25 is certified 11x platinum in the U.K.

myfirstlove

1 hour ago, Letters From Adi said:

poor 19 tho :weeps: 

good sis 19 did its job of introducing Adele to the world, and its selling more copies thanks to the success of 21 and 25.

Edited by Mr. Adele

1 hour ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

I don't even own any of Adele albums and none of my friends do either so this is actually really impressive!!

:ahh:

Great, it makes sense because it was 3.294 million last week, it's #6 this week and 3.3 million = 11x platinum!

I love UK there are no RIAA bull**** and certs are directly linked to sales.

Another day, another platinum slay :jonny:

And the fact that this frontloaded fad is #6 this week after 65 weeks :clap3:

2 hours ago, Temporal said:

Just the fact that she's ahead of them though :deadbanana3:  

With only 3 albums and so few singles lol.

19 is at 2.35 million, very close to 8x platinum.

And 21 will get 17x platinum (5.1 million) very soon and also become the best selling studio album of all time 

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

In terms of album equivalents, Adele isn't that far ahead of Rihanna or Taylor. MJ had a bigger gap between himself and his peers.

Adele's already one of the top 20 female acts ever, though, and just on album #3 and she's only put out like 15 singles :jonny: 

'Album equivalents'. 

I only deal in the pure stuff, sis. 

8 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

'Album equivalents'. 

I only deal in the pure stuff, sis. 

It's comprised of pure album sales, pure single sales and pure streams, love :heart2: 

But let me remind you of this the next time you claim a certain artist is bigger than another despite selling considerably less albums :fan:

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

It's comprised of pure album sales, pure single sales and pure streams, love :heart2: 

But let me remind you of this the next time you claim a certain artist is bigger than another despite selling considerably less albums :fan:

Like I said, I deal in the pure stuff. Adele revived the industry. 

1 hour ago, blackbeatxx said:

With only 3 albums and so few singles lol.

19 is at 2.35 million, very close to 8x platinum.

And 21 will get 17x platinum (5.1 million) very soon and also become the best selling studio album of all time 

what's 21 at right now 

11 minutes ago, myfirstlove said:

what's 21 at right now 

5.02 million :alexz:

she owns the u.k., ed sheeran can keep wishing he'll outsell because it won't happen :celestial2:

17 minutes ago, NIALLSTAN said:

she owns the u.k., ed sheeran can keep wishing he'll outsell because it won't happen :celestial2:

ed's new album will probably do 1.5-2M. he needs to humble himself 

19 still competes with most of taylor swifts albums in global sales. Its just that her other two albums are on another sales planet to everybody else.

25 is clearly not gonna reach 21 sales. But its fighting against diminishing general album sales AND the fact 21 just keeps on selling!

7 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

19 still competes with most of taylor swifts albums in global sales. Its just that her other two albums are on another sales planet to everybody else.

25 is clearly not gonna reach 21 sales. But its fighting against diminishing general album sales AND the fact 21 just keeps on selling!

25 will stall at 23M probably and 21 will sell and sell forever :alexz:

13 hours ago, Yog said:

Yes, He was the biggest pop star of the 80's 90's and 00's.

Exactly. Like I said she might take MJ crown one day.

MJ had very little mainstream success in the 00s, really until his death in June 2009. I would say 70s, 80s, and 90s.

8 hours ago, Vorfreude said:

MJ sold more than 750million records fyi.

It's impossible top him.

Congratz Adele! 

Challenge Accepted!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.