Jump to content

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

79 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Queen Conchita
3 hours ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

My...

Sign up Fa1x :-*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fa1x intelectual
4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Sign up Fa1x :-*

My brain can't handle it

I played all the seasons of SlaSsher AND One Night Werewolf. I wanna give my heart brain a break/there is only so much it can take/brain a break

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hug

Oh I haven't played a slasher game in a while. I'll sign up. :eddie: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badboidami

Would be a pleasure to play. Sign me up if there are any free spots, but I don't get this game at all. Hopefully I will find it out. Lemme read again. :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satan

1. Pendulum

2. levi_valvi

3. Dolce Vita 

4. mokitsu

5. jamesfog

6. Unoriginal 

7. PoKiTaurus

8. Queen Conchita
9. URBAN/URBESE
10. Dibbles
11. Latinazza
12. slut
13. Hug
14. Opium
15. Fa1x intelectual?
16. HotHeaven
17. Badboidami
18. gxnesis
19. Satan
 
 

Queen Conchita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen Conchita
2 hours ago, Satan said:

1. Pendulum

2. levi_valvi

3. Dolce Vita 

4. mokitsu

5. jamesfog

6. Unoriginal 

7. PoKiTaurus

8. Queen Conchita
9. URBAN/URBESE
10. Dibbles
11. Latinazza
12. slut
13. Hug
14. Opium
15. Fa1x intelectual?
16. HotHeaven
17. Badboidami
18. gxnesis
19. Satan
 
 

Queen Conchita

I'll guilt trip Fa1x into signing up, keep him on the list x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoKiTaurus

We should carry over the wills & death notes from Town of Salem into this game. 

High key the reason how I managed to win a lot of games was because of the wills.

 

Also, who will represent the Escort role nnnnnnnn.

 

5SwnQfo.jpg?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jan
5 hours ago, Satan said:

1. Pendulum

2. levi_valvi

3. Dolce Vita 

4. mokitsu

5. jamesfog

6. Unoriginal 

7. PoKiTaurus

8. Queen Conchita
9. URBAN/URBESE
10. Dibbles
11. Latinazza
12. slut
13. Hug
14. Opium
15. Fa1x intelectual?
16. HotHeaven
17. Badboidami
18. gxnesis
19. Satan
 
 

Queen Conchita

You are very kind for making a list sis, however I cannot count URBAN and Fa1x unless they explicitly state they want to play.

 

Queen Conchita

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jan
4 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

We should carry over the wills & death notes from Town of Salem into this game.

Last will in this game is a privilege only some roles may or may not enjoy.

 

However, if you're clearly about to get lynched, nothing is stopping you from submitting your last will minutes or even seconds before the end of the phase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vigoorian King

ok, sign me up Janie :gaycat4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
levi_valvi
Spoiler

Unfortunately this game is cancelled as @Jan just got banned. The good sis had 9 WPs and still decided to play with fire by making the "Do you miss syg" thread lol :rip: 

 

23wqkhv.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hug
Just now, levi_valvi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately this game is cancelled as @Jan just got banned. The good sis had 9 WPs and still decided to play with fire by making the "Do you miss syg" thread lol :rip: 

 

23wqkhv.jpg

23wqkhv.jpg

 

Should I close this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
levi_valvi
3 minutes ago, Hug said:

23wqkhv.jpg

 

Should I close this

please no, he'll host it once he returns, look for the flowers to bloom and the calender to say end of march and we'll be back in business :-*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hug
Just now, levi_valvi said:

please no, he'll host it once he returns, look for the flowers to bloom and the calender to say end of march and we'll be back in business :-*

Game hosts can open their own threads back up. (only section of ATRL you can do that :eli:) Alternatively, they can PM me once they're back if they want me to open it. That, or Jan can give someone else the relevant information if someone else wants to host, but that'd require they have contact with someone outside of ATRL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
levi_valvi
1 minute ago, Hug said:

Game hosts can open their own threads back up. (only section of ATRL you can do that :eli:) Alternatively, they can PM me once they're back if they want me to open it. That, or Jan can give someone else the relevant information if someone else wants to host, but that'd require they have contact with someone outside of ATRL.

oh okay, jsut close her on up then :eli: 

but can you edit the title and add something like "[SIGNUPS DELAYED MARCH]"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hug
1 minute ago, levi_valvi said:

oh okay, jsut close her on up then :eli: 

but can you edit the title and add something like "[SIGNUPS DELAYED MARCH]"?

I could do something like that. :cupid: 

 

C u in March then, girls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites