Lady Gaga | Receipts | Just Dance 11x Platinum in the US

Summer Boy

They way Joanne's WW sales are now ruined with that combination of pure sales and SPS has me pissed

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Summer Boy

• Cryptique

• chosensparkles

• vince_martin88

5 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

I don't get what you mean?

I mean that since 2017 Mediatraffic reports SPS and until then we had only pure sales, so it's kind of a mess now because you can't add 2017 weeks to the 2016 ones. For example, when will be able to say the album sold 1M pure WW? We can't know now.

Edited by - JED -

2 minutes ago, - JED - said:

I mean that since 2017 Mediatraffic reports SPS and until then we had only pure sales, so it's kind of a mess now because you can't add 2017 weeks to the 2016 ones. For example, when will be able to say the album sold 1M pure WW? We can't know now.

they could at least give us SPS figures for previous weeks, so we know real SPS number

Just now, BadMonster said:

Ah, now it's clear... yeah, that's more difficultt... will they recalculate all her other albums and certify them accordingly now?

there isn't such thing as WW certification (and it wouldn't make sense either considering every countries have different SPS rules). Also mediatraffic is just fan run site so their numbers aren't official

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

What do WW certifications have to do with this and mediatraffic? :rip: a lot of countries include streaming now as well, I was talking about countries individually... I mean, The Fame is practically Diamond in the US with SPS numbers

cause you were talkinga about WW SPS? SO I thought u talked about overall or sth. Idk what have individial countries to do with this so that's why i was confused, sorry

Edited by Torturo

her instagram has blown up in the past few months. :jonny: she's getting as many likes as katy who has twice as many followers.

Since The Fame got a boost... how far is it from the 10M with SPS??

Also, can it be Diamond certified with SPS numbers? 

13 hours ago, Bang Up said:

her instagram has blown up in the past few months. :jonny: she's getting as many likes as katy who has twice as many followers.

amazing! proves the theory that Katy bought most of her followers right.

13 hours ago, pablozedd said:

Since The Fame got a boost... how far is it from the 10M with SPS??

Also, can it be Diamond certified with SPS numbers? 

didn't Bad Romance gain it's diamond certification when SPS was added?

On 2/13/2017 at 10:10 PM, ᴇʀᴏs said:

#1 - Just Dance

#1 - Poker Dace

#1 - Born This Way

#2 - Bad Romance

#3 - Telephone

#3 - The Edge of Glory

#4 - Applause

#4 - Million Reasons

#5 - LoveGame

#5 - Alejandro

#6 - Paparazzi

#6 - Yoü and I

#8 - Dope

#10 - Judas

High-key pissed that this would have been Do What U Want (except it would have been higher because it actually had sales and radio airplay) had she performed it at the YouTube Music Awards in 2013 instead of Dope. :grump:

omg I never thought about this but you're so right :ahh: not to mention how much those youtube ads would have boosted her sales/streaming/airplay

4 minutes ago, lightstheyblindme said:

didn't Bad Romance gain it's diamond certification when SPS was added?

Yes it was. I wasn't sure.

I checked OP and The Fame has 8.8M SPS.. it its pretty far still :jonny: .. I give 2 years for it to be certified

Ikr, i always been so mad over Dope getting that major promo spot while DWUW suffered to get a #13 peak :grump:

17 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Gaga isn't buying fake followers like everyone else and like she used to do. If she did she'd be way closer to others and wouldn't be so far behind on Twitter too. 

Gaga's confirmation of 1M WW coming today

18 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

tu quer ela eh

ta querendo rodar internacionalmente eh

Million Reasons looks so beautiful in that Top 10 list. :cries: I always thought that the song had the potential to be a Top 10 and I refused to accept it only peaked at #52. I'm happy I was kinda right and the song became a hit. :fan:

Even if we don't have the exact figures, it's safe to say the album has crossed 1M WW pure sales. Estimations from reported numbers are close enough and Mediatraffic doesn't count all countries anyway so yeah we're not lying.

Slay Gags, not everybody has that

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

Every chart's gotta love each other.

Better reach 1 mill. and not fall to the bottom.

Man it wasn't that long ago, we were all living in the Bubbling Under.

So why we gotta put each other down, When there's more copies to purchase in town :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.