Jay-Z gives his Grammy to Beyoncé: Your Reaction?

37 posts in this topic

What would your reaction be if Jay won AOTY, and gave his award to Beyoncé as an apology for cheating, and for her losing to Adele last year?

I'll reserve my seat in divorce court to see who's getting custody of that grammy   :cm:

#Jokin

That would be a very stupid stunt

Adele already did that :cm:

That would be a total mess. 

stupid but 4:44 wouldn't be a thing without lemonade 

DecentSmugBluet-max-1mb.gif

Why would the king do a stupid thing like that?

Imagine the PR? It’ll def happen. 

It still wouldn’t give Beyoncé an AOTY as she wouldn’t have been the recipient. As much as the HIVE want this award, they’re gonna have to let it go cos it AIN’T HAPPENING!

It wouldn't matter, the award would still be in his name :michael: The award wasn't suddenly split between Bey and Adele last year when the latter blithely broke off a piece to give Bey.

4 minutes ago, Khal said:

It wouldn't matter, the award would still be in his name :michael: The award wasn't suddenly split between Bey and Adele last year when the latter blithely broke off a piece to give Bey.

Adele already said she didnt plan on breaking if in half to ‘give a piece to Bey tho’

1 minute ago, selenachris said:

Adele already said she didnt plan on breaking if in half to ‘give a piece to Bey tho’

Oop didn't know that. Still, she all but gave Bey her award, which was my point.

Adele already did, next. 

6 minutes ago, Khal said:

Adele accidentally broke the GRAMMY. It wasn't on purpose.

she'd give it back cause she's getting her own

she'd give it back cause she's getting her own

I would be bored. They can dedicate to her all the AOTY Grammys in the world but that will not erase the fact she never won one for herself.

5 minutes ago, Khal said:

Oop didn't know that. Still, she all but gave Bey her award, which was my point.

Maybe sentimentally... Beyoncé isn't recognized as an AOTY year winner nor does she have that award in her possession. Adele was taking pictures with her GRAMMYS in the press room and the AOTY Grammy was in her possession.adele-5-grammys-inline-today-170213_c00d

22 minutes ago, Daydream said:

It still wouldn’t give Beyoncé an AOTY as she wouldn’t have been the recipient. As much as the HIVE want this award, they’re gonna have to let it go cos it AIN’T HAPPENING!

You should take your own advice and take the hive out of your mind.

24 minutes ago, Daydream said:

How can u be so sure? Half of her albums were nominated to AOTY, if she keeps raising the bar she has clear chances of snatching this damn award.

12 minutes ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

That long hug with the Grammy president and him mouthing you deserve it, phew I was worried she ain’t wining more after that but lord the respect they have for her shown there is why I’m reassured she’ll win again.

Where’s that gif of Ciara being handed court papers live at a concert? If this happens then JAY is Ci and Bey is the “see you in divorceT courT!” madame