Taylor Swift: The Receipts | 2023 update!

KOMH

4 minutes ago, alestevens said:

As i've said before, she'll most likely only have her albums there when they accept to making them premium-only. But she'd probably make the singles available everywhere for promotional purposes. That would be the best case scenario, in my opinion!

I would be okay with this

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hunter_13

• GuusLima

• peterstyles13

• castle13

10 minutes ago, alestevens said:

As i've said before, she'll most likely only have her albums there when they accept to making them premium-only. But she'd probably make the singles available everywhere for promotional purposes. That would be the best case scenario, in my opinion!

yup!

She definitely needs Spotify next era! She got really luckily with her 3 #1's last era without Spotify, luckily it was right in between the end of sales and the booming of streaming so it was the perfect time for the 1989 era. 

She needs to pull an Adele and at least put her lead single on Spotify.

IDWLF is flopping miserably on Apple Music lol. Last time I checked its out of the top 100. Spotify is the way to go for single success

7 hours ago, castle13 said:

IDWLF is flopping miserably on Apple Music lol. Last time I checked its out of the top 100. Spotify is the way to go for single success

It's #26 on AM. I think it was only out of the Top 100 when they replaced the standalone single with the one that ties to the album. But it is true that AM chart is always full of urban album tracks :biblio:

It's #26 on AM. I think it was only out of the Top 100 when they replaced the standalone single with the one that ties to the album. But it is true that AM chart is always full of urban album tracks :biblio:

Nah it has pretty decent streams from Apple Music.

@headlineplanet

US Digital Song Sales (through 1/19, via Republic): @zaynmalik & @taylorswift13's #IDontWannaLiveForever 492K

:clap3::clap3:

US

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Digital Single: #3 73,204 (+8%) TW | 492,112 TD

OP updated! I copied our old receipt thread's OP. I was freaking out when I could not transfer its contents to the new ATRL. Good thing I figured things out. For the mean time this will the OP. I'll be updating the OP soon, I still have to get the hang of this new ATRL. :) 

Please continue to post new receipts here. Thank you!

WOW AMAZING WORK :clap3:

US

I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Digital Single: #2 61,456 TW | 553,568 TD

I hope it gets to 800K with this week's sales

South Korea

We are never ever getting back together - 746696

Safe & Sound 30204

Love Story 28586

22 10299

RED (single) 17807

Sweeter Than Fiction 35738

IKYWT 18651

On 2/10/2017 at 9:35 AM, xoxojoanne said:

South Korea

We are never ever getting back together - 746696

Safe & Sound 30204

Love Story 28586

22 10299

RED (single) 17807

Sweeter Than Fiction 35738

IKYWT 18651

Where is this from? Mess at her soundtrack singles outselling her actual singles.

Another million selling single for her collection. :gaycat4:

I can't wait the day 1989 crosses 10m copies sold WW :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.