• iHype.

• Yog

• QueenofCopyPaste

hollyyyy crap!! congrats mila 

@VOSS Thoughts? 

Karla really exceeded everyone's expectations :weeps:

IxDV5PK.gif

Just now, The Destiny Hope said:

We helped Camila do it! :chick1: Glad you started to like her just in time. :duck:

Haha I guess my streams of All These Years helped 

Also, can people stop shading and making this about 5H? All these girls deserve success it's such a shame Epic held them back

2 minutes ago, Ozzy8923 said:

Those $2k were well spent!

Well those 2k make less than 1% of the sales, but go off I guess

it's always nice to see talent, hard work and great music by a female POC winning. :clap3: 

Edited by jqnetto

And I thought I was being delusional when a month ago I thought she could do 90-100k. Talent really won :cries:

+150 people online and little to no actual posts, ATRL truly lost lol

3 minutes ago, Gavin Stenhouse said:

Also, can people stop shading and making this about 5H? All these girls deserve success it's such a shame Epic held them back

17 minutes ago, memi stan said:

@Bentley 119,000:jonny5:

15 minutes ago, The Destiny Hope said:

Holy **** what the **** not her exceeding my expectations by more than double. :rip:

15 minutes ago, victoriagv said:

IT'S WHAT SHE DESERVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5: 

15 minutes ago, One Nation said:

119k? :deadbanana2:

:jonny::jonny:

14 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Hdfffhbbff

hold me little havaneros

giphy.gif

We did it y’all!! Glad to see a proud Latina #WINNING. Fun fact I’m driving and they’re playing Havana in kiss fm. :weeps: poor uglees must be fuming. 

13 minutes ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

OMG THE OVER PERFORMANCE :jonny:

13 minutes ago, Adonis said:

Camila WON! Never Be The Same is a BOP! :clap3:

13 minutes ago, EllieRox666 said:

The fact that we were all hoping for 60k and she outdid that in PURE :ahh:

12 minutes ago, bookreader said:

We did it! @The Destiny Hope

11 minutes ago, rac7d said:

@Bentley everything gonna be ok

10 minutes ago, umich said:

She over performed :deadbanana4: 

10 minutes ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

OMG THE OVER PERFORMANCE :jonny:

10 minutes ago, britsjournals said:

Cabello also joins an exclusive club of female performers who initially reached the Billboard 200 as part of a group, and then later hit No. 1 with a solo album. Cabello was formerly a member of the all-female vocal group Fifth Harmony, which claimed three top 10s while Cabello was in the group. Cabello departed Fifth Harmony in December of 2016.

Cabello follows Gwen Stefani (No Doubt), Beyoncé and LeToya (both of Destiny’s Child), Lauryn Hill (Fugees), Patti LaBelle (Labelle), Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac), Linda Ronstadt (The Stone Poneys), Diana Ross (The Supremes) and Janis Joplin (Big Brother and the Holding Company).

In addition, as Cabello is just 20 years and 10 months old, she is the youngest person to debut at No. 1 with their first full-length album since 2015, when a 16-year-old Shawn Mendes opened at No. 1 with Handwritten on the May 2, 2015-dated chart. Cabello is the youngest woman to bow at No. 1 with her first full-length set since 2013, when Ariana Grande (then 20 years and two months old) debuted at No. 1 with Yours Truly (Sept. 21, 2013).

9 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

Ooh wow, even taking a slight edge over Selena's Revival (117k)

Congrats! Glad she's doing well, it's a nice debut. :clap3: 

9 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

I'm  in shock

IxDV5PK.gif

9 minutes ago, starsweburnaway said:

jpkL6Ti.gif

8 minutes ago, Slave4Bey said:

I'm disgusted!!!

2 minutes ago, Hidden said:

And I thought I was being delusional when a month ago I thought she could do 90-100k. Talent really won :cries:

1 minute ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Not 119k omg SHE WON. :jonny5:

Congratulations Camila :heart2:

WE DID IT GUYS. OMFG. WE WON.

120k SPS and 65k pure WOW :deadbanana4: Camila WON

dghjgfsjh let's not try it with the "stop making this about 5H!!1!11" nonsense when y'all wouldn't get off this girl's throat for months and perpetuated the fanwar

you reap what you sow

11azll0.gif

1 minute ago, Bentley said:

:jonny: 

Just now, Bentley said:

I'm so happy