ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• ATRL Username

• Jackson

Diarrhoea's Critiques

Dillon Dallas (Courtney Love)

This is that 'suburban gay' thread as an TXF entry. I appreciate you did something new though

Cary Messiah (feelslikeadream)

Brush your hair a bit :flower: I love the musical talent in this entry. That said, you sound a bit like you have a cold and it's not v/ RuPaul imo.

Jack Reid (Jackson)

You're mumbling all through this song, there's no momentum, and the backing vocals don't work well. That said, love the song choice, and it wasn't that bad all things considered.

Janey (Janey)

The song choice was kinda amazingly obvious :katie: the word changes were jarring and didn't really make sense. I was hoping once I heard the intro that it'd pull a Saara and kick into gear, but it didn't really.

Jack. E (MasterXPosed)

The intro was unneeded, and the reverb was a biT extra, but you did great with it so who cares? At times it sounds like you're trying a bit much bit, but without that you probably wouldn't give as much as you clearly do so keep on going, sis. The obvious standout for two weeks in a row.

Tymps (Tymps.)

a) I'm highkey pissed that this wasn't the similarly-titled Zara Larsson song b) your voice really didn't suit this. The low notes were odd, at times you sounded a bit like a young Andrew Taggart trying to be an old Andrew Taggart, and it jarred with the rest of the song. I liked the emotion this time though, much better than last week's affectless performance.

Johnny Bravado (Verge of Obscene)

fat

mxtthew's Critiques

Dillon Dallas

I commend you highly for choosing a drag queen song but sis this track has like barely any lyrics and this also isn’t the time in the competition to start cutting down entries to shortened versions :jonny: As always, you sang it nicely but I don’t think it was the right song choice so I kinda wish you would have spoken to me about it a bIT, especially getting to this late stage in this competition.

fefe

This is lowkey favourite entry from you so far :jonny: it was just so PURE and LOVELY. It made me so happy to watch and you seemed so into the song and it just really felt like you cared about it a lot. I’m just so slayed, it was just so NOSTALGIC to watch. good vibezzzz

Jack Reid

oh bitch YOU CAME TO PLAY with this song choice. it was a tad anticlimactic as it didn’t really get anywhere but i was so PUMPED at the beginning and was bopping while sitting up in bed. was a good moment! i’ve given this critique a thousand times this season but this song has so much power so I wish your voice was a bit more commanding in this entry. and… is it a technical problem that the last third of your entry is missing?

Janey

this arrangement was so good! i thought your voice was gonna be great for this song but you sounded really affected throughout for some reason. Maybe you’re ill or something so I’m not mad or anything. Again like Jack Reid, it was a tad anticlimactic but I enjoyed the intro very much! also the projected “I DON’T WANNA BE FRI-EEE-ENNNDSSS” is the best line in the whole song and you missed it out :jonny: you kinda made up with it with that high note near the end, that was chilling!

Jack. E

this is such a WEIRD song choice but YOU KILLED IT GIRL. I lived for this entry. You came back from that bottom 3 placement and came to slay bitch. Astonishing

Tymps

Your vocals were slightly weak in some places but I absolutely love this song choice and I think you did a really great job and I kinda feel like in the emotional highs of this song that this is the most passionate and powerful you’ve sounded in this whole competition so I really feel like this meant something to you. Much love for this!

Johnny

disappointing entry

Thank you both so much for my reviews! I really tried my best to make a full comeback this round. I was disappointed in myself last week. 

34 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

only me and Diasectomy submitted so results will come L8R

ON THE REAL ON THE REAL ARE YOU SERIOUS??

@keshaspearsxo what is this betrayal?

Edited by feelslikeadream

Just now, Courtney Love said:

asdfhjkkl;  :deadbanana2:

Dillon Dallas CANCELLED 

I mean at least you submitted a song. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about 

Congrats @Jackson :heart2:

Edited by MasterXPosed

Why isn't Tymps safe yet? :dancehall:

Congrats everyone who made it through to Lea Michele week!

16 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I mean at least you submitted a song. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about 

nn I mean maybe but you never know :cm:

---

Congrats everyone saved :clap3:

Phew.

Slay @ my whole team being safe another week!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.