"Someone like you" passes 400 million on Spotify!

blackbeatxx

12 minutes ago, Evolution said:

Neither was in the 70s, 80s and 90s and yet you have songs like Billie Jean, Smells Like Teen Spirits, Bohemian Rhapsody with barely a 50-100M streams difference despite being decades older :katie: 

And how many of those also happen to have over 1B streams on YT?

You need to improve your trolling, Evolution, my love.

fzlJFaD.gif

18 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

You're probably trolling, but the only songs older than this with more streams are:

Evolution is the biggest Adele troll on ATRL

3 minutes ago, Agenor said:

If I remember correctly RITD is also close to 400M?

391 million as of now, almost there :jonny:

1 minute ago, DELE2125 said:

And how many of those also happen to have over 1B streams on YT?

You need to improve your trolling, Evolution, my love.

fzlJFaD.gif

This thread is about Spotify and I'm not trolling

A song that smashed so hard and by an artist of Adele calliber should have like 600M streams at the very least. 21 is supposed to be bigger than Thriller after all

fzlJFaD.gif

1 minute ago, Evolution said:

A song that smashed so hard and by an artist of Adele calliber should have like 600M streams at the very least. 21 is supposed to be bigger than Thriller after all

fzlJFaD.gif

But yet you're in every Adele thread with comments bashing her. Try harder sis.

fzlJFaD.gif

1 minute ago, Evolution said:

fzlJFaD.gif

The biggest female song ever on Spotify has like 800 million streams but SLY from 2011 is supposed to have 600 million at the very least? :rip: 

Guys, please ignore that troll. He's obsessed with Adele.

OT: A classic. And to think it was put on Spotify 18 months after release.  :jonny5:

Edited by Godele

3 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

But yet you're in every Adele thread with comments bashing her. Try harder sis.

fzlJFaD.gif

Where did I bas her? The numbers are definitely impressive but still a tad underwhelming when you take everything into consideration

fzlJFaD.gif

2 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

The biggest female song ever on Spotify has like 800 million streams but SLY from 2011 is supposed to have 600 million at the very least? :rip: 

um Im sure there are multiple songs with females on them with more than 800M streams

fzlJFaD.gif

3 minutes ago, Evolution said:

Where did I bas her? The numbers are definitely impressive but still a tad underwhelming when you take everything into consideration

fzlJFaD.gif

Except you don't take everything into consideration which is the problem

fzlJFaD.gif

SLY did better on Spotify than RITD but RITD did better on YT, tbh if SLY had an official video out since the Brits performance it’d have more views too

7 minutes ago, Evolution said:

fzlJFaD.gif

And you got that one right, Billboard already stated it https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-billboard-200-albums

Anyways, Mother Of Music, surely doesn't lose any sleep by not impressing you. I'm sure Grammy winning smash hit "Someone Like You" having sold 6.3M pure sales, being a multiple weeks #1, having over 1.4 BILLION streams counting YT and Spotify only and coming from an album that sold 33M pure copies is impressive enough to anyone that's not a troll.

You need to step up your game, Evo :hughard:

fzlJFaD.gif

12 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

391 million as of now, almost there :jonny:

2 minutes ago, Agenor said:

:jonny5:

Rihanna's We Found Love is close also.

Its at 390M+...

Should pass 400M+ streams in the next month or two.

Diamonds aswell.

2 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

And you got that one right, Billboard already stated it https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-billboard-200-albums

Anyways, Mother Of Music, surely doesn't lose any sleep by not impressing you. I'm sure Grammy winning smash hit "Someone Like You" having sold 6.3M pure sales, being a multiple weeks #1, having over 1.4 BILLION streams counting YT and Spotify only and coming from an album that sold 33M pure copies is impressive enough to anyone that's not a troll.

You need to step up your game, Evo :hughard:

fzlJFaD.gif

Phew, end ha!

fzlJFaD.gif

8 minutes ago, Evolution said:

um Im sure there are multiple songs with females on them with more than 800M streams

fzlJFaD.gif

Oh ok...

WYQwACG.jpg

Don't let the literal ONE sore loser here take over. It has hated her since forever.

Crazy that a 2011 album that was held off from spotify for 1.5 year has 1.5 billion streams. No rereleases. No features. Just 11 songs

2 hours ago, Evolution said:

These numbers are kind of average for a song that was so big :katie:

Most of the songs during that time period don't have nearly as many plays, dumbbell. Namely, Gaga an Ke$ha for example.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.