BB: Ed vs Camila.

umich

Based on preliminary data projecting the tracking period feeding next week's Hot 100, "Havana" could draw over 35 million U.S. streams, perhaps ranking at No. 1 on the Streaming Songs chart for the first time. It could also draw 135 million in radio audience and sell more than 60,000 downloads, helped by a 69-cent iTunes Store sale price in the tracking week.

"Perfect" could sport over 28 million U.S. streams, 140 million in radio audience and 70,000 downloads sold.

If "Havana" can hit No. 1 on the Hot 100, Cabello would earn her first leader on the list, either as a soloist or with Fifth Harmony. Before her current hit, she peaked as high as No. 4 with both her own "Bad Things," with Machine Gun Kelly, in February 2017, and with Fifth Harmony's "Work From Home," featuring Ty Dolla $ign, in June 2016. (Cabello left the group in December 2016.)  Additionally, "Havana" would become the first song to spend at least seven weeks at No. 2 on the Hot 100 before ascending to the top spot since Justin Bieber's "Sorry," which tallied eight frames at No. 2 before beginning a three-week reign on Jan. 23, 2016.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8095116/camila-cabello-havana-ed-sheeran-perfect-number-one-hot-100-battle

has there ever been an article like this where the challenger didnt end up going #1 that week?

Simm ended them 

QueenofCopyPaste

Wow, Complete My Album effect hurt Camila or what?? :eek:

Just now, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

Wow, Complete My Album effect hurt Camila or what?? :eek:

It’ll affect the sales but not the Hot 100 points.

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, umich said:

It’ll affect the sales but not the Hot 100 points.

Oh good! :clap3:

so according to them Havana is only ahead of Perfect in Streaming by 7m? :eek:

anyhow, I think she has it in the bag tbh.

I feel like Perfect might win instead of Mila so lemme not get my hopes up

Edited by carpetbeetle

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

so according to them Havana is only ahead of Perfect in Streaming by 7m? :eek:

anyhow, I think she has it in the bag tbh.

7m would easily be enough to be #1

12 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

has there ever been an article like this where the challenger didnt end up going #1 that week?

Nope, the challenger has always had the #1..Billboard does this just for the drama of it and so people go and check the update on Monday.

Edited by britsjournals

The evil needs to be defeated eventually.

23 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

Wow it's a tight race to the top. Goodluck to Camilla 

Fixed!!

GO GIRL!!!:flower:

1 minute ago, Yog said:

Fixed!!

GO GIRL!!!:flower:

Yas, Camila go raise the female pop flag!

I don't really see how she won't get it if the streaming numbers are that much higher. But wow @ Perfect selling that much more. How :rip: 

Edited by Mezter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.