ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• ATRL Username

• Jackson

I vote jack.e 

Just now, Wonderlust. said:

I vote jack.e 

2eaorjm.jpg

THE FINAL RESULTS

The Winner

v22JN0.gif

This award goes to the winner, basically. 

Here are the nominees (people who made it to the final)

@Lémur

@MasterXPosed

And the winner of the first season of ATRL's X Factor, who will receive a price package consisting of:

• English Lessons from "Fly With Me" singer Artsvik
  • A knitted box
  • Leg meat

IS....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

TYMPS!

landscape-1450046457-x-factor-2015-louis

CONGRATULATIONS SIS!

you have been a delight throughout this season and now are officially the winner of the first season of atrl's the x factor

well done!!!

tumblr_nzbajgiEDh1so63s4o1_500.gif

thanks everyone for a fantastic first season :heart2:

:heart2:

also 

Spoiler

masterxposed you were SUCH a good runner-up!!! so much love 2 you and thank you for everything you did in this competition

talent lost, humanity lost, King julien won

• ATRL Moderator

Talent won.

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

talent lost :(

team pears came 2nd, 3rd and 4th, and also took home the "Big Miss Steak" award though

:'(

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I get emotional looking at how @feelslikeadream rised every single week until she got eliminated :'(

Wow @ me even rising in my elimination week. 

Wow. I'm really in shock! I honestly did not expect to win at all!!! Thank you so much mxtthew for being a great host and mentor!! Also wow I won a round!! I don't even remember which one that was but that's really cool!

MasterXPosed you were a really good competitor and if it was not clear I really thought you were gonna win but still you're an amazing singer and it was great competing with you!! Also thanks to the judges and the contestants!!! Wow I don't think I've ever won an ATRL game before not on default or people quitting so omg

A deserved winner! <3 

Congrats Tymps! Well deserved!!

Also, look at my hella inconsistent self <3 

• ATRL Moderator

Wow, at my fave audition winning the whole thing:

Overall, my fave audition was Tymps. It's hard to sing well in falsetto, but his falsetto made me hard.

Now that's what I call taste.

Congrats to @TYMPS for winning <3 Very well-deserved! You slayed throughout the whole competition :D
Also @MasterXPosed did an amazingly good job <3 I'm so proud of you :clap3:
And thank you for the Miss Congeniality award :D You are some of the coolest and nicest people I've ever met :( Will there be a season two @mxtthewdelrey? *perched*

8 hours ago, Lémur said:

I don't even remember which one that was but that's really cool!

Jukebox Week (songs chosen by other competitors) :heart2:

For anyone interested, here's the full Drag Race-style scoreboard that I was doing throughout the season:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19iZDdyyueEnw2U8FEAJ5Y69EHpzOlrVJXFduGpFn0Gw/edit?usp=sharing

On the second page, there's also a list of challenges with who won each one, if you wanna check the ones you won :hug:

1 hour ago, Janey said:

Will there be a season two @mxtthewdelrey? *perched*

Hopefully yes! I'm gonna be doing ATRL's Song Contest: Season 12 over the Summer so if I'm doing one, it will probably be Autumn/Winter time (so, around the real X Factor!)

4 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Hopefully yes! I'm gonna be doing ATRL's Song Contest: Season 12 over the Summer so if I'm doing one, it will probably be Autumn/Winter time (so, around the real X Factor!)

Can former contestants join too? :-*
Oh btw have we already known who chose what for whom in the Jukebox week? I've always been curious about that :D

6 minutes ago, Janey said:

Can former contestants join too? :-*
Oh btw have we already known who chose what for whom in the Jukebox week? I've always been curious about that :D

Yes, of course!

And I'll try and find the PMs in a few days :heart2: unless people wanna post their own, I don't mind

Congrats @Lémur! @MasterXPosed you were also great, it came down to personal taste but it was an amazing final two.

This was a mess but I kinda loved it :flower: thanks @mxtthewdelrey for hosting, hope I get to judge next time :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.