aint working please delete

Costea

aint working please delete

Edited by Costea

do spotify links no longer work what

not working :flower:

so Spotify links dont work

well **** you too ATRL im no longer posting this shitty ass thing **** you ATRL mods **** the redesign and **** all the shitty ass ****** *****s posting here and obsessing over their "faves" like ****ing crazy i can't believe i spend a long time in my life in this shitty website go **** yourself 

i think you should just paste the spotify link here and it will automatically post it as a song

Edited by Paul McCutie

6fujklziTHa8uoM5OQSfIo

3 minutes ago, Costea said:

well **** you too ATRL im no longer posting this shitty ass thing **** you ATRL mods **** the redesign and **** all the shitty ass ****** *****s posting here and obsessing over their "faves" like ****ing crazy i can't believe i spend a long time in my life in this shitty website go **** yourself 

girl, take it easy :cm:

3 minutes ago, Costea said:

Keep it together girl :deadbanana:

It works for me? 

??????

Anyway to the person above can you please calm down.. the site is brand new.. at least give them a chance. 

6 minutes ago, Costea said:

First ban of the site hype ? :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

remove the colours from the spotify links, that's breaking it I think

i'm done trying to make this work tbh

8 minutes ago, Costea said:

:deadbanana3: 

10 minutes ago, Costea said:

love a good ol' meltdown!

but dddddddd calm down sis :deadbanana:

Edited by Navyofbadgals

5 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

It works for me? 

??????

Anyway to the person above can you please calm down.. the site is brand new.. at least give them a chance. 

gotta get that demi promo sis :gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, Costea said:

asdufsidf I'm gagging @ this just coming out of NOWHERE

12 minutes ago, Costea said:

Ch.. Take a few deep breaths and learn the formatting  :cm:

13 minutes ago, Costea said:

not the meltdown :ahh:

first ban of newTRL? 

Just now, KnewBetter said:

not the meltdown :ahh:

first ban of newTRL? 

who in the world stans Ella Henderson

you're only doing it to be "special" be honest