Billboard Charts (January 14-20, 2018)

iHype.

I'm so happy that pop girls are starting off 2018 in such a great way. These new ones are really saving us from this male/urban domination.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Yog

• Isaiah

• slw84

6 hours ago, Yog said:

Sam just keeps winning !! 

@Agenor @NavyBlue

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Wow. I never ever doubt him. We love a hit with longevity. :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Camila deserves the #1, on both the Hot 100 and Billboard 200

3 hours ago, WillingtonHH said:

so does that mean that Daddy Yankee will not be credit on Havana if it reaches #1??

No, cuz the single version is leading all components, they credit the remix version when it got more points in all metrics that the original

End Game no top10 :'( MV has like 37.5 views but only 6-7M by the US.. i dont understand how. I know she is a lot more global now, but the US is one of the few countries where its actually a single :deadbanana:
Havana deserves a week at #1, go get it girl :clap3:
Can Too Good At Goodbyes just go away, wtf. Definitely one of the least eventful top10 hits in 2017/18. So boring 
Cardi already 4 top10 hits wow, Bartier Cardi will go top5 with the video release 100%, maybe even #1 as it grows on radio :eatpopcorn:

22 Shape of You (53 weeks on)

34 Despacito (52 weeks on)

38 That's What I Like (52 weeks on)

4 hours ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

They are objectively the two biggest female singles released in 2017 worldwide. There's no argument here.

http://www.mediatraffic.de/year-end-tracks.htm

Yeah no. IDWLF, what about us, CTTR, and look what you made me do we’re all bigger than NR. But okay

Finesse may not be getting that #1 as soon as people thought. It's sales are faultering and it's just doing steady on streaming. Havana may end up getting two or more weeks.

Edited by One Nation

17 minutes ago, One Nation said:

Finesse may not be getting that #1 as soon as people thought. It's sales are faultering and it's just doing steady on streaming. Havana may end up getting two or more weeks.

"Perfect" might return, given the fact that Camila's sales and streaming will fall hard after album's release week. Also, "Perfect" will keep broadening the gap on Radio as the days go by.

@simmnfierzig Will Zombie by The Cranberries be able to chart? It doesn't seem like Dreams or Linger will be able to since they have previously charted and probably won't be able to make top 50 with the midweek boost. But Zombie was only a radio single in the 90's and never charted, meaning it doesn't have to deal with recurrent rules.

The Champion possibly top 50 without any radio :clap3:

Would’ve been nice if it was top 40 tho.

9 hours ago, infrared said:

I know. I guess she deserves it after all the failed promo singles, payola, etc. Never has a single been so rammed down our throats since Million Reasons :-*

That's just showing even more what MR truly is. :gaycat3:

i don't get the love for TGAG. i thought it would underperform since its another typical Sam ballad. i guess HAC radio loves him

7 minutes ago, Konan said:

i don't get the love for TGAG. i thought it would underperform since its another typical Sam ballad. i guess HAC radio loves him

why are you talking radio when its also been consistently huge on both itunes and streaming for months on end? May not be your thing but just accept that many other people love it. Its not even one of my faves on his album but its clearly hugely popular. Video over 500million. And he also has one of the widest demographic appeals out there. Certainly has huge urban appeal. You dont have to get it. But dont dismiss it. He's one of the few ticking all the boxes.

Edited by Rentboy

10 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

why are you talking radio when its also been consistently huge on both itunes and streaming for months on end? May not be your thing but just accept that many other people love it. Its not even one of my faves on his album but its clearly hugely popular. Video over 500million. And he also has one of the widest demographic appeals out there. Certainly has huge urban appeal. You dont have to get it. But dont dismiss it. He's one of the few ticking all the boxes.

I agree. And it's a great song! And I don't get how it's non-eventful when I can really see people jamming to this amidst the upbeat and happy hit songs right now, it's somehow lost in the mix but that's why it stands out.

2 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

@simmnfierzig Will Zombie by The Cranberries be able to chart? It doesn't seem like Dreams or Linger will be able to since they have previously charted and probably won't be able to make top 50 with the midweek boost. But Zombie was only a radio single in the 90's and never charted, meaning it doesn't have to deal with recurrent rules.

Billboard will still consider Zombie recurrent

Dont think anyone will get enough for top 50 but I will check in my final predictions

Cardi collecting 4 top 5 hits in a year as a female rapper is truly something else

i think Nicki only has like 7-8 total

4 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

I agree. And it's a great song! And I don't get how it's non-eventful when I can really see people jamming to this amidst the upbeat and happy hit songs right now, it's somehow lost in the mix but that's why it stands out.

Im not even mad keen on it but  I was totally wrong about it. Its proved to be a great lead single that has kept his album selling and stood strong on EVERY platform. Its interesting how a lot of his biggest fans dont hugely love it but its found an audience somewhere clearly.

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

Cardi collecting 4 top 5 hits in a year as a female rapper is truly something else

i think Nicki only has like 7-8 total

try 15 but Cardi is coming! 

10 hours ago, Agenor said:

LWYMMD is at 850k at the moment, it might have a hard time crossing 1M.

Okay. I think Look had gone over 1 M prior to CMA, but CMA brought it back under.

Bruno is slaying as usual. :clap3:

Camila better snatch that top spot next week. Talent will prevail! :clap3: