Lady Gaga | Receipts | Just Dance 11x Platinum in the US

Summer Boy

2 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

The straight up truth is that no one besides stans listens to the album.

The international GP's favorite Gaga album is clearly The Fame Monster, hence its streams. The US also really likes Joanne.

JOANNE's streams is actually amazing if we consider that the album ain't catered to the streaming audience.. :clap3:

BTW deservedT better.. i hope media will hype that album some time.. in its 10th anniversary maybe.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Summer Boy

• Cryptique

• chosensparkles

• vince_martin88

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

JOANNE's streams is actually amazing if we consider that the album ain't catered to the streaming audience.. :clap3:

BTW deservedT better.. i hope media will hype that album some time.. in its 10th anniversary maybe.

that being said.

her YT VIEWS are still the pits. :skull:

Vivien Hello... last week Joanne had like sold a total of 15k units and you didn't include it... do you have any total idk?

Media Traffic 1.599.000

Vivien thank you. Do you have a total with SPS from 2016 since you included SPS after the release of the album (in 2017) but didn't add the 2016 SPS numbers to the total...?

-

I'll keep you updated if he answers lol

It should be like 1,9-2M.

Based on the new BB stats, how close are The Fame and Just Dance to their diamond plaques?

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

Based on the new BB stats, how close are The Fame and Just Dance to their diamond plaques?

I think TF is already eligible

JD is close I think, in the 9 million

Poker Face is the 2nd Gaga song to reach 200M in Spotify.

currently at 200,066,076

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

Poker Face is the 2nd Gaga song to reach 200M in Spotify.

currently at 200,066,076

It is reaching 500M on YT soon. :clap3:

Also the 2nd Gaga song to reach 500M in  YT. 

Edited by calm_down

On 2/20/2018 at 3:42 AM, Cryptique said:

that being said.

her YT VIEWS are still the pits. :skull:

she needs to avoid these minute long intros into the videos... kills the song. MR audio almost has 70m views due to this thing

I mean, Joanne's streaming power is due to the fact we've entered the streaming age. ARTPOP has more streams than BTW too. Realistically, Joanne should've out-streamed the others by now.  That's our weakness.

That being said, it's crazy to see the longevity of her music. I hope we can get all her singles certified soon (GUY).

3 hours ago, BZZ said:

I mean, Joanne's streaming power is due to the fact we've entered the streaming age. ARTPOP has more streams than BTW too. Realistically, Joanne should've out-streamed the others by now.  That's our weakness.

That being said, it's crazy to see the longevity of her music. I hope we can get all her singles certified soon (GUY).

I think they understood how streaming works now and her team will probably adjust for next album by putting her songs first and foremost in big playlists, hopefully find a way to fix those tragic YT views (JW at only 30 million views after a year, Joanne not even at 10 million)

15 hours ago, BZZ said:

This. Joanne being the 2nd most streamed album on spotify isnt really surprising considering it was just released in 2016 (a time where Spotify streams only keep growing). The real stand out achievement here is how TF and TFM are that high in terms of streams. Now that is amazing!

12 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

I think they understood how streaming works now and her team will probably adjust for next album by putting her songs first and foremost in big playlists, hopefully find a way to fix those tragic YT views (JW at only 30 million views after a year, Joanne not even at 10 million)

Yeah but it is extremely concerning how they only got this now and there is still no guarantee they will do this or execute things properly. The Cure was a good step in the right direction but idk...with Gaga's team you can NEVER know lol. There's always at least 1 thing that goes wrong when it comes to promoting her music. Either she doesnt perform it (PI), either they forget streaming (PI, MR etc..), either they don't film an MV (The Cure)...imagining a well executed era is so difficult now a days. But lettuce hope! I have some faith.

16 hours ago, BZZ said:

I'm sorry, but WHAT? 

unfortunately the only thing in Gaga's discography that proved impressive (?) longevity is TF/TFM. Streams for BTW are absolutely terrible (same for AP, but the era itself was a disaster) 

Why is Million Reasons falling on YouTube btw? It was getting ~300k views/day earlier this year! 

21 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

Why is Million Reasons falling on YouTube btw? It was getting ~300k views/day earlier this year! 

The payola has ended.

46 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

Youtube auto play / song suggestion algorithm changes all the time. Before it started getting those 400k daily views it was getting low views but then it entered the algorithm and it had a short moment of healthy views but that ended quickly sadly :'(

Edited by IBeMe

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Yeah but it is extremely concerning how they only got this now and there is still no guarantee they will do this or execute things properly. The Cure was a good step in the right direction but idk...with Gaga's team you can NEVER know lol. There's always at least 1 thing that goes wrong when it comes to promoting her music. Either she doesnt perform it (PI), either they forget streaming (PI, MR etc..), either they don't film an MV (The Cure)...imagining a well executed era is so difficult now a days. But lettuce hope! I have some faith.

Let us hope!

I really hope they bring their A game and deliver a great lead single and she actually performs it, that they put her on big Spotify playlist, and on YouTube auto play. I’m pretty sure if she had performed Perfect Illusion, she would have done better with it, at least it would have stayed longer than 6 weeks on the Hot100

4 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Let us hope!

I really hope they bring their A game and deliver a great lead single and she actually performs it, that they put her on big Spotify playlist, and on YouTube auto play. I’m pretty sure if she had performed Perfect Illusion, she would have done better with it, at least it would have stayed longer than 6 weeks on the Hot100

Yes I hope so too. Honestly they REALLY need to focus on her streaming next era. Like you said they need to feature the music onthe biggest playlists and use that youtube algorithm somehow. It also depends on what her lead will sound like...we really need smooth vocals. Radio and streaming audiences are becoming increasingly hateful towards shouty/screechy/growly vocals. We need something a little smooth. (though I'd adore a million Perfect Illusions as album trackd lol! I just dont think she can afford having loud vocals like that for her next lead). 

Edited by IBeMe

12 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Yes I hope so too. Honestly they REALLY need to focus on her streaming next era. Like you said they need to feature the music onthe biggest playlists and use that youtube algorithm somehow. It also depends on what her lead will sound like...we really need smooth vocals. Radio and streaming audiences are becoming increasingly hateful towards shouty/screechy/growly vocals. We need something a little smooth. (though I'd adore a million Perfect Illusions as album trackd lol! I just dont think she can afford having loud vocals like that for her next lead). 

Same here! When I first heard PI I was like why are you screaming girl? I'm a LM since 2009 but I was kinda confused at first it's really after 2 listens that I started to dig it! I think next lead should be smoother vocally, she can have that growl at some part of the song like Dancin In Circles when she screams on the bridge

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

Same here! When I first heard PI I was like why are you screaming girl? I'm a LM since 2009 but I was kinda confused at first it's really after 2 listens that I started to dig it! I think next lead should be smoother vocally, she can have that growl at some part of the song like Dancin In Circles when she screams on the bridge

Exactly! Personally I fell in love with PI the first time I heard it but I knew from the get go it would do absolutely nothing on the charts because of how shouty it is. However like you mentioned I hope she finds a way to mix both aspects for her next album. LG6 is truly going to be interesting! 

I want a new song.. where's that blood pop sing, redone sing, djws sing????

Just Dance

US: 7,200,000 (9,000,000) - 8x Platinum (8,000,000)

UK: 965,000 (1,060,000) - Platinum (600,000)

SK: 200,000 (=)

= 8,365,000 (10,260,000)

Poker Face

US: 7,500,000 (10,500,000) - Diamond (10,000,000)

UK: 1,185,000 (1,310,000) - 2x Platinum (1,200,000)

SK: 1,400,000 (=)

= 10,085,000 (13,210,000)

Bad Romance

US: 5,800,000 (11,500,000) - 11x Platinum (11,000,000)

UK: 1,050,000 (1,165,000) - Platinum (600,000)

SK: 300,000 (=)

= 7,150,000 (12,950,000)

Edited by bsdoacao3

On 3/3/2018 at 5:21 AM, iiSuperManii said:

I'm sorry, but WHAT? 

unfortunately the only thing in Gaga's discography that proved impressive (?) longevity is TF/TFM. Streams for BTW are absolutely terrible (same for AP, but the era itself was a disaster) 

Oh her streams are bad. I'm referring to TF/TFM when I say her discography had longevity since it's the most notable portion. Born This Way's streams are disappointing, but expected since I feel the latter half of her discography isn't really driven by the GP.  

On 04/03/2018 at 2:59 AM, bsdoacao3 said:

Just Dance

US: 7,200,000 (9,000,000) - 8x Platinum (8,000,000)

UK: 965,000 (1,060,000) - Platinum (600,000)

SK: 200,000 (=)

= 8,365,000 (10,260,000)

Poker Face

US: 7,500,000 (10,500,000) - Diamond (10,000,000)

UK: 1,185,000 (1,310,000) - 2x Platinum (1,200,000)

SK: 1,400,000 (=)

= 10,085,000 (13,210,000)

Bad Romance

US: 5,800,000 (11,500,000) - 11x Platinum (11,000,000)

UK: 1,050,000 (1,165,000) - Platinum (600,000)

SK: 300,000 (=)

= 7,150,000 (12,950,000)

Just dance is coming for diamond in US. :clap3:

I've seen that Joanne was certified Platinum in Mexico today.
Another one in the basket :alexz3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.