Camila talks 5H tension

241 posts in this topic

From where is that?

edit: I see now n

interesting timing, but then again 5H did the same so I can’t really blame her for this timing 

This is from her NYT article.. ik it’s a messy title but idk how else to word it asdgjllasfhkll

Right in time for her album 

and the victimizing continues. Not a mention of how she got herself a solo manager only months after the 5H debut album came out, how some of the girls only knew about the Shawn collab on the release date, how she twisted their words in order to make it seem like they were lying about her departure. bish please. 

It was entirely unnecessary on Fifth Harmony's part. They seem like a group of nasty girls, still in high school tbh.

I want the full tea from both sides.

Nothing we didnt know. :gaycat2:

People often forget.... every single one of these girls auditioned at the Xfactor as SOLO acts, if you didnt think they wouldnt use 5H as stepping stones to solo careers like previous group turned solo acts..... Camila just did it first. 

2 minutes ago, 5hfangurl said:

and the victimizing continues. Not a mention of how she got herself a solo manager only months after the 5H debut album came out, how some of the girls only knew about the Shawn collab on the release date, how she twisted their words in order to make it seem like they were lying about her departure. bish please. 

getting a manager is not that hard tbh

they knew about the collab they are together with her and shawn almost everyday so how come they wont know that. seriously?

nah. she was quiet, if she wasnt she would have jabbed them in video interviews

lastly months after the feud those girls had that stunt in their live performance? really? how childish and shady.

oh well Camila is winning over them, Havana is bigger than all of those girls combined and all of their biggest hits have Camila as the lead.

They kept on hyping this up as a "moment", and well it was, but a tragic one. 

It was shady, immature, rude, unnecessary and it shows their exact true colors. It showed jealously. Karma's real though.

So 5H told her to stop doing solo music? That's fair imo, someone needs to tell her playing the victim isn't cute & she's been winning without it

Camila sweetie you do amazing... Leaving the band was the best choice you made for ATRLers...

You gave us "CITC", "OMG", "Havana", "I Have Questions"... 4 MAJOR BOPS!!! :alexz:

Then you pull your album and you outtalented everything you band ever did!!!

We know you, we love you and we decided to stan you forever!!!

HNyPMUJ.gif

i dont like her nor fifth harmong but she makes bops so go off ig

What? Why?

I'm gonna need her to stop with this clueless BS. I would have a lot more respect for her as a solo artist if she just flat-out said "Things in the group weren't working out for me and I wanted to create my own music, so I left." People can say what they want about 5H, but they were very upfront about the performance (as well as things in general) and have the most AMAZING hearts. I'm sure Camila is a good-hearted person as well, but when she speaks on the 5H drama she can never articulate herself well and it makes her come off very weak/victim-like.

5 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

So 5H told her to stop doing solo music? That's fair imo, someone needs to tell her playing the victim isn't cute & she's been winning without it

Nah I disagree, the mere fact that they're all doing solo work now, while still being friendly and with the group fully intact now that Camila's seen success is hypocritical on 5h's part. I don't stan either but Camila seems in the right here. (From the info I know.. there are always 2 sides to a story.) The quote below is interesting though.. :cupid:

4 minutes ago, 5hfangurl said:

fifth-harmony-reacts-camila-cabello-shawn-mendes-song.png?auto=compress&crop=top&fit=clip&h=500&q=55&w=698

dinah-jane-reacts-camila-cabello-shawn-mendes-song.png?auto=compress&crop=top&fit=clip&h=500&q=55&w=698

lauren-jauregui-reacts-camila-cabello-shawn-mendes-song.png?auto=compress&crop=top&fit=clip&h=500&q=55&w=698

normani-kordei-reacts-camila-cabello-shawn-mendes-song.png?auto=compress&crop=top&fit=clip&h=500&q=55&w=698

1 minute ago, KasioKas said:

Nah I disagree, the mere fact that they're all doing solo work now, while still being friendly and with the group fully intact now that Camila's seen success is hypocritical on 5h's part. I don't stan either but Camila seems in the right here. (From the info I know.. there are always 2 sides to a story.)

They were all doing solo work, even back when Camila was in the group. 

5 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

i dont like her nor fifth harmong but she makes bops so go off ig

Who’s the guy in your avi 

5 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Nah I disagree, the mere fact that they're all doing solo work now, while still being friendly and with the group fully intact now that Camila's seen success is hypocritical on 5h's part. I don't stan either but Camila seems in the right here. (From the info I know.. there are always 2 sides to a story.) The quote below is interesting though.. :cupid:

One collab is one thing. Making a whole album is essentially a threat. I really like her & don't even care for 5H but she's in the wrong, despite whether the girls were being bitchy

Self-reflection. She should try some.

Both sides probably made their fair share of mistakes, but the fact that she still thinks she was 100% in the right is...

I also still don't get the big deal about the VMA performance, but whatever.

Camila was not the only one working on solo music at the time but I'm sure they were aware that her solo projects would have more impact. The VMA thing was real petty and unnecessary and even twitter and the GP weren't that here for it either

She made the right choice :clap3:

22 minutes ago, 5hfangurl said:

is this real. i believed her words and supported her when first left five harmony. cant believe shes such a snake

I'd start tearing up during my interviews too if the only thing that got attention to my album release was talking about drama between ex-members & I. I'm sick of this girl picking and choosing what she wants to say instead of telling the actual truth and playing the victim.

lF96Yu2.gif

As the camera zoomed in on a dark, elevated platform showing five women in silhouette, one was dramatically yanked off the stage as if hit by a truck.

It's as if R*ger G*ld snatched the keyboard off the journalist and started describing the performance intro in the most exaggerated and violent way :ahh: 

It is understandable why she left the group, they basically had no creative input in their material. But  lets be honest when she did not get her way she began to isolate herself from the rest of the group.

Camilla was not the only one who was unhappy in the group, Lauren has expressed her frustrations with their label many times.