15. Thousand Miles

14. Moments

13. Flashes

12. Lady Wood

11. Bitches

Mv2P2gJ.gif

I officially hate all of you!

Fetish for MiMi

Moments, Bad Days, Flashes, Thousand Miles and Influence are out :biblio: Stranger is the only song left im rooting for but im just gonna pass on the finale

Fetish for MiMi
4 hours ago, Supervillain said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2SDOASD FWHY SI ****IN BITCHES STILL IN WHAT THE ACTUAL **** WHY ISNT @KillingYourCareer BANNED YET HE IS ****ING SABOTAGING EVERY ****ING RATE IM SO ****ING SICK OF THAT HIS EARS ARE ****ING INFECTED THEY CANT RECOGNIZE A GOOD SONG WHICH IS WHY HE ****ING GAVE TIMEBOMB A ****ING 11 WHAT A ****ING JOKE THAT USER IS IM ****ING DONE WITH EVERYTHING MOMENTS IS A TOP 3 SONG AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EXCEPT FOR 2 DISGUSTING RATS OF COURSE ONE OF THEM IS A ZARA LARSSON STAN

Mv2P2gJ.gifMv2P2gJ.gifMv2P2gJ.gifMv2P2gJ.gif

i f***ing LIVE for this rant. i swear he has the MOST f**kety taste ever :skull: the way he's acting like he has the BEST taste among all but someone giving TIMEBOMB AN 11 BUT MOMENTS A 0 HAS TO BE A  TROLL. 

Mv2P2gJ.gif

Wes

20. Shivering Gold

19. Say It

18. Influence

14. Moments

13. Flashes

12. Lady Wood

11. Bitches

All these deserved better

Mv2P2gJ.gif

And mess at my 11 really finishing at 11

Mv2P2gJ.gif

Gwegend
8 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

UMIc9la.png

Average: 7.92

Comments:

Verge Of Obscene: I don’t get what y’all love about this tbh

Price of Fame: Some girls used this song to come for Tove Styrke in a thread so I'm sabotaging

Vigoorian King: My mental breakdown anthem, truly a life-changing song

Gwegend: I continuously try to get into this song and I just think it's bad

Dark XXX: This is the best song in her discography so far.

cOe: I'd give this my fourth 11

Stans

11: @mandomantecado, @Element, @Vigoorian King,  @levi_valvi,  @Saint, @Henstridge, @Supervillain, @Quicksand, @wabayou, @Death, @Desire, @Dark XXX, @justin464, @Ailan, @Tsareena, @alstrom, @Rihabelye

10: ctrclub, Unoriginal, samseacrest, Flame, HonourableVomit, Innocencelost, SupremeGoddess, Rigalo, keshaspearsxo, Navyofbadgals, K$Ellie, peroxideblonde, BlackoutZone, cOe, Moonlightbae

9.5: Ghost, Inner Insanity, StrangerInTheDark

9: jvstin, Cazy, Danial, worldofchxnces

Haters

2:

1: Verge Of Obscene, Price of Fame

0@Gwegend, @Never Ending, @KillingYourCareer, @LoKoPaNdA

You pathetic fats really want to be miserable so bad lol. Tove does better when she’s happy. This song is actually embarrassing for her. I can’t believe it beat some of her other songs that I would go on to name but it would be 90% if the list of eliminated songs. 

this elimination order has been beyond tragic and I never wanna be associated as a Tove Lo fan since it’s obvious her fans have jacked up taste. Like seriously Influence made it further than the likes of My Gun and Like Em young and Paradise?! Lmao pathetic 

Gwegend
8 hours ago, Verge of Obscene said:

I keep listening to HYGD, trying to find what y’all love about it so much, and I just can’t.

Seriously!!! I listened to it throughout the week to see if it would get stuck in my head or grow on me. It’s literal garbage I feel like I’m in the twilight zone when people act like it’s the best song they’ve ever heard. If actually freaks me the**** out 

Gwegend
8 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

10: Verge Of Obscene, Sabbath, mandomantecado, ctrclub, Gwegend, Saint, Never Ending, Henstridge, lovetrueromance, Ewan Chaos, samseacrest, Flame, Innocencelost, SupremeGoddess, keshaspearsxo, Jackson, justin464, Ailan, Navyofbadgals, Danial, ainadalkaz, SweetTalker, worldofchxnces

TOO MANY WTF

APPRECIAAAAATE IIIITTTT...

im very proud of yous for serving taste with these 10s. Browsing the comments, seems like @Temporal is one of the few fans with taste 

Gwegend
8 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

10: Verge Of Obscene, Sabbath, mandomantecado, ctrclub, Gwegend, Saint, Never Ending, Henstridge, lovetrueromance, Ewan Chaos, samseacrest, Flame, Innocencelost, SupremeGoddess, keshaspearsxo, Jackson, justin464, Ailan, Navyofbadgals, Danial, ainadalkaz, SweetTalker, worldofchxnces

TOO MANY WTF

im very proud of yous for serving taste with these 10s. Browsing the comments, seems like @Temporal is one of the few fans with taste 

Gwegend

And Stranger being top 10 is actually one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever heard of. You guys are so sad and embarrassing just like HYGD

Temporal
7 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Wow, slay me :date: 

Ghost
15 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

JWYS5Ga.png

I can't. #24 for this masterpiece? Gawd

15 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

76lQca4.png

Misunderstood masterpiece 

14 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

UMIc9la.png

This is just a travesty omg i hate y'all

9NgaIPU.png 

Hfhdhdh this being lower than actual trash

5Fxu3cz.png

**** y'all this had to be top 10

eazwoG6.png

Average: 8.15

The average. The ****ing average

This should have been #41

wabayou

Bitches is the worst song in her discography :) 
HYGD is the best so it deserved #1 :fish2: 

Gwegend

People clearly take Tove Lo too seriously if they think bitches isn’t one of her best 

and dont get me started on how Shivering Gold isn’t top 10

swiftie13
20 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

5Fxu3cz.png

Average: 8.131

Comments:

Scotty: you know what... she tried and that's what matters at the end of the day nnn :toofunny3:

Vigoorian King: The last minute is a legendary moment in the history of music

Gwegend: this song is one of the few songs that embodies that same energy that I get from Habits. it definitely stands out as being one of her more raw and vulnerable songs

Flame: ICONIC! A MASTERPIECE! TIMELESS CLASSIC! MOOD!!

cOe: whew! I don't swear but the f-bomb in this song doesn't bother me at all

Stans

11: @Element, @Saint, @Ghost@Temporal, @Flame, @Nikolai., @swiftie13 @keshaspearsxo, @Jackson, @justin464, @Atlantis, @Rihabelye

10: Gabe², Verge Of Obscene, Gwegend, Henstridge, OnikaSlays, Ewan Chaos, samseacrest, rowlet, SupremeGoddess, Desire, Dark XXX, Tsareena, Kiss It Better, peroxideblonde, BlackoutZone, cOe, SweetTalker, worldofchxnces

9.5: Burqa, Moonlightbae

9: Price of Fame, mandomantecado, Vigoorian King, jvstin, lovetrueromance, StrangerInTheDark, alstrom

Haters

0: @Witch Privilege, @K$Ellie

Okay, I officially hate you all.

Never Ending

I missed another iconic update :emofish: I'll try to be on for Sunday, I promise!...ish?

25. Crave - Omg :eek: I SERIOUSLY thought this one had top 20 on lock! It recently grew on me a LOT, I remember hating it and thinking it was overrated.
24. Bad Days - I love this but I guess it was it's time to go.
23. My Gun - Shook @ me giving this 9.5! I thought I gave it a 8.5 or something. But then again, it deserves it. I'm okay with this spot for it, however, Got Love is still in... :biblio:
22. Imaginary Friend - WHAT :biblio: This song is AMAZING.. Damn, here come the punches. Ugh :cries:
21. Struggle - Okay, it was its time to go. It's still a great song though!
20. Shivering Gold - :eek: I thought this one was more loved! But another deserved placement for a great song. And shook @ the 7.53 average already :jonny:
19. Say It - OK yeah, Love it but it had to go! I'm surprised that ATRL loves this one tbh :eek:
18. Influence - Another song I really love, but with a well-deserved placement!
17. Got Love - FINALLY :biblio: How is this #17?! This deserved like #30 or something.
16. Hey You Got Drugs? - THE 1-2 PUNCH OF THE SONGS I WANTED OUT MOST :ahh: ICONIC!!! THE 0S, THE 11S :bibliahh: In reality, I actually like this song but it left me BITTER when people overrated it so much that it won over Bitches and SDKBSK!
(also the meltdowns @ this song :deadbanana: calm down girls! It's not the end of the world!)
15. Thousand Miles - :biblio: Ugh, seriously. This is easily top 10 material... 
14. Moments - OMG :eek: I expected this to be top 10!! I used to find this one overrated too, but it REALLY grew on me, so I couldn't drag it, but thankfully I didn't need to!
13. Flashes - I'm shook @ the last song I didn't want in the top 10 being gone. :jonny: I love this but I REALLY didn't want it going too far. Now I don't know what I want out :katie:
12. Lady Wood - NOOOOOOOOO :cries: Damn it... I thought this one had top 10 on lock! (lol I've mentioned top 10 for the past 4 songs) But seriously... This is one of her best songs!
11. Bitches - Andddd there it goes :weeps: Ugh. This one was easily a contender for my 11...

Honestly, nice top 10! This rate has gone very well, I don't think there's a song I hate in the top 10. AND, on top of that, both of my 11s made it. :heart2:

1. Talking Body - 11 :heart2:
2. Don't Talk About It - 11 :heart2:
3. Shedontknowbutsheknows - 10 (this one was also an easy contender for my 11)
4. Not On Drugs - 10
5. Cool Girl - 9 (idk why I gave it a .5 less)
6. Habits (Stay High) - 9.5
7. Keep It Simple - 9.5
8. True Disaster - 9.5 (I should've dragged this but oh well, I still love it too much)
9. Stranger - 9.5
10. Disco **** - 8 (this being my lowest score in the top 10 :eek: iconic!)

K$Ellie

Still crying over Hey You Got Drugs :cm:

LoKoPaNdA

Hey You Got Trash stans lost :ahh: 

I lost too when you homos didn't put Shivering Gold in the top 10 though :katie: 

Element

I was just reviewing my rates and I was too harsh on Not On Drugs and Thousand Miles 

forgive me tove

Moonlightbae

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪tove lo atrl magazine‬‏

The finale starts today at 3:30 PM EST/ 9:30 PM GMT+1/ 8:30 PM GMT 

The top 10 will be revealed today! Also the winning album.

Meanwhile you can guess the order for the top 10 and we'll see who got it right!

See you there :heart2:

wabayou

So ready! :party: Will definitely be there