• Announcements

    • Ryan

      WP Cleanups Suspended   06/22/2018

      The admins have suspended WP Cleanups for the time being. An announcement will be made when they resume. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.  

Lily Allen - Live 2018 Tour | Europe + US dates on-sale 9am

59 posts in this topic

This can't be the proper tour.. could it? :deadbanana: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I was going to the London show. Hopefully she does more dates later in the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg nooo, I’ll be on holidays in Brazil during European dates :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep it, Lily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

um why does she only have two U.S dates?? i can’t with her omg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pandora said:

This can't be the proper tour.. could it? :deadbanana: 

It's just a mini-tour.

All the UK dates sold out in like 1 minute :skull:

She'll do another after the album is released.

52 minutes ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

um why does she only have two U.S dates?? i can’t with her omg

Idk about more US dates, does she usually tour more extensively there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

It's just a mini-tour.

All the UK dates sold out in like 1 minute :skull:

She'll do another after the album is released.

Idk about more US dates, does she usually tour more extensively there?

Oh okay good. I really need to see her lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm definitely shooting for the LA date. We'll see how I do getting tickets tomorrow. The El Rey is pretty tiny. I got lucky with Charli XCX and Lily has been really bad with promo this era so maybe noone knows about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, XtinaPanicGodney said:

um why does she only have two U.S dates?? i can’t with her omg

I literally cackled at two US dates. 

 

2 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Idk about more US dates, does she usually tour more extensively there?

Last time she toured the states was when she opened for Miley in Summer '14. She did a Sheezus tour the same year but just some late Summer/Early Fall dates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Edibles. said:

I literally cackled at two US dates. 

 

Last time she toured the states was when she opened for Miley in Summer '14. She did a Sheezus tour the same year but just some late Summer/Early Fall dates. 

If she usually does a proper tour, she will probably do one this time too.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wonder what Sheezus material she will do. it really hasn't aged well, the lyrics of the title track will be so cheesy now. hard out here should still be good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So happy Manchester is the first tour date love not knowing anything about the set list! We need a new single before the tour starts though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leightxn said:

So happy Manchester is the first tour date love not knowing anything about the set list! We need a new single before the tour starts though.

She just released two new songs last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pandora said:

She just released two new songs last night

Sis, where? Omg I didn't even know! I'm in work atm :rip: I'll have to look later. oops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mad Love. said:

i wonder what Sheezus material she will do. it really hasn't aged well, the lyrics of the title track will be so cheesy now. hard out here should still be good

Hard Out Here & Our Time I think, plus Somewhere Only We Know too maybe?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, leightxn said:

Sis, where? Omg I didn't even know! I'm in work atm :rip: I'll have to look later. oops.

On YouTube/Spotify/everywhere :rip: They're called Higher and Three..

 

8 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Hard Out Here & Our Time I think, plus Somewhere Only We Know too maybe?

Our Time is so so good. Hope she performs it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pandora said:

On YouTube/Spotify/everywhere :rip: They're called Higher and Three..

 

Our Time is so so good. Hope she performs it

I feel like everyone loves it and it's probably the least dated song on Sheezus.

It depends how much of the album she performs.

These are essentially preview gigs so i'd assume she'll do most of the songs?

 

Smile

LDN

The Fear

Not Fair

**** You

Hard Out Here

Our Time

Somewhere Only We Know

= 30 minutes.

 

That would still give her time to perform the full album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I'm definitely shooting for the LA date. We'll see how I do getting tickets tomorrow. The El Rey is pretty tiny. I got lucky with Charli XCX and Lily has been really bad with promo this era so maybe noone knows about it.

Get on right now, I just got a ticket and it's def only 7:20am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, savedthemixtape said:

Get on right now, I just got a ticket and it's def only 7:20am.

Yeah I got one too. And I checked again just now and there are still some. I also noticed it is "will call only" and you have to show ID and the card used to purchase it. Which probably has prevented the bots from snatching them all up because they can't resell them easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the new songs. I'm really hoping for a good mixture of old and new Lily tbh, I'd die if she performed Alfie but I doubt it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leightxn said:

Love the new songs. I'm really hoping for a good mixture of old and new Lily tbh, I'd die if she performed Alfie but I doubt it. 

The song is kinda funnier now that Alfie is famous in his own right :toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Yeah I got one too. And I checked again just now and there are still some. I also noticed it is "will call only" and you have to show ID and the card used to purchase it. Which probably has prevented the bots from snatching them all up because they can't resell them easily.

glad you got one! And very true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Hard Out Here & Our Time I think, plus Somewhere Only We Know too maybe?

 

I could see her doing URL Badman because she's still been talking about internet trolls and stuff in a few of her recent interviews.

 

I hope she does Our Time, but she didn't even consistently do it on the Sheezus Tour, so we'll see. I definitely think it is gonna be the album that (rightfully) is least represented in the setlist, partly because songs like the title track are really dated and partly because a lot of the album was about her now ex-husband

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I could see her doing URL Badman because she's still been talking about internet trolls and stuff in a few of her recent interviews.

 

I hope she does Our Time, but she didn't even consistently do it on the Sheezus Tour, so we'll see. I definitely think it is gonna be the album that (rightfully) is least represented in the setlist, partly because songs like the title track are really dated and partly because a lot of the album was about her now ex-husband

Yeah, I thought she could do **** You for a similar sort of reason so she might do that too.

 

I didn't know she only performed it sometimes on the Sheezus Tour, queen of terrible taste in her own music I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is the LA date sold out? :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites