aint working please delete

Costea

ATRL is proof that homophobia is needed

Just now, Costea said:

who in the world stans Ella Henderson

you're only doing it to be "special" be honest

why are you attacking me, i'm not the one having a meltdown because a thread doesn't work :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

:rip:

1 minute ago, Costea said:

who in the world stans Ella Henderson

you're only doing it to be "special" be honest

SCREECHING :deadbanana2: 

1 minute ago, Costea said:

ATRL is proof that homophobia is needed

lordT 

never change :lmao:

Mine works yay!

47 minutes ago, Costea said:

so Spotify links dont work

well **** you too ATRL im no longer posting this shitty ass thing **** you ATRL mods **** the redesign and **** all the shitty ass ****** *****s posting here and obsessing over their "faves" like ****ing crazy i can't believe i spend a long time in my life in this shitty website go **** yourself 

:ahh::ahh::ahh: 

The Ella Henderson comment :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Costea said:

well **** you too ATRL im no longer posting this shitty ass thing **** you ATRL mods **** the redesign and **** all the shitty ass ****** *****s posting here and obsessing over their "faves" like ****ing crazy i can't believe i spend a long time in my life in this shitty website go **** yourself 

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Costea said:

:skull:

1 hour ago, Costea said:

:deadbanana3: 

1 hour ago, Costea said:

My new sig :alexz:

1 hour ago, Costea said:

afk;sagj; all those asterisks :ahh::ahh:

:cm: