ATRL's Song Contest 12 | Winner Announced (pg.522)

mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Kylie Jenner

• K$Ellie

• Lukey

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby let the good games begin :gaycat1:

Just now, PoKiTaurus said:

So one group will have an extra song :cupid:

Not everyone will submit I assume, and even if everyone does, I'll probably be submitting a song as tradition xxx

EJzzZDh.png

CHAPTER 1. "LONG TIME NO SEE"

For the past two seasons, we have started out with short introductions (under 2m30s) to keep the time lengths down in the first round as contestants have had 35-40 songs to rank. But as The Return of ATRL's Song Contest is about the unexpected, we're flipping that concept on its head and instead of starting with short songs, we're starting with longer ones. Because the songs are being split into two groups, it allowed me to do this challenge and I'm really excited for it. So, this round each contestant must submit a song between the length of 4m30s and 5m30s. So not too long to really take up a lot of time but still long enough to be considered more substantial than your average pop song. Other than the length, your choice of song is completely up to you. Go for a recent fan-favourite album track, or an obscure artist that's meaningful to you. It's your choice.

mxtt's tip

Go onto your iTunes, and sort your entire library by length. This way you can easily find all your songs that are the right length. 

Rules
All rules can be found in the OP, but remember:
- Do not send a song that has been a single, or a song that is banned. When it comes to singles, these will be judged case-by-case, and I will generally be a little easier on this rule, as a PC Music fan, I know there are a lot of buzz tracks and singular releases that aren't really singles as such. I will let you know ASAP if I have an issue with your song.
- You must include the name of your song and artist with your file. Send a download link to me, or if you struggle to find one, I will try and find one for you.
- If 2 or more contestants send the same song, the first contestant will have the priority, so send back-ups if you think someone may take it.

Please keep all your PMs to me in one PM thread so that it doesn't clog up my inbox - hosting a game like this is an inbox killer!

Deadline

All songs are due by Sunday, 21st January 2018 @ 5pm GMT. The sooner I receive all songs, the sooner I will update.

Links

BANNED SONGS LIST

CONTESTANT CHART

@Satan @Legend E @Fruity @Loyalty @Verge of Obscene @Lukey @Diarrhoea @thecptz @K$Ellie @MusicLoverDude @Kylie Jenner @PoKiTaurus @Alena @Riri. @Queen Conchita @Fa1x intelectual @EJQL8 @Lémur @Santaus @Noah @Yomaku @potent @-mUsIcLoVeR- @Loveyoubxtch @fiercE @Henry  @Kamil24 @Denis Stoff @Lucky#17 @eteru @theREALslimSHADY @prézli @theycallmemaraj @rl231 @Xedretinz Lododnz

I think I found a perfect song and I'm super curious to see how it does!

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Not the song I wanted to use being 3 seconds short :'(

edit it a little bit :eli:

1 minute ago, Alena said:

edit it a little bit :eli:

Are you encouraging cheating Ms. Alena? :alexz2:

Mess I thought I Lied would be a good choice, but then I see @URBAN sent it previously :skull:

Four of the songs eligible were used when sumthintoxic hosted, so it will be interesting if they get reused.

about to go to sleep so i expect to wake up to like 20 PMs with hopefully some duplicate song choices :eli: drama

I really do not know whether to go for quality... individuality... or boppability :eli: 

Just now, Fruity said:

I really do not know whether to go for quality... individuality... or boppability :eli: 

why not all :eli:

As much I stan for risks (and sometimes they pay off), it's definitely more sensible to go with a safe choice this round considering that this round will have the most eliminations.

2 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

As much I stan for risks (and sometimes they pay off), it's definitely more sensible to go with a safe choice this round considering that this round will have the most eliminations.

What’s the number of eliminations this round?

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, rl231 said:

What’s the number of eliminations this round?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.