Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

M-22 feat. Medina - First Time

15 posts in this topic

Why is ATRL sleeping on this sex BOP? It came out in December :cries: featuring the excruciatingly underrated queen of Scandinavian EDM, Medina!

Stream it, gerls!

If you want me to

We could do it all night

like it was the first time :katie2:

such a bop tbh :jonny: queen Medina did that !

7 minutes ago, Opium said:

such a bop tbh :jonny: queen Medina did that !

Ahh Opium, I knew that you were a fellow Medina fan! :hug: taste only!

It's a bop :clap3:Better than most of her solo singles in the last couple of years.

26 minutes ago, Death said:

Ahh Opium, I knew that you were a fellow Medina fan! :hug: taste only!

:heart2: looking forward to her new album :duca: 

25 minutes ago, Opium said:

:heart2: looking forward to her new album :duca: 

Whoa wait, what’s the teA? I feel like I check every so often but don’t really see any kind of updates :duca:

Just now, Death said:

Whoa wait, what’s the teA? I feel like I check every so often but don’t really see any kind of updates :duca:

oh, well , no announcement :toofunny2: just assumed that at one point she will release a new album :gaycat3: 

1 minute ago, Opium said:

oh, well , no announcement :toofunny2: just assumed that at one point she will release a new album :gaycat3: 

Oh right :gaycat3: I think she’ll definitely release this year. She’s kind of been dropping vague hints. I expect maybe around summer time?

I also find it strange how she released a bunch of Danish singles but hasn’t put an album out there since 2011 :thing:

7 minutes ago, Death said:

Oh right :gaycat3: I think she’ll definitely release this year. She’s kind of been dropping vague hints. I expect maybe around summer time?

I also find it strange how she released a bunch of Danish singles but hasn’t put an album out there since 2011 :thing:

i find it strange it also since her english material flops harder than the danish one :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Opium said:

i find it strange it also since her english material flops harder than the danish one :skull: 

Ikr? I mean queen deserves to be global but only Germany was ever here for her English material, and her last album done abysmally there :rip: love her Danish material, but I would accept both an English and Danish album in the same year :eli:

1 minute ago, Death said:

Ikr? I mean queen deserves to be global but only Germany was ever here for her English material, and her last album done abysmally there :rip: love her Danish material, but I would accept both an English and Danish album in the same year :eli:

tbh...and I'd be here too for English and Danish album released in the same year :gaycat3: 

Queen of  german electro-pop!

m-22 such a great dj ! 

15 hours ago, bloodice said:

Queen of  german electro-pop!

What? German electropop?

This is blowing up in the UK! Currently up to #24 on the official charts, #20 on AM, #21 on iTunes, just need Spotify to pick up (#60)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0