• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• iHype.

• Yog

• QueenofCopyPaste

1 hour ago, Deemy said:

ChartsFan was born in 1976 and he’s used to finding out what songs are number one When they get issued in the printed Billboard magazine and newspapers so us finding out what songs are gonna be number one before Billboard publishes their article and having the intellect and technology to predict the charts is very foreign to him thus resulting in him lashing out in not being able to live in his nostalgic chart obsessed childhood. This is not the time to make fun of him. Let’s just pray for him. He needs all the help he can get. 

fdhghjs sis :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Bounce said:

As if they need his love or collaborations :rip: girl plz they're dominating the charts while he's not.

Did you just assume my gender? :cupid:

Your response has nothing to do with my post and the original post but go ahead. Also, Timbaland's biggest hits in years come from JT

24 minutes ago, IAMRodrigo said:

Sam serving longevity

:cm:

19 minutes ago, IAMRodrigo said:

We love a top10 smash

5-16-14-13-7-8-9-10-4-6-7-6-6-7-8-7-8-9

18 wks on chart

15 wks on top10

Not bad that was once called a "NON-EVENT"

k9dZTol.gif

Edited by Yog

Havana has been top 3 for 11 weeks, top 10 for 12 :jonny5: What a f**king SMASH. I'm so glad Havana got the #1 that it deserved. It truly feels like the #1 song that it is :heart2: Congrats Camila!

Edited by EllieRox666

Camila No. 1 and No. 30, Halsey No. 5 and No. 15, Taylor No. 18, Selena predicted to be No. 26, Dua No. 8 and No. 94

Pop girls are back :jonny4: 

havana #1

new rule #8

what a wonderfull week!!

:clap3::clap3:

2 hours ago, Deemy said:

ChartsFan was born in 1976 and he’s used to finding out what songs are number one When they get issued in the printed Billboard magazine and newspapers so us finding out what songs are gonna be number one before Billboard publishes their article and having the intellect and technology to predict the charts is very foreign to him thus resulting in him lashing out in not being able to live in his nostalgic chart obsessed childhood. This is not the time to make fun of him. Let’s just pray for him. He needs all the help he can get. 

:ahh: 

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

I have emailed Gary at Billboard about how the URLs are being manipulated to get article titles, and therefore Billboard not having the right to release their own information first.

hopefully they will fix the issue and I will hear back.

You are obviously trolling at this point :ahh:

2 hours ago, Deemy said:

For real

3 hours ago, Deemy said:

:ahh:

59 minutes ago, Meowster said:

Camila, Halsey, and Dua. :eek::clap3:

We have a new generation of pop stars. 

:cm:

Edited by Espresso

1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

whew, 2 Albanians in the Top 20! Now all we need is Ms. Rita Ora so we can have the whole Albanian trinity charting on BB100

d4f64b47393c445941697a5464c0b444.gif

Mary is so hilarious :dies: 

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Complete my album effect

Havana had more sales counting for the hot 100

Is drake possibly getting a #1 debut??

9 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

Is drake possibly getting a #1 debut??

It’ll depend on how well he holds up on Spotify, since he’s not getting points from too many other platforms.

camila peaked:

#1 sales

#1 streaming

#1 radio.

whew dominating in every arena, what a queen!

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

It’ll depend on how well he holds up on Spotify, since he’s not getting points from too many other platforms.

He´s #1 and #8 on apple m the only problem is youtube i think

Camila Cabello - 1st #1 :jonny:

Halsey - 1st Solo Top 5 :jonny2:

Dua Lipa - 1st Top 10 :jonny4:

Pop music/pop girls/talent won this week. :jonny5:

Just now, Cherry123 said:

He´s #1 and #8 on apple m the only problem is youtube i think

The audio's on Youtube at about 2.1m plays. US only though. 

Wow i guess its true that if year ends in 8 a new era of pop emerges. Finally

3 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

I have emailed Gary at Billboard about how the URLs are being manipulated to get article titles, and therefore Billboard not having the right to release their own information first.

hopefully they will fix the issue and I will hear back.

Mods ban it :deadbanana: 

I got so excited about Camila that I forgot to congratulate Halsey & Dua :clap3: 

Hopefully Never Be The Same, IDGAF, and Strangers do just as well :duca: 

Ha!  Camila proves them pressed haters won.  Talent won! :clap3:

Congratulations. :clap3:

1 hour ago, wabayou said:

Selena predicted to be No. 26

Pop girls are back :jonny4: 

:skull: