Carrie Underwood tops US iTunes w/ Ludacris

QueenofCopyPaste

An ICON. Stream the Super Bowl and Olympics endorsed song now, fats.

This if her first #1 :weeps:

So proud of her slaying 10+ years into her career. :'( 

13 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Really? I don’t think so

18 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I though it was her 1st, too! I think it may be her 2nd though. Someone mentioned that "Inside Your Heaven" went #1 in 2005, but that was the last time.

1 minute ago, BritUnd said:

I though it was her 1st, too! I think it may be her 2nd though. Someone mentioned that "Inside Your Heaven" went #1 in 2005, but that was the last time.

IYH doesn't count. :keir:

But it's her first single that wasn't an inaugurational single of hers to top iTunes, took 13 years but she did it!

Just now, Mezik said:

IYH doesn't count. :keir:

But it's her first single that wasn't an inaugurational single of hers to top iTunes, took 13 years but she did it!

AYYYY!! I mean JTTW, BHC, SS, CC, GG, + BA should've made it... but :jonny5:

Just now, BritUnd said:

AYYYY!! I mean JTTW, BHC, SS, CC, GG, + BA should've made it... but :jonny5:

CC, GG, SB, SITW, SB & TF all peaked at 2-4. :rip: 

Wait did I'll Stand By You or I Told You So never go #1? I thought they had some big weeks.

2 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

omg what is this :ahh: 

NFL asked her to write an theme for the SuperBowl and Olympics 

11 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Good for her that she has so much power in her name, cause that song is lowkey trash... :rip: 

You have Fifth Harmony in your avatar. :rip: 

Its a promotional single specifically written for the Super Bowl. They asked her to write a song that captures the enegry of the game and spirit of the players. You aren't gonna get an artistic demonstration of identity with a song with that requirement. She was told to make it fun. She did her job. :michael: 

Pretty sure I'll Stand By You hit number 1 on iTunes after Idol Gives Back. 

37 minutes ago, Mezik said:

You have Fifth Harmony in your avatar. :rip: 

Its a promotional single specifically written for the Super Bowl. They asked her to write a song that captures the enegry of the game and spirit of the players. You aren't gonna get an artistic demonstration of identity with a song with that requirement. She was told to make it fun. She did her job. :michael: 

Ummmm, ok? That wasn't even shade, I like Carrie, I just think that song is really bad, especially for her standards. I know what this song is for and why she wrote it, but I wasn't commenting on that. For the event, sure, it's cute, but in general you can't tell me it's a good song.

58 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Ummmm, ok? That wasn't even shade, I like Carrie, I just think that song is really bad, especially for her standards. I know what this song is for and why she wrote it, but I wasn't commenting on that. For the event, sure, it's cute, but in general you can't tell me it's a good song.

Not that I disagree with where you're coming from (mostly), but you can't tell me you literally said that last sentence when your motto thing is literally That's My Girl :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.