The View | Season 21

105 posts in this topic

There seems to be quite a few people on here who watch the show but no thread?

So here it is :heart2:

I think we can all agree Meghan is the worst and needs to go.

Though I admit, it is a kii seeing her get all angry and Joy pushing her buttons :toofunny2:

I use to love the show and I still watch it now sometimes. Meghan is annoying and needs to go now. Queens Joy and Whoopi :clap3:

I'm not American so I can't watch regularly but I enjoy watching clips :celestial6:

I kinda like Meghan actually, she seems smart other than her Trump stanning 

Didn't Meghan use to be a democrat/? Now she's a Trump loving Republican. Ew. :rip: 

Just now, FrederickSpears said:

Didn't Meghan use to be a democrat/? Now she's a Trump loving Republican. Ew. :rip: 

I doubt it since her dad is one of the most prominent Republicans?

She branded herself as a socially-liberal Republican though.

She's always been pro-gay rights and she's pro-marijuana legalisation.

3 minutes ago, Icarus said:

I'm not American so I can't watch regularly but I enjoy watching clips :celestial6:

I kinda like Meghan actually, she seems smart other than her Trump stanning 

Same, I just watch the clips when they upload them.

She for sure is smart but her political views are a mess.

I preferred Jebediah.

1 minute ago, umich said:

21? :hoetenks: 

Yeah it's been going since 1997, you didn't know? :skull:

8 minutes ago, FrederickSpears said:

I use to love the show and I still watch it now sometimes. Meghan is annoying and needs to go now. Queens Joy and Whoopi :clap3:

I'm kinda... split on Whoopi.

She is so mean to Sunny, whereas with Meghan she just laughs at her spouting total BS and doesn't clock her.

And I feel like she doesn't let other people have an opinion, I get she's the moderator but she can be a bit over the top.

The problem with Meghan is that she simply isn't strong enough to keep up with them. 4 against 1 is a tough position to be in, but that just means Meghan as the sole republican will have to REALLY hold her own and properly debate but so far all she does is huff and puff and whine if the others don't agree with her.

Jed was the perfect voice for the other side. She was able to keep up with the other ladies and explain the point of view of republicans without her chest getting all heated. I don't "hate" Meghan. I just... feel sorry for her because it IS a tough job that she's just not cut out for.

6 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Yeah it's been going since 1997, you didn't know? :skull:

I haven’t actively watched in a while but I didn’t know THAT much time had flown by :dies: 

Meg is gonna explode and rage our someday. :rip:

I too preferred Jed over any of the other Republican housewives they've employed. Joy and Sunny are a mess.

Nicolle Wallace is still the only republican I could tolerate on the panel. Jed was tolerable at times, although she considers herself independent. Meghan is just trash.  Joy is my girl. :heart2: She speaks all my truth. 

Thanks @Kim Kardashian I watch it daily 

JOY JOY JOY!

7 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

Nicolle Wallace is still the only republican I could tolerate on the panel. Jed was tolerable at times, although she considers herself independent. Meghan is just trash.  Joy is my girl. :heart2: She speaks all my truth. 

I didn't watch the shoe when Nicolle was on but I think i'd like her from what i've heard and how she came across in Game Change.

4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I didn't watch the shoe when Nicolle was on but I think i'd like her from what i've heard and how she came across in Game Change.

Yes sis you would have. She was sane, sweet and from what I could tell had a good rapport with the rest of the ladies. Sigh, she wasn’t cuckoo enough for the higher ups I guess and they decided to find people who’d pander more to Trumps base. 

Meghan also seems to not be able to let things go. They can be having a soft segment but she’d still seem angry about some political debate from earlier. It’s weird.

Reporting for duty! :cm:

Meghan is annoying, still miss Jed, and Ana should be made a regular host while Sara is on maternity leave.

2 hours ago, NavyBlue said:

Oddly enough, I couldn’t really get into Nicole Wallace when she was on the show but I do like her on MSNBC.

8 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Oddly enough, I couldn’t really get into Nicole Wallace when she was on the show but I do like her on MSNBC.

Agreed Nicole is a much better fit there. And your suggestion about Ana is great. I’d actually be ok with her full time. But, she’s not pro trump and has intergrity. So probably not an option. 

I'm subscribed to the YouTube and check in every day for the highlights :gaycat3:

Joy is my girl