HDD: #1 Camila 109K; Showman 105K

iHype.

I'm surprised! I was expecting at least 50k in pure sales, but wasn't sure about streaming. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lukey

• Bentley

• rac7d

• Harranger

Gaga after the super bowl only sold 47k pure or so. I doubt The Cranberries will sell more even though Linger alone deserves it 

4 hours ago, starsweburnaway said:

2 NEW

The Cranberries - Stars: The Best of 1992-2002

3 -1

Camila Cabello - Camila

:dies:

We might get the full top 15 predictions today, right? :jonny4: I want to see if HDD has Camila or the soundtrack at #1!

16 hours ago, That Britney Face said:

The album, in my opinion, is very good. I hope she gets a number 1. She worked very hard after the 5H split and she deserves to have it pay off. 

Glad CITC was cut off and we got a more raw sounding record. 

raw? :deadbanana4: 

2 minutes ago, Torturo said:

it says it updated today on HDD but they still have numbers? 

the means an update is incoming

Just now, VOSS said:

raw? :deadbanana4: 

I consider more acoustic sounding songs raw compared to glossy overproduced songs like CITC or NBTS. 

It’s obvi no low fi indie song. 

The Greatest Showman has been doing REALLY well on US Spotify the last few days. 10 out of its 11 tracks are now in the Top 200.

US Streams, 1/15:

Camila: 3,765,975 (+ streams from Inside Out, which is out of the Top 200)

Showman: 3,173,651 (+ streams from Never Enough Reprise, which is out of the Top 200)

SEA for Camila = 2511

SEA for Showman = 2116

So only a 395 copy difference in SEA yesterday. And that entire difference is probably eliminated by Showman's lead on Apple Music. Seems like this race keeps getting tighter.

20 minutes ago, shelven said:

The Greatest Showman has been doing REALLY well on US Spotify the last few days. 10 out of its 11 tracks are now in the Top 200.

US Streams, 1/15:

Showman: 3,173,651 (+ streams from Never Enough Reprise, which is out of the Top 200)

SEA for Camila = 2511

SEA for Showman = 2116

So only a 395 copy difference in SEA yesterday. And that entire difference is probably eliminated by Showman's lead on Apple Music. Seems like this race keeps getting tighter.

Yeah, she'll most likely get blocked and it's making me so sad. 

22 minutes ago, shelven said:

US Streams, 1/15:

SEA for Camila = 2511

SEA for Showman = 2116

tbh even last Tuesday the soundtrack got a big increase and fell the following day

The numbers are ok, the problem are some CaCa stans. They're beyond delusional. 
For those using the Q1 release excuse HELLOOOO!! she/her team did it expecting a #1 debut so do not play naive just because nobody expected TGS to be this popular. 
But it'd be super unfortunate if she couldn't top any of these BBH100/BB200.  

When are we getting updates predictions? 

1 minute ago, KarlosVzla said:

When are we getting updates predictions? 

Would typically be sometime today

2 hours ago, shelven said:

US Streams, 1/15:

SEA for Camila = 2511

SEA for Showman = 2116

This is frustrating :rip:

the single version of Havana is #12 on Apple Music, so it’s not counting for the album on the Apple Music album chart :doc: 

Mess at HDD not posting updates.

I wanna know at least how many copies that soundtrack will sell this week :rip: