• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lukey

• Bentley

• rac7d

• Harranger

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Decent numbers. People thinking a big hit equals big first week album sales :rip:

Yeah exactly. I don't even like the sis much but these numbers are good for a debut.

As for you Camila stans, this is bad. Considering all the promo and push and payola she’s been receiving, she should have been able to pull off 100k. 

Demi doesn’t get half the promo that Camila has gotten.

Just now, OurLuckyStrike said:

For the amount of push this girl has received on EVERY platform/level, these numbers are just... ok. Nothing to brag about but definitely not awful.

Agreeed. Pretty meh. Let's see if she can have legs (thinking no barring another Spotify hit)

where’s that gif of the animatronic getting progressively angrier ?????? someone post it to show the real time reaction of 5H fans reading thru this thread

Edited by qurl

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The album is already almost Gold and y’all are still trying to drag her US success? Okay :lmao: 

How? :confused: 

Wow but I thought as she’s the next coming of Christ? As That’s what her fans have been making her sound like since “Havana” smashed :rip: 

in 2018, it's not about opening with big number anymore but keep selling consistently. i'm sure her team is playing the long game. great numbers anyway.

ngl I expected a little bit more but she's doing better than her peers so :fan:

Imagine selling 80K while being the most payola'd artist atm. :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

How? :confused: 

Havana's SPS.

WaiT :eek: 80k?!?! She’s doing amazing. Surprised that she could be doing that much in pure sales, but people really like this album. All my locals love it. 

People still playing dense with the "payola", "biggest thing to hit Earth since sliced bread" and "should have more than 100k"

Lukey

It's her debut era. Y'all expecting these absurd numbers in Q1 2018...

Ray of Light got blocked by a soundtrack too, so she's in good company :clap3: 

18 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

these are terrible numbers for someone with such a big hit 

How can she be battling for first place against the soundtrack of a musical when she has one of the biggest hit songs of the year? [along with an insane push on Spotify and multiple appearances on TV]

i mean these numbers aren't that bad but with the gigantic promo she's had... :chick1:

didn't Halsey do like 70k pure sales & 100k+ SPS without a smash hit

Considering all the payola that went into Havana and her album I consider this an underperformance. I wonder how long it will take epic to make their money back