Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Woman is Allergic to Everything, Including Tears and Hair

8 posts in this topic

22-year-old Natasha Coats, from Nottingham, has an immunological disorder called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS), which causes severe allergic-like symptoms due to the mast cells over-responding to a trigger such as food or weather. Natasha told Barcroft TV: ‘Mast Cells, which live in your bone marrow and surround all your major organs are responsible for releasing things such as histamine. ‘The cells in my body react inappropriately. So for example, if I eat something that I am slightly allergic to it releases too much of the chemical.

‘Reactions can vary. They can be anything from just feeling under the weather, itchy, very tired or they can be life-threatening like tongue and throat swelling.’ Natasha has allergic reactions to her own tears, growing her hair, changes in the weather, many foods and the process of digestion. When her hair grows, her scalp starts to blister, it burns and causes her to be in absolute agony. When she cries, the tears cause a red rash down her face, and certain foods can be fine one day, and can almost kill her the next.

‘There are so many things I react to; changes in temperature, I react to bath products, beauty products, deodorants, sprays, absolutely everything…different make-ups, just things around the house. ‘I am allergic to everything.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/11/young-woman-is-allergic-to-everything-including-her-own-tears-and-hair-7221467/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

pri_65256785.jpg?w=748&h=517&crop=1

This is even sadder than that girl who was allergic to WiFi :'( She luckily has the support of her family

1 minute ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

that girl who was allergic to WiFi

What?

That is terrible. Poor woman.

2 minutes ago, Latinazza said:

:biblio:

I thought that allergy was proven to be unreal.

Oh yeah, many say it's not a thing. But the girl swears she had it and couldn't be diagnosed for anything else. A sad story.

When her hair grows, her scalp starts to blister, it burns and causes her to be in absolute agony. When she cries, the tears cause a red rash down her face, and certain foods can be fine one day, and can almost kill her the next.

That is so terrible :( 

“I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.” teas

:cries:  i cant even imagine what she'd have to go through. This is so sad

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0