Pewdiepie responds

530 posts in this topic

Im not really a fan of pewdipie, but the media sucks

:shakeno: The media does too much on my husband PewDiePie and Queen Marzia.

Stop Making Youtubers Famous

He really called out al of his retractors. King :clap3:

bleaching his hair was not the best idea

but let me watch this to see what he has to say

edit: he made a few pretty good points tbh

He's trash and will continue to be trash

The media and the people that make up the media can all go rot in hell. They're going there anyways but they really are pieces of ****

Not really a fan but I happened to watch one of his alleged anti-Semitic video responses before this whole Disney thing happened and I kinda think it was blown way out of proportion.

2 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Stop Making Youtubers Famous

Stay out of my thread if you dont like it :cm:

I'm not really a video game person but he's genuinely likeable. I feel bad for him. :katie:

The media is trash for calling out a racist? Alternative reality indeed, he can put himself in the trash where he belongs IMO

He's trash.

What did Pewdiepie say that has caused this **** storm?

This entire situation is so ridiculous. The Wall Street Journal blatantly lied and manipulated facts just to slander Pewdiepie, and people like JK Rowling even bought it too. Pewdiepie made a video before already about how the media takes clips from him out of context, and what does Wall Streert Journal do? They take clips from that video, and take it out of context to slander him. ****ing hell.

People constantly complain about how you can't trust the media, yet they're also the first to jump on a story like this and trust Wall Street Journal blindly. Hypocricy and ignorance like this infuriates me to no end.

I really ****ing hope this backlashes for the Wall Street Journal. They'd deserve it.

Edit:

5 minutes ago, gatito said:

The media is trash for calling out a racist? Alternative reality indeed, he can put himself in the trash where he belongs IMO

And another one who didn't watch this video and blindly trusts the media. Good job.

i'm so happy he did this. dad pewds

2 minutes ago, Phoenetic said:

This entire situation is so ridiculous. The Wall Street Journal blatantly lied and manipulated facts just to slander Pewdiepie, and people like JK Rowling even bought it too. People constantly complain about how you can't trust the media, yet they're also the first to jump on a story like this and trust Wall Street Journal blindly. Hypocricy and ignorance like this infuriates me to no end.

I really ****ing hope this backlashes for the Wall Street Journal. They'd deserve it.

Edit:

And another one who didn't watch his video and blindly trusts the media. Good job.

Tea!! I guess we'd all better be careful when we point to stuff. We'll be seen as Nazi's :rip:

Does he really think people are scared of his influence? He has no influence. His followers have the attention span of a cat but with less brain activity.  

He still trash. And he has the money to sue for defamation of character, no need to cry on the internet :michael:

He's a legend 

:clap3:

The Wall Street Journal is trash and don't worry Felix we see through the bull****, at least people who followed you for years and possess actual brains.

2 minutes ago, Harly said:

Does he really think people are scared of his influence? He has no influence. His followers have the attention span of a cat but with less brain activity.  

You don't have to like him, but to say that he has no influence is flat out wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Harly said:

Then why the Media would even bother to "call out" a man with no influence? 

:ahh:He has no influence on nobody but his subs 

I don't particularly like this guy, but saying that he is a racist or fascist is absolutely ridiculous.

I love his videos, so glad he exposed them! Sadly media won't do **** to fix any damage that's been done

he cried at the end dfmkflsdmvfv i cant such a legend