderlust

I'm such a slut for games like these, sci-fi, simulator, survival, immersive

UGH! A TALENT! comes out in a few days too, ive preordered it but im too busy atm to play it when it comes out in a few days :cries:

MAGIA

It's 7AM, I'm sick, I didn't sleep anything and I'm cooking lunch, I have a dentist appointment later today :'(

AvrilLaQueen

@PrinceMichaelFan his fave song is We're Got The Right, and I listened to the song, and it's so goodT. ughhh ended homophobia in 1987

lVLyBvj.gif

Wonderlust

Do feitshes get inherited or smthn? I feel like all my family enda up with "big-boned" people and theres this really cute "big-boned" boy in one of my lectures that is just ???but all my friends just give me that look when i talk about him like that. 

He has a unibrow, is super hairy and "big-boned" , he's so cute ????????

KasioKas
15 hours ago, Canta. said:

:angry: don't get hit sis

(I have my Tormund pop in a hard protector :'()

Is it zombified like a WW? :fan:

PrinceMichaelFan
2 hours ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

@PrinceMichaelFan his fave song is We're Got The Right, and I listened to the song, and it's so goodT. ughhh ended homophobia in 1987

lVLyBvj.gif

Oh wow that’s also my fave song. The chorus is very striking to the ear. He has taste. 

Have you heard his song that ended racism between whites and blacks?

lVLyBvj.gif

PrinceMichaelFan

George being woke in 1987

Her mother called her angel
So imagine her surprise
When she walked into the party
With a black boy by her side
She said you don't understand me
I can never win
Sometimes i get angry
I'm the girl with combination skin

lVLyBvj.gif

wabayou

How do I sharpen a gif without photoshop and without ruining it like ezgif does? :noparty: