Justin Timberlake getting dragged online

257 posts in this topic

I literally did a quick search of his name on Twitter and these were the top items, is the public coming for Justin's neck?

Is he truly over or he's gonna pull a Taylor? :eatpopcorn:

Nice to see him being called out on it alongside Winslet.

I love you King! I don't care if you work with Kim Jong. You're still my #1.

Love this scathing tweet:

No$tradamus and The Army always win. How does it feel to see Justin Timberlake officially

over and EVERYONE seeing a what a fake, generic, reductive, misogynistic fraud he is?

Related image

Hopefully Timbaland and Pharrell "I'm not Black"/"All Lives Matters" Williams go down in flames as collateral damage.

...Vin

god I'm tired of this ish

I thought this was just going to be about his new song but this is actually really bad :jonny: 

People literally hate him simply for being a white man. Our "new and improved" culture can be just as toxic as the old one.

It's deserved, he's gone years without being criticized while managing to look like "the man."

1 minute ago, Hook Up said:

It's deserved, he's gone years without being criticized while managing to look like "the man."

This.

Okay but the one about him building a career on malicious misogyny towards Britney Spears :skull:x100

2 minutes ago, @michael said:

People literally hate him simply for being a white man. Our "new and improved" culture can be just as toxic as the old one.

Sadly this.

While I think anyone can work with whoever they want to regardless of their past. I think he was wrong for wearing the pin since he did work with Woody Allen. 

But also people on twitter drag everyone or finds offense to everything so whats new.

6 minutes ago, @michael said:

I agree, I'm tired of Twitter losers who think they are perfect and morally superior and are just waiting for someone to make some mistake/crime to launch a hate campaign and judge that person based on just one action in their lives.

1 minute ago, @michael said:

No, people "hate him" and are calling him out Justin Timberlake because he's a jerk. Don't forget this:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1042647

Related image

...Vin

9 minutes ago, @michael said:

A white man who cashed in on black culture for profit, but left a black woman out to get skewered by the media and also undermined the BLM’s point by stating “We’re all The Human Race”

I’m preached for his HT Ratings. :deadbanana2:

OT: Drag Ha Twitter  :gaycat2:

The hate towards him on this site is disgusting. 

You people hate him only because he's a straight white male. He's literally never done anything wrong.

He made some songs about Britney? So what? SHE cheated on him. Artists pull from there emotions and write songs about past relationships all the time, it's not his fault that everyone knew who he was singing about.

He didn't stand up for Janet at the super bowl? So what? SHE knew what she was doing and it backfired. And it's not his job to say nice things about her, he's not her PR for gods sake.

Ha Witness is coming 

Man of the Witness

2 minutes ago, FAN said:

You people hate him only because he's a straight white male. He's literally never done anything wrong.

He made some songs about Britney? So what? SHE cheated on him. Artists pull from there emotions and write songs about past relationships all the time, it's not his fault that everyone knew who he was singing about.

He didn't stand up for Janet at the super bowl? So what? SHE knew what she was doing and it backfired. And it's not his job to say nice things about her, he's not her PR for gods sake.

Well he pulled her top off and exposed her breast, and she was the one who ended up with a ruined career. Now the current generation that decides what's in and what's out is performing some retroactive justice.

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

Despite being a trainwreck, we are still here for straight white male Justin Beiber. He may be a d-bag, but at least he doesnt hide behind a veneer of a classy gentlemen like Timberlake. Thats the most dangerous type of d-bag. 

OT: JT is getting the scalpings he deserves

5 minutes ago, Beckeisha said:

A white man who cashed in on black culture for profit, but left a black woman out to get skewered by the media and also undermined the BLM’s point by stating “We’re all The Human Race”

:cm:

He should let Janet have the Superbowl too.

QgN8g4w.gif

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

Love how you didn't bring up Woody Allen