Kim Kardashian

The View | Season 24

Recommended Posts

D_Man3379
3 minutes ago, J-esper said:

 

:rip:

jssshhhh

:deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit
5 hours ago, J-esper said:

 

:rip:

Welp... :toofunny2:

 

Also, Whoopi spoke out on Sunday morning via her Facebook:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aristocrat

Of all the weeks they choose to take a hiatus :dies:

 

Will they be back next week or are they off for the summer now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GimmeMore17
7 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

Of all the weeks they choose to take a hiatus :dies:

 

Will they be back next week or are they off for the summer now?

I think they will be back. They usually go through July and then are off until around Labor Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopMusicJunkie
On 6/2/2020 at 10:44 AM, J-esper said:

 

:rip:

This swift clock was smooth as butter.  :dies:

 

OT:  I need Chris Cuomo to drag McCain on Twitter, he’s been living in her head rent free for months now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecrotch

Racist Meghan needs to be kicked off. It’s fine to have a conservative voice but a voice contributing to anti black sentiment SHOULD NOT be raised up anymore. People like her don’t deserve a voice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale

Off again all next week too. More re runs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D_Man3379
5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Off again all next week too. More re runs. 

The worst time for a break. Their's too much important stuff to talk about right now. Smh. :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale
4 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

The worst time for a break. Their's too much important stuff to talk about right now. Smh. :rip: 

Watch them skim over the Lindsey Graham stuff when they come back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit
14 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Off again all next week too. More re runs. 

According to Twitter/Facebook they’re back live this week:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale
7 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

According to Twitter/Facebook they’re back live this week:

 

Good! Guess they changed cause the other day my guide wasn’t recording and had old episode descriptions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopMusicJunkie
Posted (edited)

“Explaining is losing.”  

 

Huh?  Karen McCain really thought she was saying something.  

Edited by PopMusicJunkie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexyzinger

Sunny is really embarassing Meghan this week with the #DefundThePolice topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit
18 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

“Explaining is losing.”  

 

Huh?  Karen McCain really thought she was saying something.  

That moment when you realize Meghan is basically the definition of a Karen. :mandown:

 

3 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Sunny is really embarassing Meghan this week with the #DefundThePolice topic.

Sunny absolutely read her for filth during the Gone With The Wind movie discussion.  Then when Meghan started trying to justify the topic, the look of disapproval on Sunny's face was killer. :deadbanana4: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexyzinger
16 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

That moment when you realize Meghan is basically the definition of a Karen. :mandown:

 

Sunny absolutely read her for filth during the Gone With The Wind movie discussion.  Then when Meghan started trying to justify the topic, the look of disapproval on Sunny's face was killer. :deadbanana4: 

 

 

:rip: the tension is always significant between Sunny & The Meg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit

Joy :bibliahh:

 

And tomorrow :clap3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit

Looks like we have some drama at ABC News.  Apparently this executive hires/fires hosts on The View, GMA, etc.

 

And then the real kiiiii is the tweets about her by former co-hosts she fired:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale

The fact I didn't even know what had happened until I'm watching now. Why aren't more people covering this? Sunny looks like she's about to risk it all this morning. She is PISSED! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit
11 hours ago, FameFatale said:

The fact I didn't even know what had happened until I'm watching now. Why aren't more people covering this? Sunny looks like she's about to risk it all this morning. She is PISSED! 

I was shocked they even addressed it.  Sunny did seem very shaken up (even on the verge of tears), but Whoopi on the other hand seemed somewhat nonchalant.  At one point she even said referred to the story as gossip and said she's known Barbara Fedida for years and has never seen or experienced racism from her.  It will definitely be interesting to see how this plays out. :coffee2:

 

Also, it looks like we finally know who fired Jedidiah, and is responsible for hiring and keeping Meghan on the show. :biblio:

 

The original article at the Huffington Post was written by Yashir Ali, not entirely sure of his credibility or credentials. :michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haburo

Sunny Hostin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aristocrat

The show was such a kiii yesterday. It was so funny to see all 4 of them so giddy about Trump's rally tanking :rip:

 

I miss the show in studio so much. I wonder when they'll get to return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit
24 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

The show was such a kiii yesterday. It was so funny to see all 4 of them so giddy about Trump's rally tanking :rip:

 

I miss the show in studio so much. I wonder when they'll get to return.

Agreed.  The confederate monument topic got a little awkward though.  On another note, I can't believe Abby, and basically her entire family, have the coronavirus though. :eek:

 

I also miss them in studio as well, but I doubt they'll be returning there this season or even the beginning of next. :emofish:

 

Bring on John Bolton tomorrow though! :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeenTheShit

Well John Bolton was a huge disappointment.  I guess I was hoping he would redeem himself somehow as the patriot trying to save our country.  However, after that interview I couldn't believe how arrogant he came across. 

 

If it wasn't clear before that he's nothing more than a greedy traitor, it sure is now. :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale
3 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Well John Bolton was a huge disappointment.  I guess I was hoping he would redeem himself somehow as the patriot trying to save our country.  However, after that interview I couldn't believe how arrogant he came across. 

 

If it wasn't clear before that he's nothing more than a greedy traitor, it sure is now. :biblio:

He’s doing the same pre written notes and questions every single show he’s been on. I’m not surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameFatale

The View just won a daytime Emmy for outstanding informative talk show :giraffe:

 

Also, the show is 10000x better when Sara is there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites