Beyonce not credited for any week of Perfect's chart run

nick4bty

38 minutes ago, iHype. said:

They already said under the new site update, when you add (or remove) credit for certain weeks it glitches and shows up that way for every single week.

When she was added to Perfect, her name showed up under all previous weeks before the remix even came out. Same with Mi Gente.

She has official credit for Perfect's 5 weeks #1, and she has credit for all of Mi Gente's run post remix release. Any other weeks are no credit. Regardless of how it shows up on the site.

37 minutes ago, umich said:

“Perfect” still shows up on her Hot 100 page on Billboard. 

RANKED BY PERFORMANCE ON CHART

6 NO. 1 HITS 18 TOP 10 HITS 58 SONGS

https://www.billboard.com/music/beyonce/chart-history

:ahh:

Another 10+ pages for another Bey thread?

Edited by MrBeyonceFan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_Aid_King

• nick4bty

• Letemtalk

• brainmaniac

Top Posters In This Topic

good and a fair decision :clap3: 

8 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

I’ve been in Chicago recently and only heard the original on both stations actually. 

Perfect was already like Top 3 or so on Pop radio so it’s extremely unlikely that stations are going to switch to the remix, and if they do, it definitely won’t be the majority of the panel. 

Even Billboard said that the only format with “notable play” was Rhythmic radio, and even then that’s not even the majority of airplay, and it’s suposoed to be 

The tempo should be the same I think. It’s Ed’s original vocals isn’t it?

The Beyonce version is acoustic. Well I'm glad you visited Chicago and heard the radio (makes no sense). I live here and can confirm majority of December both of the biggest mainstream radio stations played Bey's version.

2 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

The Beyonce version is acoustic. Well I'm glad you visited Chicago and heard the radio (makes no sense). I live here and can confirm majority of December both of the biggest mainstream radio stations played Bey's version.

I know it’s acoustic, but it should be the same tempo just without drums so it may seem slower but it’s really not. 

What makes no sense? I can listen to the radio in Chicago too. :rip: I will say I heard the remix of Mi Gente with her, but for Perfect it was only the album version 

29 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Maybe you heard a rhythmic station because it's impossible what you say (a lie basically) if it's a Top 40 or Hot AC station, you can see their playlists online and the duet was played for 2 weeks at most and still the original was prevalent...

Just now, R!ck said:

Maybe you heard a rhythmic station because it's impossible what you say (a lie basically) if it's a Top 40 or Hot AC station, you can see their playlists online and the duet was played for 2 weeks at most and still the original was prevalent...

Chicago surprisingly doesn't have a rhythmic station. Only Mainstream and Urban (kinda sucks). I know it wasn't listed on the website but it's the version they'd play. If y'all want receipts I can probably find them :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Grown K said:

So is Justin Bieber credited to Despacito or not?

A complete different story.

Bieber was reason it spent 16 weeks at #1 ,it couldn't even enter the top 40 without him

The way this is gonna get some hearts RACING with excitement on here :deadbanana2: 

hope y'all can calm down enough to sleep tonight

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Probably a glitch. She definitely had at least 2 weeks, and should be credited for it.

Her version WAS the main version played by mainstream radio stations (AC was the only one playing the original) & was bigger with sales & streaming.

Where? :huh: I literally only heard her version once on the radio. I've heard the solo version like hundreds of times...

20 minutes ago, Spidy said:

A complete different story.

Bieber was reason it spent 16 weeks at #1 ,it couldn't even enter the top 40 without him

Was it though?

I can't talk for the US but the rest of the world was listening to the original version, not the Bieber remix.

13 minutes ago, Grown K said:

Was it though?

I can't talk for the US but the rest of the world was listening to the original version, not the Bieber remix.

First of all: this thread is about US hot 100

Second: it couldn't even chart in many big markets without bieber, 

UK, Australia, new Zeeland , Ireland etc 

He made it smash in UK, Australia, new Zeeland, Ireland, Canada, Denmark, Norway , Sweden, Usa, all over the Asia and Africa 

So over half of the world was listening to Justin Bieber's version, atleast you tried

Not to mention it boosted the original version on every platform , YouTube, streaming services, iTunes 

Good luck with next time

1 hour ago, Grown K said:

Was it though?

Bieber remix is responsible for Despacito to smash globally outside Latin/Hispanic and European? countries.. especially in the Anglo market

12 hours ago, Javan said:

aklsdalk.

Billboard after the check bounced:

giphy.gif

Lmao

deserved :clap3: we're not quick to award credit to 1-week spikes HERE

The thirst to see Bey fail. . . :toofunny2:

15 hours ago, umich said:

They are so eager to see her erased. The dedication 

giphy.gif

They did the same thing with Janet Jackson. Its a everyday occurrence with female R&B artists who challenge the power structure. 

5 weeks at no.1 is a good enough run, I doubt she'll be phased :skull:

4 hours ago, hatake said:

she really thought

KbiA0Xr.gif

More like YOU really thought since she’s still credited as a co-lead for 5 weeks

KbiA0Xr.gif

screaming @ the absolute lack of comprehension skills on this site

The gyalls fuming at Bey's success is honestly one of the two major reasons for being active on ATRL. Y'all are the best when you're pressed af

KbiA0Xr.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.