• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• iHype.

• Yog

• QueenofCopyPaste

1 hour ago, Mr.Link said:

The fact that it took her like 3 months of massive payola, discounts and a shitton of promo and tricks only to get a poor week at #1 :rofl: 

she actually was very strong #2, the competition was hard and it's amazing she get that #1. Don't be pressed

25 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Let’s not act like Drake didn’t used to do all that with music videos, radio payola, performances and such. He doesn’t need to do it now because his brainless fans will buy his garbage no matte the quality so why not save money. :cm:

We love objectivity :clap3: 

Edited by Tremor Christ

So "Finesse" has a challenger now. Let's see who's gonna win (but probably both songs will go #1).

I wonder if Ms. Becalis can play h r cards right and have a #1 song (Finesse) and album at the same time along with 3 top 10s (No Limit &Bartier). She needs to drop the video and the album either a week a part or the same day

2 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

The fact that it took her like 3 months of massive payola, discounts and a shitton of promo and tricks only to get a poor week at #1 :rofl: 

Gurl don't even try it.

A LOT OF ARTISTS did the same thing or even more 'promo and discount' without the same result, when the gap say NO it is a NO, the havana success is because ppl like the song, requested to the radio, bought the song and streamed the song, call it what you want but this isn't a MKUltra experiment. 

1 x 60 days on itunes WW

1 x9 days on Spotify WW

1 x 90 days on Apple Music WW

1 on Pop Radio and Overall Radio Airplay

7 weeks at #2 on the HOT, 11 in the top 3.

3x  Platinum Us

8x Worldwide 

JUST A ORGANIC HIT deal with that.

Edited by Olhiver

1 hour ago, dussymob said:

Let’s not act like Drake didn’t used to do all that with music videos, radio payola, performances and such. He doesn’t need to do it now because his brainless fans will buy his garbage no matte the quality so why not save money. :cm:

This anger over Drake being the biggest rapper :skull: Sounds like a personal thing

OT: Drake broke the Spotify record. Without any radio deal, or promotion. What dedicated quality loving fans he has. :sistrens:

3 hours ago, luckythisway said:

SOY still top 25? :rip:

Does anyone know SOY’s entire chart run? I feel like it’s too long to post :rip:

1-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-5-4-4-5-5-4-4-5-5-5-5-6-7-9-9-9-9-11-16-17-18-19-20-18-22-21-23-26-30-31-26-25-23-24-13-22-21

1 minute ago, britsjournals said:

1-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-5-4-4-5-5-4-4-5-5-5-5-6-7-9-9-9-9-11-16-17-18-19-20-18-22-21-23-26-30-31-26-25-23-24-13-22-21

A legendary chart run TBH :jonny5:

I don’t even like SOY, but it deserves to be higher than PRA on BB’s all time list. If they had the same recurrent rules now that they did then, it’d probably spend close to 100 weeks on the chart.

4 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Early predictions

Absolutely not sure what will be #1.

1   God's Plan 504 (debut)

Casual

giphy.gif

5   Finesse 324 (-1)

Grammy's performance will secure the #1 bag

source.gif

19   Bartier Cardi 162 (-3)

Get that top 10 with the video release in a few

23   Shape Of You 147 (-3)

That 1% of  germs disinfectant can't get rid of

whk4fo.jpg

32 End Game 132 (-14)

I'm crying:!ohno:

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Timberlake's new promo track doing B-list pop girl complete my album song numbers :dies:

Let Justin live

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

Now i have a taste for a Panini all of the sudden.

abc_sawyer_070423_mn.jpg?w=300&h=225

Well, at least Britney's Plan is a great song.

lA2H64J.gif

3 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

@simmnfierzig were you conservative or not with God's Plan numbers?

Um. 160k sales and 44 million streams

That was before the Spotify numbers from yesterday. Maybe the streams are conservative 

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

It wouldn’t be much of a difference.

Videos would make a huge difference

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Why this still charting??? I thought that after 1 year it go to recurrent :dancehall3:

Below #25 yeah. First song since that new rule to be still top 25 after a year :rip:

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

This anger over Drake being the biggest rapper :skull: Sounds like a personal thing

OT: Drake broke the Spotify record. Without any radio deal, or promotion. What dedicated quality loving fans he has. :sistrens:

They want Kendrick to be #1 so bad. At least Kendrick will get some big grammy awards before Drake.

I stan both Drake and kendrick but Drake's about to show Kendrick how to do it in 2018.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Capruni said:

Wow Drake broke US Spotify record today, he will def debut at #1...

show em how to do it Drake

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, slw84 said:

show em how to do it Drake

giphy.gif

Kendrick doesn’t have to reduce his quality to **** to go number one. :eatpopcorn:

2 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Kendrick doesn’t have to reduce his quality to **** to go number one. :eatpopcorn:

True but Drake continues to dominate and it's just time to accept this reality and hope he serves hits more than misses.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, dussymob said:

:cm:

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Timberlake's new promo track doing B-list pop girl complete my album song numbers :dies:

It’s a promo song with no promo. It’s not horrible. He’s 22 years in it doesn’t even matter. 

Side note: I know this is a chart thread but what’s the point of major success if the music is only subpar? It’s nice yes but artistry, talent and quality prevails. 

30 minutes ago, dussymob said:

:eatpopcorn:

Edited by Yog

52 minutes ago, dussymob said:

You've just been fuming all over the place all day about this. 

1 minute ago, thedastardly said:

You've just been fuming all over the place all day about this. 

Fuming how? I can give my opinion on anything I want. 

Edited by dussymob

38 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

It’s a promo song with no promo. It’s not horrible. He’s 22 years in it doesn’t even matter. 

Side note: I know this is a chart thread but what’s the point of major success if the music is only subpar? It’s nice yes but artistry, talent and quality prevails. 

a promo single with a MV that expensive? This ready for it all over again 

6 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Sounds like what you have described there is longevity.

Not everyone has that!