ATRL's The X Factor | WINNER & Stats Breakdown (pg.36)

mxtthewdelrey

This is super late but congrats @Lémur, have my babies 

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• MasterXPosed

• ATRL Username

• Jackson

• 4 years later...

So excited for the 5 year anniversary of ATRL’s best tournament! @mxtthewdelrey

I’m here to confirm that my acclaimed, successful mentoring (all acts top 6, 1st place in over half the rounds, 75% of the top 4 finalists) will be returning for season two!

@MasterXPosed for the win!

5 hours ago, fountain said:

I’m here to confirm that my acclaimed, successful mentoring (all acts top 6, 1st place in over half the rounds, 75% of the top 4 finalists) will be returning for season two!

The X Factor had fierce competition with Legmeat 3THREE for the best tournament but ultimately The X Factor had one particular thing Legmeat 3THREE does not - Dhipita

When I graduate this summer, consider Season 2 (or should it be Season 3?) ready to go :clap3:

omg, tag me! I’m definitely gonna be on this season being a contestant 

11 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

The X Factor had fierce competition with Legmeat 3THREE for the best tournament but ultimately The X Factor had one particular thing Legmeat 3THREE does not - Dhipita

When I graduate this summer, consider Season 2 (or should it be Season 3?) ready to go :clap3:

Legmeat was beyond a “tournament”. It can’t really be quantified in the same way I don’t think. It was an experience all it’s own that really can’t be replicated. However, yes, keshaspearsxo would return for a hypothetical All Winners season, and I believe the second keshaspearsxo may also consider it too. 

The way X Factor S1 was basically an All Stars level line up, though. I want them all to return! @Jackson 

giw5bFk.jpg

The Big Miss Steak of my heart. 

On 3/18/2022 at 7:07 PM, fountain said:

Wow, I forgot about this! That was fun back then. 

On 3/18/2022 at 11:20 PM, mxtthewdelrey said:

I was about to say, wasn't there a Season 2 :skull:

It's so funny this got bumped cuz I was revisiting this game and my entries recently, I made some choices :skull: uh they aged like milk a bit but! I had a good time! Would love to see this return x

On 3/19/2022 at 3:51 PM, fountain said:

Legmeat was beyond a “tournament”. It can’t really be quantified in the same way I don’t think. It was an experience all it’s own that really can’t be replicated. However, yes, keshaspearsxo would return for a hypothetical All Winners season, and I believe the second keshaspearsxo may also consider it too. 

The way X Factor S1 was basically an All Stars level line up, though. I want them all to return! @Jackson 

giw5bFk.jpg

The Big Miss Steak of my heart. 

I would need to figure out the logistics of an All Winners season consisting of a trinogomous relationship haunted by a ghost but I think it will be very emotional

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1136oqbio0tc

3 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I would need to figure out the logistics of an All Winners season consisting of a trinogomous relationship haunted by a ghost but I think it will be very emotional

The rumours I am hearing of a X Fac season two that occurred without my knowledge will certainly bring the drama to Legmeat All Winners!

Sasha+2.gif

3 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

The rumours I am hearing of a X Fac season two that occurred without my knowledge will certainly bring the drama to Legmeat All Winners!

Sasha+2.gif

22 minutes ago, fountain said:

Sasha+2.gif

Season 2 only lasted for three episodes before cancellation over a behind-the-scenes scandal, but it also gave us 70-year-old Emily's "The Wounds That I Loathe (The Most)" which was one of the most complex entries submitted into any ATRL game

I remember doing this and @KillingYourCareerscalping my severely autotune'd rendition of Halsey's "Without Me". :deadbanana4: Spoiler: I still can't sing!

7 hours ago, Aurora said:

I remember doing this and @KillingYourCareerscalping my severely autotune'd rendition of Halsey's "Without Me". :deadbanana4: Spoiler: I still can't sing!

70-year-old Emily had set the standards too high for that season, I fear!

On 3/20/2022 at 8:34 PM, mxtthewdelrey said:

Season 2 only lasted for three episodes before cancellation over a behind-the-scenes scandal, but it also gave us 70-year-old Emily's "The Wounds That I Loathe (The Most)" which was one of the most complex entries submitted into any ATRL game

@KillingYourCareer This is ARTPOP. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 12:22 AM, fountain said:

Not this hit thread 5 years later. @mxtthewdelrey the hype for the second official season of ATRL’s X Factor is real!

vfHjHGv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Judith, who in many people's eyes is synonymous with the idea of a "Season 2", is being tracked down as we speak so she can host the official second season

jiKBN2H.jpg

1 hour ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Judith, who in many people's eyes is synonymous with the idea of a "Season 2", is being tracked down as we speak so she can host the official second season

jiKBN2H.jpg

Judy :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 hour ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

jiKBN2H.jpg

Yes-a-cow-has-a-special-place-in-my-hear

i-have-a-cows-valve-in-my-heart-da2c12af

ogdennash1-2x.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbpaEPm7Hd2NzxbVyLdeJ

7b8dbabd31451d72d7b1b16a793b5bf5.png

71chyFqmXdL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

On 4/5/2022 at 1:41 AM, fountain said:

Yes-a-cow-has-a-special-place-in-my-hear

i-have-a-cows-valve-in-my-heart-da2c12af

ogdennash1-2x.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbpaEPm7Hd2NzxbVyLdeJ

7b8dbabd31451d72d7b1b16a793b5bf5.png

71chyFqmXdL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I'm pleased to announce that all this inspiration has led us to tracking down Judith. She was in this field, in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, along with three of her friends. Judith has agreed to join us to judge provided that her three friends can also join the panel. I conceded.

landscape-cows-rockets-vector-illustrati

31 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I'm pleased to announce that all this inspiration has led us to tracking down Judith. She was in this field, in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, along with three of her friends. Judith has agreed to join us to judge provided that her three friends can also join the panel. I conceded.

landscape-cows-rockets-vector-illustrati

I have a simple message for everybody involved in operation #FindJudithTheCow

tenor.png

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

I have a simple message for everybody involved in operation #FindJudithTheCow

tenor.png

Who are these two beautiful chickens and how can I reach them to offer them a role next season

11 hours ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Who are these two beautiful chickens and how can I reach them to offer them a role next season

Do you not recognise the bike, and the lovely scenery in the background?

The chickens are Timothee Chalamet and Armie Hammer. 

338921-1591635988.jpg

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.