Top Posters In This Topic

• Lukey

• Bentley

• rac7d

• Harranger

ITS WHAT MY GIRL DESERVES!!!!

This feels so damn sweet

Just now, Imogene said:

Terrible numbers. All this payola, money invested in her...a solo hit...and that's IT?! :ahh:

On par if not better than what most people debut with but :ahh: GO OFF :ahh: 

80k is very decent for her. Not "smash era" numbers, but still great. It looks better when you consider it's not that far off from what fans of more established pop girls were creaming themselves over like 3 months ago

9 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Considering she had a #2 hit, those sales are TERRIBLE :deadbanana:

And the fact that she and Ariana, unlike Demi, will be OVER by their 6th album (which Demi released in 2017) :deadbanana:

Longevity truly won

Why are you naming Ariana? Who the **** bringed up her name? lmao

OT: I expected 100K but it's overall cute. I expect her WW numbers to outdo the 200K line

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Imogene said:

Terrible numbers. All this payola, money invested in her...a solo hit...and that's IT?! :ahh:

Right? :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Florges said:

Omg more than Demi? :deadbanana: 

After Havana’s success, obviously

Decent numbers. People thinking a big hit equals big first week album sales :rip:

6 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

And the fact that she and Ariana, unlike Demi, will be OVER by their 6th album (which Demi released in 2017) :deadbanana:

Longevity truly won

Ariana had one of the biggest albums of 2016, Outdid, Demi in streams overall in 2017 (Without an album), sold 100 million with her perfume, actually sold 100k with DW first week, outsold all of Demi’s tours, has more hits than Demi and you had the nerve to say this?

tumblr_inline_mq3pkw5o2Y1qz4rgp.gif

These are good numbers for her. She's doing about what I thought she'd do in pure sales, but she's doing more than I expected in SPS. I never made a formal prediction of her debut in any of those 5 million prediction threads, but had I made a prediction, I probably would have predicted around 65K. Her streaming is good (even if you ignore all the tracks that are getting big playlist exposure). 

I think she'll probably finish at #2 because she's already below The Greatest Showman on iTunes and TGS is doing quite well in SEA and TEA too, but it'll be close. Good for her, I gotta give credit where credit's due.

7 minutes ago, Starships said:

MY ****ING QUEEN EFFORTLESSLY DOUBLING HER EX-GROUPS EFFORTS :ahh: She's an amazing person that delivered an amazing album. Well earned <3

Um sis, 46K x 2 = 92K. She's not about to double them at all, let alone do it "effortlessly" :toofunny2: 

All she needs to do is few promos, one two performances during the week! Come on Camila, you can do this!

OCHs are so desperate at trying bring Camila and her respectable sales down. It's not working. It's kinda sad and scary...

11 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Longevity truly won

Ariana will be here and not just barely cruising like Ms. Lovato 

Hoping she gets the #1, she deserves it!

Lukey

13 minutes ago, Duca said:

not 45k pure sales :deadbanana2:

That's not bad for a new artist like her :doc: 

I can see the final number went up a little bit 

11 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Longevity truly won

Ariana had one of the biggest albums of 2016, Outdid, Demi in streams overall in 2017 (Without an album), sold 100 million with her perfume, actually sold 100k with DW first week, outsold all of Demi’s tours, has more hits than Demi and you had the nerve to say this?

tumblr_inline_mq3pkw5o2Y1qz4rgp.gif

Considering this is Q1 when sales are officially dead and will be alive again in the end of Q2. She's doing good.

i expected 100k sps but these are still very respectable numbers considering sales climate, first solo album and time shes had to build a solid fanbase :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Imogene said:

It's a debut album in January 2018 sis, the worst sales climate in history when even Taylor's 2 month album is struggling to do 10k+ pure :skull:

6 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

LMAO it was, it just wasn't as big as Havana or a top 2 hit. Nice try :ahh:

Demi still won, and you lost

But she actually didn't, Havana was bigger & Camila will have more SPS.

For the amount of push this girl has received on EVERY platform/level, these numbers are just... ok. Nothing to brag about but definitely not awful.

Edited by OurLuckyStrike