ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

Jan

ATRL Mafia: Stars vs. Flops - Signups Thread

General idea of the game.

It has come to my attention that there is a similar game going on on ATRL, called Slasher. If you played it, please read the rules to notice some significant differences.

A number of players are thrown into a situation where you don't know who to trust. There are two teams in the game: the Stars and the Flops. The Flops will be aware of the identities of their team. There is also one role not aligned with either team.

There are two phases in the game: Day Phase and Night Phase. During Day Phase, all players deliberate and vote to lynch (eliminate) one player from the game. During Night Phase, the Flops deliberate and decide to kill off one player. Some players will also have special abilities which are also usable during Night Phase unless their game card states otherwise.

The Stars win if they manage to eliminate all Flops.

The Flops win if their number is greater to or equal to that of the Stars. For the purpose of parity, the third party is counted as a Star.

The third party has their own goal, which is stated on their game card.

Game size.

26 players of which:

third party

19 stars

flops

Roles.

Revealed star roles:

5Y0NglH.png

hhSqwLQ.png

MTrV1Nq.png

Revealed flop role:

8mIx11G.png

Note: These are not all special roles in the game.

Phases.

Each Day Phase lasts 36 hours and each Night Phase lasts 12 hours. They will begin and end at 6AM or 6PM GMT. There will be a timer set to mark the end of every Day Phase. Posting is allowed during all phases.

Voting.

Every Day Phase, all players must submit a valid lynch vote in the thread. It must be bolded and underlined and state the name of the player. Here is an example of how a valid lynch vote should look like: Lynch Jan. If you don't want to lynch anyone, you may submit No lynch. Votes may be changed as many times as you wish until the end of the Day Phase, the last one submitted counts.

Elimination.

Once you are dead by lynch or kill, you may no longer post in the game thread. You will be allowed to post again only after the game is over. You are strictly not allowed to coach any remaining players in the game. Your role and allegiance will be revealed when you die.

Disqualification.

Players are disqualified at the end of the phase, during which I made the decision to do so. Disqualified players are treated as if they were lynched or killed and may suffer extra consequences.

If:

• You don't submit a valid lynch vote during Day Phase you will receive a warning. Failure to do so for the second time results in a disqualification.
  • You are caught discussing the game outside of: the game thread, the Flop chat or the Spectator's Chat should there be one, you are out without warning. If you are dead in the game and cheating by talking to players who are still alive, I may no longer allow you to play in any game I may host in the future.
  • You edit a post you will receive a warning. If you edit a post for the second time, you will be disqualified!
  • You make a screenshot of any PM I send you and share it, directly quote any PM I send you, or post an image of your role card, you will be disqualified. However, posting images of cards which have been revealed (Madonna, Taylor Swift, Mariah Carey, Azealia Banks and any card held by a dead or disqualified player) is allowed.

Other information.

• Role and ability claiming is allowed, however you may not post an image of your card in the thread.
  • In case the number of lynch votes cast at the end of a Day Phase is equal for two or more people, no player is lynched.
  • This is a game which requires active participation. If you're not able to contribute, don't sign up.
  • If you have any questions about the game rules, feel free to ask them here.
  • If you wish to sign up, state so in this thread.

Game start.

Depends on how soon we manage to fill all the spots. If it takes too long, I might adjust the game to a smaller size.

Tags.

@Opium @Dessy Fenix @gxnesis @Wonderland @HotHeaven @Kylie Jenner @PoKiTaurus @Hooker Barbie @Latinazza @waterslide @KillingYourCareer @Jacketh @AlexisNeiers @rzal @Badboidami @Vigoorian King @Dekkan @UFO @Pendulum

Edited by Jan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jan

• Hug

• levi_valvi

• Queen Conchita

Players:

1. @Pendulum

2. @levi_valvi

3. @Dolce Vita

4. @mokitsu

5. @jamesfog

6. @Unoriginal

7. @PoKiTaurus

8. @Queen Conchita

9. @Dibbles

10. @HotHeaven

11. @Hug

12. @Badboidami

13. @gxnesis

14. @bestfiction

15. @Pacaveli

16. @Dessy

17. @KatyCatPH

18. @Ecstasy

19. @Latinazza

20. @that G.U.Y.

21. @Opium

22. @Red Light

23. @paulyyyozd

24. @Caprice

25. @Alpha

26. @Satan

Edited by Jan

count me in :duca:

The Flop secret chat will be created on Discord. If you draw Flop, you may be obliged to join a Discord server :-*

3 minutes ago, Jacketh said:

So you'll host this on here but not GTF

s8U9xyk.gif

GTF already had this theme and they have a game going.

s8U9xyk.gif

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Isn't this pratically Slasher?

The game has an alternative name: Town of Salem.

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

I can't manage two games at once

Mafia is going to be a slow game. Day will last 36 hours and Night 12.

1 minute ago, Jan said:

Mafia is going to be a slow game. Day will last 36 hours and Night 12.

My...

@Queen Conchita @Fa1x intelectual

I checked out Slasher and it's indeed very similar. There are, however some differences: lynch votes are done in the game thread and can be changed for as many times as you please. The Flops (mafia, slashers) will have a secret chat where they'll be allowed to communicate. Not all roles are revealed. And, like I said before, it's slowed down.

4 minutes ago, URBAN said:

URBURBANESE

should I take it as a yes?

URBAN

19 minutes ago, Dibbles said:

Why not. Sign me up!

King Queen Dibbles! :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.