Lady Gaga | Receipts | ASIB (Soundtrack) 1B on Spotify

2,156 posts in this topic

Phoenixstar

An Oscar voter on "Best Actress"

"It’s very brave for women to lead films so I’m always excited to see this category, heck I think every women actor should be nominated! I know about Lady Gaga, but is that her real name? I think it would be smart for her to come out and finally reveal her real name because it may seem suspicious to keep that secret after all this time. The woman from Roma is nominated but no one will tell me which character she played. I think if a foreign film is nominated they should tell you exactly who the actor or actress plays because it can be confusing. I haven’t seen the Wife but I will vote for Glenn Close and I’ll let my wife know, she’ll get a kick out of that."

iiSuperManii

can't wait for the spotify update :duca: definitely +7M today 

Rusty
6 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

An Oscar voter on "Best Actress"

"It’s very brave for women to lead films so I’m always excited to see this category, heck I think every women actor should be nominated! I know about Lady Gaga, but is that her real name? I think it would be smart for her to come out and finally reveal her real name because it may seem suspicious to keep that secret after all this time. The woman from Roma is nominated but no one will tell me which character she played. I think if a foreign film is nominated they should tell you exactly who the actor or actress plays because it can be confusing. I haven’t seen the Wife but I will vote for Glenn Close and I’ll let my wife know, she’ll get a kick out of that."

Oscar voting is always very campaign + paid-your-dues linked. Glenn is so overdue that it doesn't matter that nobody saw The Wife.

As long as Gaga gets her BOS Oscar, it's all good.

Phoenixstar
4 hours ago, Rusty said:

Oscar voting is always very campaign + paid-your-dues linked. Glenn is so overdue that it doesn't matter that nobody saw The Wife.

As long as Gaga gets her BOS Oscar, it's all good.

wait I posted it in wrong thread :deadbanana4:

but yea 

chosensparkles

A Star is Born OST Spotify daily update

1,069,848,185 (+7,529,342)

Hurem
14 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

A Star is Born OST Spotify daily update

1,069,848,185 (+7,529,342)

Woooo, not 7,5M :jonny5: