• Bentley

• rac7d

• Harranger

5 hours ago, SelenaGomez<3 said:

50k pure sales? :rip:

Anyway congrats Camila & TGS:clap3:

61k!

Legend did that. :jonny5:

Literally proof that payola and playlist manipulation can do wonders for a single and album. Also the promotion budget for her has been insane and I’m sure she has cost her label more than she actually brings in. It’s insane to me how much budget they funnel into this girl when she’s not even talented and sounds horrible live. 

1 minute ago, Eros said:

Literally proof that payola and playlist manipulation can do wonders for a single and album. Also the promotion budget for her has been insane and I’m sure she has cost her label more than she actually brings in. It’s insane to me how much budget they funnel into this girl when she’s not even talented and sounds horrible live. 

Wipe the steam off your glasses girl.

Epic didn't give Camila no "high budget", if it was up to Epic, we'd have no album from Camila at this moment in time.

Camila and her management paid for a lot of the expenses on this record. 

You can keep screaming payola all you like, but there was no payola. There was promotion, songs being put on playlists - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS HAVANA STUCK - and hard work.

I'm glad you have the financial figures to make such an accusation though! Where would we be without Eros and his inside scoop at Epic?!

Lukey

I'm also not surprised you have this avi though

Eros

It's not a cute look, boo.

Lukey

4 minutes ago, Eros said:

I can’t believe that you are believing in everything you wrote there :biblio:

Good luck on hating on a girl who doesn’t know, care or would ever love you. 

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Epic didn't give Camila no "high budget", if it was up to Epic, we'd have no album from Camila at this moment in time.

You can keep screaming payola all you like, but there was no payola. There was promotion, songs being put on playlists - JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES, BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS HAVANA STUCK - and hard work.

I'm glad you have the financial figures to make such an accusation though! Where would we be without Eros and his inside scoop at Epic?!

Lukey

Eros

Lukey

Yess slay :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Lukey

Eros

Lukey

End ha

Lukey

HDD should be put at the beginning of the thread title since for a second i thought the Billboard update was in.

edit

thanks for adding it.

Edited by jdanton2

37 minutes ago, Eros said:

Aw, isn't it unfortunate that with more initial "payola and playlist manipulation" All Night couldn't become a hit? They really tried it, really. Imagine the losses for the label. I guess it just doesn't work out for everyone. Maybe next time.

giphy.gif

--

Anyway, perched to see Billboard's #s!

49 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Lukey

Eros

Lukey

Lukey

51 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Lukey

Eros

Lukey

yes! end that embarrassing dolt

YPoQXiZ.gif

28 minutes ago, dansuxx said:

Is Camila definitely #1?

No. Not confirmed yet

Ignore Eros his argument is so embarrassing 'she’s not even talented and sounds horrible live'

Camila is one of the best younger performer she use minimal playback and sounds good live just like her records also she did choreo, I understand when ppl said I don't like her voice or I don't use her voice but she is far away to sound horrrible. Also no talent when she wrote her music, play guitar and piano.

So good try pressed soul.

1 hour ago, Eros said:

Same could be said at 5H considering they had loads of promo & their album/singles all TankedT 

• 1 year later...
21 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

I wonder if she will surpass this or not

you so shady :lmao:

I was sitting there thinking: “wow these are some respectable numbers”. And then I saw the date :rip: